CafeMom-The Book Club discussion

HI!!!!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sherrie (new)

Sherrie (splummer54) Hi all you Cafe Mom book readers. Great idea to start this group. Now we can find everyone from Cafe Mom.
I am currently reading "Angels & Demons" by Dan Brown. Anyone else read this? I like it very much. Can't wait to see if they find the path. Take Care!!

Sherrie

message 2: by julie (new)

julie (maguire708) I thought A&D was better than The DaVinci Code!

message 3: by Donna (new)

Donna (dag57) | 28 comments I did also!!!

message 4: by Sherrie (new)

Sherrie (splummer54) Haven't read the The DaVinci Code. And I won't, because I have seen the movie. If I have seen the movie I won't read the book, because it is never like the book. They cut so much out of it. I would rather read the book then see the movie. That way my book isn't ruined. Does that make sense?

message 5: by Donna (new)

Donna (dag57) | 28 comments it does BUT the book was SO much better...a lot more history and detail....

message 6: by Heather (new)

Heather (pinkprincessmommy) | 20 comments lol ... But that is not saying much. The movie was a horrible disaster; but I am still scarred from reading the book. (JMO)

message 7: by Jen (new)

Jen Ifer's Inklings (only4lightn) I have to agree with the others that said they enjoyed A&D more than DaVinci Code.

On the movie note: If I know it has a book, I wont watch the movie until I've read the book. I really am annoyed that I didnt know that the Bourne movies were based off a book. I want to read them, but I am now afraid that it will ruin the movies for me. :(