Troubled families houses roleplay discussion

The Fox Family House > The Living room

Comments (showing 1-50 of 1,400) (1400 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 1011 comments Mod
The Living room

message 2: by Cait Sith (last edited Sep 12, 2012 01:09AM) (new)

Johnny walked in cautiously. He looked around to see if his father was around. Johnny was up past his bed time.

message 3: by Hannah :3 (new)

Hannah :3 (hammycope) Leo walked in and slumped on the couch, feeling soooo bored.

message 4: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny saw Leo and tried to hide.

message 5: by Hannah :3 (last edited Sep 12, 2012 01:10AM) (new)

Hannah :3 (hammycope) Leo jumped up. "hmmmm i wonder where Johnny is" he said sarcastically. he pulled johnny up by the collar his shirt. "do you know what i love to do when im bored?" he asked in an evil tone.

message 6: by Hannah :3 (new)

Hannah :3 (hammycope) ((can you do Leo's room?))

message 7: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny looked scared. "Let me go. Please don't tell daddy Im up. He'll beat me harder than you do." Johnny begged him.

message 8: by Cait Sith (new)

((Yep))

message 9: by Cait Sith (new)

Hannah~förévêr ÿôùñg~ wrote: "((can you do Leo's room?))"

((sorry it took so long. internet explorer was being a jerk. I switched over to google chrome. ))

message 10: by Cait Sith (new)

"Please don't hit me too hard."

message 11: by Cait Sith (new)

((Kk I made Leo's room))

message 12: by Hannah :3 (new)

Hannah :3 (hammycope) Leo laughed "learn to fight, Johnny boy" he said before putting Johnny down and punching him hard in the nose. ((sorry I gtg I'll rp tomorrow))

message 13: by Cait Sith (new)

((kk))

"Ouh." Johnny said through his tears as he sat on the ground and cried, while rubbing his nose.

message 14: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny was sitting on the ground crying.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Jace came in, "J-Johnny?"

message 16: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny looked at Jace. "Leo hit me again."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) She sat on her ankles, and hugged him. "It's okay Jon-Jon. You'll be okay. We'll all be okay." She said, using her -quite frankly, very stupid- nickname for him.

message 18: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny hugged her tightly. "Why am I the one he always picks on?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "It's just because you're so little, that's all it is. Nothing else, just that you're little." ((See how different they always turn out? -_-))

message 20: by Cait Sith (new)

((I see))

"I don't like being this little."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "I know. I didn't like being little either. But you'll grow up soon, and be REEAALLL big! Does that sound fun, Jon-Jon?" Jace smiled happily and stretched her arms towards the ceiling.

message 22: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny nodded with a smile.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Jace laid down, putting Mr. ears on her stomach. "How big do you want to be? I always thought I was only gonna be real short, 'cause I was like you, always shorter than everyone. But now everyone is shorter than ME! Well... most people." She wrinkled her nose.

message 24: by Cait Sith (new)

"I want to be as tall as you." Johnny told her.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "Ohh, that's pretty tall. What do you want to be when you're big?"

message 26: by Cait Sith (new)

"I want to be a soldier like Uncle Wolfy."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "A soldier, hm? Protect the country? That's pretty commendable," Jace giggled, "I think I want to be a bio-neurologist. I know there will be a lot of people that die on my table, but I won't often be the surgeon; I'll be in the lab." She looked thoughtful. Like a grown up, for once.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Lizzy walked into the room, holding Cinnamon, her guinea pig. She looked up from cuddling the pig and saw Jace and Johnny. "Hiya!" she squeaked with her small voice, her blond hair bouncing and blue eyes sparkling as she said so.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Jace looked over and stood, once again holding Mr. Ears by his floppy.. well, ear. "Little Lizzy!" Another horrible nickname, but Jace didn't care. She had horrible nicknames for EVERYONE.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Lizzy scowled and clutched her guinea pig closer.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "Oh what's got YOUR panties in a bunch?" Jace giggled and poked Lizzy on the nose.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Lizzy bit the air, as if trying to bite Jace. "Leave me alone, Jace." she murmured.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) ((I love how instead of writing my essay I'm being stupid ^_^))

"Oh, your no fun, IS she Mr. Ears?" Jace held out out Mr. Ears in front of her, and then spoke as if she was the bunny.

"Oh no Jacey, she's no fun AT ALL!"

Jace giggled.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((haha, i do the same thing^^))

"I am too!"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "Nuh-uh, you're too serious!" Jace protested.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Am not!" Her guinea pig began to squeal as Lizzy squeezed her tighter.

message 37: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny looked at them.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "Are to!" She said sing-song, before glancing at Johnny and picking him up, swinging him around before setting him down again, "Isn't she Jon-Jon!"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Lizzy gave the pouty lip. "Am, not."

message 40: by Cait Sith (new)

"Umm uhhh I...don't...want to answer." Johnny told them. He knew that they would both get mad at him for it, but it was either that or having one or the other hate him.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Johnny!" Lizzy whinned. "But we're friends, arent we?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Jace didn't anger easily. Being disagreed with wouldn't bother her much, but she REALLY wanted to be right. "Please?" she gave her best puppy dog face, which happened to be a very very good puppy dog face.

message 43: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny pouted. "I can't decide. You're both my sisters. I don't wanna choose fav-or-ites." he said as he sounded out the last word.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thats okay, Johnny. But I think I'm fun, and so does Cinnamon." she encouraged herself.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "I don't!" Jace pronounced. "And I have favorites, but I'm not telling!"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"I wonder who?!" Lizzy yelled, sticking out her tongue. She turned around, blond hair flying, and stopped to her room.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) "She's so... ANGRY!" Jace said, pouting. "Can't never take no jokes."

message 48: by Hannah :3 (new)

Hannah :3 (hammycope) "shut up!" Leo screamed. "just shut the hell up!" Leo was sick and tired of every one yelling at each other "Johnny learn to fight" he said slumping down on the couch.

message 49: by Cait Sith (new)

"Leo! You're mean! You're rude! You are a really mean person!" Johnny said as he smacked Leo's cheek as hard as he could. He then realized what he just did and he coward in fear.

message 50: by Cait Sith (new)

"Please don't break my arm again." Johnny begged. This had happened once before and Leo had broken Johnny's arm for it.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28