Troubled families houses roleplay discussion

The Fox Family House > The front yard

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 1011 comments Mod
The front yard

message 2: by Cait Sith (last edited Sep 12, 2012 10:04PM) (new)

This military vehicle was parked out front,

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Zaylia carried her little brother to the vehicle skeptically.

message 4: by Cait Sith (new)

"Well here she is." Wolfy said as he took Johnny inside and then closed the door.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Zaylia followed him in before he closed the door. She wasn't sure who to trust anymore.

message 6: by Cait Sith (new)

Wolfy did a few tests on Johnny's head. "No concussion."

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) "Alright. He should get some rest though. Can he sleep in here though? I do t trust our brothers."

message 8: by Cait Sith (new)

"Of course. Do you want to keep him company or no?"

Johnny yawned and fell asleep.

message 9: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny woke up, snuck out, and ran into the house.

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) Z saw the ambulance and took off toward the hospital.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Brandon pulled up in his black Camaro, and parked at the curb in front of the Fox's house. He jogged across the front yard and stopped in front of the door. He impatiently rang the doorbell three consecutive times.

message 12: by Cait Sith (new)

Wolfy answered the door. "Yes?"

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Brandon stared at Wolfy. "Who the hell are you? Since when do you live here?"

message 14: by Cait Sith (new)

"Since my brother owns this house and Im on leave from the marines. What do you want?"

message 15: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (last edited Sep 15, 2012 08:39PM) (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "Where is Mara? Is she here? Cuz she shoulda been at the mall half an hour ago, and she won't pick up her damn phone," said Brandon huffily.

message 16: by Cait Sith (new)

"She's sick. You can come inside if you want. I really recommend coming inside." He said as he flashed his desert eagle pistol.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Brandon saw him flash the gun but acted like he didn't notice. "Fine I'll come in," he said stepping through the front door. "And how bad is she that she won't even pick up her phone? She's normally glued to the thing!"

message 18: by Cait Sith (new)

"She passed out." Wolfy said as he closed the door and locked it. ((go to the living room))

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Brandon got into his Camaro, drove off, and came back fifteen minutes later. Getting there and back really quickly helps if you own a sports car and don't believe in speed limits. He let himself back in, having left the door unlocked.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Trey got out of the car and opened the door for Jace. "You ready to eat?"

message 22: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny was still asleep in the back seat, in his car seat.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace had been cheering the whole way home and climbed out of the car. Out of reflex she kissed Trey quickly and nodded.

message 24: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny started shivering.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Trey kissed her back. "I'll get your brother to his room," said Trey as he opened the door to get Johnny out of the backseat.

message 26: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny was still asleep, but he was shivering.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Trey got him out of his seat. "He's shivering," he mumured to Jace.

message 28: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny started sneezing and coughing.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "Hey dude, you got a cold?" asked Trey as they walked into the house.

message 30: by Cait Sith (new)

"I think so." Johnny told him as he sneezed again.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "That sucks," said Trey. "Need to go to bed, have some soup?" He wasn't normally so caring, but Trey was almost as fond of Johnny as Jace was.

message 32: by Cait Sith (new)

"I hungwy."

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "Alright, I think smell barbecue if you're up for it," said Trey. "Let's go in the kitchen and check out the grub."

message 34: by Cait Sith (new)

"Ok."

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Brandon opened the passenger door to his Camaro for Mara. He then jumped to the other side. "Resy for some fun?" he asked. "definitely!" grinned Mariah.

message 36: by Cait Sith (new)

Some guys in hoodies walked over to the front door and broke in.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace pulled up in her badass new car and parked, skidding from the sheer speed she had been going.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "I'm guessing your dad and uncle already brought him to the hospital. Why don't we see if you little sibs decided to kill each other in the meantime?" said Trey after he'd been thrown back into his seat. "Nice driving by the way."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace smiled, worried. "Yeah, we should go inside," she said, but looked reluctant to leave.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "Something on your mind?" asked Trey, his hand on the door handle to the car. He hadn't opened it yet.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Hm? Oh, just wondering how Johnny manages to cause so much trouble, is all," she replied guiltily.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "I think it's his middle name, might have something to do with it," suggested Trey. "Can't really blame him for those crudheads breaking into your house though."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "But I can blame him for getting shot, can't I?"

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "Probably. They more than likely woulda shot your dad or you uncle, but I'm sure he did something to provoke them," replied Trey.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments ((g2g, working today))

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "They can shoot dad 'til he don't look human no more for all I care," Jace grumbled.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Trey shrugged. "He's no Mr. Nice guy that's for sure. We gonna head in?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace nodded and slid the keys in her pocket, opening the door and sliding into the living room.

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 15 comments "Ugh, what a long day." Queenie unlocked the door and sliped in.