This topic is about Catching Fire
Ze Books > Catching Fire By Suzanne Collins

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole, 1. 2. 3. (new) - rated it 3 stars

Nicole | 1683 comments Mod
Book: Catching Fire By Suzanne Collins

Summary:

Sparks are igniting, flames are spreading and the Capitol wants revenge.

Against all odds, Katniss has won the Hunger Games. She and fellow District 12 tribute Peeta Mellark are miraculously still alive. Katniss should be relieved, happy even. After all, she has returned to her family and longtime friend, Gale. Yet nothing is the way Katniss wishes it to be. Gale holds her at an icy distance. Peeta has turned his back on her completely. And there are whispers of a rebellion against the Capitol - a rebellion that Katniss and Peeta may have helped create.

Much to her shock, Katniss has fueled an unrest she's afraid she cannot stop. And what scares her even more is that she's not entirely convinced she should try. As time draws near for Katniss and Peeta to visit the districts on the Capitol's cruel Victory Tour, the stakes are higher than ever. If they can't prove, without a shadow of a doubt, that they are lost in their love for each other, the consequences will be horrifying.

In Catching Fire, the second novel of the Hunger Games trilogy, Suzanne Collins continues the story of Katniss Everdeen, testing her more than ever before...and surprising readers at every turn.

Parts of a Series?: The Hunger Games #2

BEWARE OF SPOILERS

message 2: by Nicole, 1. 2. 3. (new) - rated it 3 stars

Anybody excited for the next movie? :)

message 3: by Erin 06 (new)

Erin  06 (erin06) I think Hunger Games is one of the few movies that doesn't have to much change from the book!! And I love it,it was really great!!

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) I CANT WAIT 4 THE NEXT MOVIE!!!!!!!

Candice Lugo (candicereads) | 5 comments When's it showing? They just started shooting, and I'm not sure I'll be able to wait thaaaaaaaat loooooooooong. I'm so psyched, I'm going nuts.

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) Can't wait!! Hope it's good :D

Candice Lugo (candicereads) | 5 comments No doubt about it! I'm excited to see finnick :)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) Me too! :)

§♫♪♥Delaney♥♪♫§ Wants To Help K (krazytravelers) | 99 comments I love the part with mags and finnick. Such a tearful moment. I was readin an article about the movie and they said that the movie will be exactly like the book. Josh Hutcherson confirmed it!!! yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Candice Lugo (candicereads) | 5 comments Yaaaaaaaayyy! 

message 11: by Nicole, 1. 2. 3. (new) - rated it 3 stars

Yesss. Finnick and Annie :)

message 13: by Jerc (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jerc (klauswannabe) | 20 comments The best book of the trilogy :)

Ariel (arielhappenedtome) This is the best book and my favotite among all of the books in the trilogy. So action packed. :)

Maggie the Muskoka Library Mouse (mcurry1990) I enjoyed the first book in "The Hunger Games," and this second one was even better. I loved the idea of the arena in this novel! What a neat idea.