The Fox Family House > Johnny's bedroom

Comments Showing 1-50 of 149 (149 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 1011 comments Mod
Where Johnny sleeps.

message 2: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny climbed onto his bed and kept crying.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Mara ran to Johnny's room and the door was locked. "What the hell did you do?" she screamed. She pulled out her pocketknife to jimmy the lock.

message 4: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny screamed for help.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Mara jimmied the lock, something her boyfriend had taught her how to do, and ran into the bedroom.

message 6: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny's bookshelf had fallen on him.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Mara lifted the bookcase quickly off her brother. "You alright?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace ran in, looking around.

message 9: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (last edited Sep 14, 2012 11:15PM) (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments As she set the bookcase where it belonged, she asked,"Johnny what were you trading to do?"

message 10: by Cait Sith (last edited Sep 14, 2012 11:19PM) (new)

"Ouh, I was trying to get a book from the top shelf. Im sorry Mara. I borrowed it and forgot to give it back. I love it." Johnny said as he grabbed Mara's favorite book from the pile of books that had fallen out of the bookshelf.

message 11: by Cait Sith (new)

"I also never told you I was borrowing it either."

message 12: by Cait Sith (new)

"Im sorry I lied to you about not knowing where it was."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace saw she wasn't needed and turned back towards the door.

message 14: by Cait Sith (new)

"Jace where are you going? Am I in trouble for stealing and lieing?" He already knew the answer was yes.

((Give Johnny a stern talking to.))

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace turned. "Do you even have to ask? You know that was wrong. Why did you go behind our backs and do it anyways? How are we supposed to trust you?"

message 16: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny pouted and looked down obviously ashamed. "I-Im sorry."

message 17: by Cait Sith (new)

"I took the book cause I knew if I asked she would say no. I lied cause she want it back if I told the truth." Johnny told her as a tear rolled down his cheek.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Are we supposed to want to do things with you when we know that you're just going to do stupid things as soon as we turn away from our valuables?"

message 19: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny pouted "B-but I-I just wanted t-to r-read it." Johnny said sadly.

message 20: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny sat on the floor and looked down sadly.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Then you should have asked!"

message 22: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny cringed when she raised her voice. "B-but she w-would have said no. Im sorry." He said as he buried his face in his hands and cried.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "That book isn't appropriate for you anyways!"

message 24: by Cait Sith (new)

"I didn't know. Im sorry big sister. Please don't tell daddy. I don't wanna die." He said as he looked up at her. His eyes were bloodshot.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace nodded silently and sat, hugging her bunny

message 26: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny went over to her and hugged her tightly, not letting go. He had been eating more peanut butter and he had just smeared it all over her back.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace didn't mind. It matched her jeans. She smiled and hugged him back, dropping Mr. Ears.

message 28: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny was still crying a little bit.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Are you alright?"

message 30: by Cait Sith (new)

"Im still sad. You don't trust me an-y-more." He said sadly, with a sniffle as he sounded out the last word.

message 31: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (last edited Sep 14, 2012 11:50PM) (new)

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "If you're good, then I'll trust you again."

message 32: by Cait Sith (new)

He started coughing and patted himself down looking for his inhaler. He couldn't find it so he opened all his desk drawers looking for it. Still couldn't find it.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace always kept two extras and pulled one from her Mary Poppin's Bag of a hoodie

message 34: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny fumbled with it and nearly dropped it. He fell onto the floor and started shaking as he kept coughing.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Holdingnit up for him, Jace tried to help him take it.

message 36: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny finally got it in his mouth, pushed down and breathed in. "Thank you."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Of course," Jace replied quietly, stashing away the inhaler again. She never wanted a repeat of the time she had not been prepared.

message 38: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny looked at her and then brought out a box, from underneath his bed. It was full of stuff he took. "C-can you give these back for me? Im sorry for taking them. Please don't yell at me."

((g2g2bed))

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace sighed, exasperated, but nodded. "Fine."

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Mara shook her head. "I'd yell at you, but Jace has done enough of that for me. Johnny, please, if you leave people's things alone, our brothers will have quite a bit less reason to go and beat you up." She stood up, "I really need to go lie down, I feel awful," she said as she walked out and into her room.

message 41: by Cait Sith (last edited Sep 15, 2012 09:22AM) (new)

((back))

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) ((I'll be thieving all weekend >.<))

message 43: by Cait Sith (new)

((thieving or leaving?))

((Johnny is gonna go to the schools))

Wolfy walked in, picked up Johnny, handed him a jar of peanut butter and then handed him a sack lunch. "Let's go. Class starts in a little bit Johnny.

((Can someone else make another kindergartener?))

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) ((... How did it change ghosting to thieving?))

message 45: by Cait Sith (new)

((oh))

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) ((Sorry. If you want I'll make another kid. What age?))
Jace nodded and left the room. She still had a couple hours.

message 47: by Cait Sith (new)

((about 4 or 5))

message 48: by Cait Sith (new)

Wolfy took Johnny to school.

message 49: by Cait Sith (last edited Sep 15, 2012 10:36PM) (new)

Johnny ran in, slammed his door and locked it. He then climbed onto his bed, buried his face in his pillow and cried.

message 50: by Cait Sith (last edited Sep 15, 2012 10:41PM) (new)

Troy punched through the door and unlocked it. He walked in and grabbed Johnny. Troy threw Johnny against the wall. "YOU LIKE MAKING MESSES HUH?!?"

Johnny sat against the wall, in pain. He looked up at Troy. "Im sorry." He said as he kept crying.

« previous 1 3