Troubled families houses roleplay discussion

The Fox Family House > The kitchen

Comments Showing 1-50 of 546 (546 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 1011 comments Mod
The kitchen

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace was moving rapidly around the kitchen, pulling spices and supplies. She was a wonderful cook, when she bothered.

message 3: by Cait Sith (last edited Sep 15, 2012 09:49PM) (new)

Johnny walked in and set Mr. Ears on the counter. He then went over to the freezer and started looking for something.

Troy walked in, grabbed Mr. Ears, and put Johnny and Mr. Ears into the freezer. He then shut the door.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace spun around. "Troy, I will poison you if you don't fix what you just did." she growled, still not noticing the missing Mr. Ears.

message 5: by Cait Sith (last edited Sep 15, 2012 09:49PM) (new)

Troy opened the freezer and Johnny and Mr. Ears fell out.

Johnny was a little blue and shivering like crazy.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) She was still focused on jTroy. One of her flaws was that she was she forgetful. One of her strengths was that she was fairly HORRIBLY TERRIFYING. "Fix. Him."

message 7: by Cait Sith (last edited Sep 15, 2012 09:53PM) (new)

"No." Troy said as he left the room.

message 8: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny was sitting there violently shivering. He was in shock.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace went over, her body tempatures was too high anyhow, from the adrenaline pumping through her veins. She hugged him tightly.

message 10: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny looked at her and hugged her tightly. "I-i-i-i-i-im c-c-cold."

message 11: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny started to warm up.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "It'll be fine sweetheart."

message 13: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny was no longer cold. "Im not cold anymore. I brought Mr. Ears." he said as he handed her the stuffed bunny.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace smiled and took the bunny. "Thank you! Who knows what would have happened to him if one of those mean ol' boys got him!" she rubbed her nose against the bunny's and went back to cooking, setting Mr. Ears on the counter out of the way.

message 15: by Cait Sith (new)

"Can I help?" Johnny asked her.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "There's no peanut butter in this recipe." Jace remembered the disastrous last time.

message 17: by Cait Sith (new)

"Why not?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "It's meat. Thats why."

((GAH. I must find someone to make Jace a boyfriend >:3 MY HUNT BEGINS!))

message 19: by Cait Sith (new)

"Is this because of last time?"

message 20: by Cait Sith (new)

((lol))

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Yes, you make peanut butter pot roast!"

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments ((going on a manhunt hehe))

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) ((Yesh! I must find someone to make her a guy because well... I don't want to talk to myself.))

message 24: by Cait Sith (new)

Troy walked in and gave Mara's cell phone to Johnny. "Call dad."

Johnny called their father and started sobbing. "I-Im sorry daddy...yeah...NO...You can't...That's not fair...Please." The phone call was disconnected. He gave Troy back, Mara's phone. Johnny then sat down sobbing.

Troy went back into Mara's room.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace looked at him, "What's wrong?"

message 26: by Cait Sith (new)

"Daddy said Im grounded and no more peanut butter beacause it banned." Johnny told her.

message 28: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny gathered up as many jars of peanut butter as he could find. He sat down and threw them at the wall.

message 29: by Cait Sith (new)

"Daddy said it was because I ruined things."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Why are you making a mess?!"

message 31: by Cait Sith (new)

"Im sad!" He screamed.

message 32: by Cait Sith (new)

He kicked the remaining jars away from him and just sat there sobbing.

message 33: by Cait Sith (new)

It started to rain outside.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace sighed deeply and wanted to yell at him. Instead she just began to clean up.

message 35: by Cait Sith (new)

Lightning struck in the backyard and Johnny got so scared that he cowerd in fear.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace was too angry to comfort him. Mr. Ears sat unattended.

message 37: by Cait Sith (new)

Wolfy walked in and saw the mess. "What happened?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Don't ask." Jace grumbled.

message 39: by Cait Sith (new)

Wolfy could tell that Johnny had done it. He looked at the little boy. "GO TO YOUR ROOM AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!" He yelled in anger.

Johnny stood up and ran into room, sobbing.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Mr. Ears fell on the floor and Jace absently shoved him away, scrubbing the mess on the wall.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Mara sighed. "Tmeper tantrums again? Good grief." She walked out of the kitchen to avoid the smell of peanut butter before it made her feel ill again.

message 42: by Cait Sith (new)

Troy walked in and saw the mess. He stormed off to Johnny's bedroom.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments ((lol if ya want I can make her a guy))

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace looked at Mara pleadingly. "I know you can't be around peanut butter, but send your boyfriend or something to help? I can't make dinner and clean at once!"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) ((Oh my gosh please do!))

message 46: by Cait Sith (new)

The sounds of fighting, and Johnny crying, could be heard coming from Johnny's room.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Brandon came in laughing as Mara shoved him into the kitchen. "Okay, okay, I'm helping!" he walked over. "Here, give me the blasted rag and I'll clean up this crap while you make dinner."

message 48: by Cait Sith (new)

The sound of a gunshot came from Johnny's room, and then Johnny started screaming.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments ((okay :) lol gang or none gang?))

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace smiled brightly. "Thanks!" She tossed him the rag and went back to spinning around the kitchen cooking.

Mr. Ears still sat by Brandon on the floor.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11