The Stories Untold discussion

general > hello

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 153 comments Mod
Hello and welcome to the group.

message 2: by Ruzina (new)

Ruzina (usershow5549736-rose) | 13 comments Mod
Hi Ellen :) And thanks for the nice welcome <3

✽Laurenj426✽ (purplepandy) hi! thanks for inviting me

message 7: by Ruzina (new)

Haha hi Rose :) Welcome XD

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 153 comments Mod
@Rose aka Bookholic: Hey

message 9: by Ruzina (new)

Haha! Good idea. I think it's funny! Hi Rose!! LOL! *Sister giving me a look there*

ROSE. Did you like my story?

message 11: by Ruzina (new)

Ellen! Yes i did! I loved it :D I prefered the other one tho :L

Rose aka The Bookaholic wrote: "Ellen! Yes i did! I loved it :D I prefered the other one tho :L"

So prefer the vampire one?

message 15: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 25 comments My name is Christine Hatfield and i'm 25 years old and i work at the riverside elementary school where i help little kids that are handicapped and i play the piano and i'm making bracelets for the make a wish foundation of new jersey and i have a medical problem

message 17: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 25 comments I'm very happy that i'm here

I am glad to hear that. And why are you happy?

message 19: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 25 comments Well because i'm doing pretty good and i'm going to be busy all day today

okay, so did you read my story?

message 21: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 25 comments No i didn't

Please read my stories.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade What stories?

look at the link onto of the group

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

hi i'm danielle

welcome to the gorup

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

:D