Code Geass discussion

Another season???

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by K. (new)

K. Wolf (kazul9) There's been rumors floating around that the studio behind Code Geass (Sunrise) is considering making another season of it. 0.o
I personally don't want another season, but what do you guys think?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Idk...if you're talking about Code Geass R2, then it's already out. But I wouldnt mind another season.

message 3: by K. (last edited Feb 06, 2009 03:47PM) (new)

K. Wolf (kazul9) No, not R2. An entire third season! I'd love to learn more about Geass', but I don't want it to become one of those overdone animes that have way too many seasons, you know?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah...but wat if there's a big surprise?

message 5: by Alex (new)

Alex Heyy

message 6: by K. (new)

K. Wolf (kazul9) Yeah... I think it would be totally awesome if Lelouch really was the infamous cartdriver and was immortal 'cause CC gave him the code. 8D Though I dunno what a story plot for it would be....

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I wish Lelouch didnt die!

message 8: by K. (new)

K. Wolf (kazul9) But he really might not have... And it would be just like him too!!! XP

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

that's true...maybe he'll return...like the last time...

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (REVENGEISMURDERMOTIVE) | 5 comments ZERO!!!!!!i love you lelouch!!!!yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (REVENGEISMURDERMOTIVE) | 5 comments ...CODE GEASS!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE R2 SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah it's awesome. You kind of confused me when you said I love you zero. Because believe it or not, my name is Zero.

The Eternal Servant, (TyKatsuya) | 3 comments THIRD SEASON?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? P.S. All hail Lelouch.

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (REVENGEISMURDERMOTIVE) | 5 comments *XDarkness of DreamsX* wrote: "Yeah it's awesome. You kind of confused me when you said I love you zero. Because believe it or not, my name is Zero."

HOLY CRAP NO BULLSHIT??!!