Troubled families houses roleplay discussion

The Fox Family House > The Bathroom

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 1011 comments Mod
The Bathroom

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) Zaylia brought Johnny in and put him on the counter. She pulled the first aid kit with all the bandages out of the cabinet and started to dress his wounds. "Hey, wake up kiddo." being a forensic scientist, she was very aware of how blood flow worked so she was able to quickly stop the bleeding.

message 3: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny opened his eyes. "My head hurts."

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "Of course it does." she said and smiled at her little brother, "You want me to take you to our M.E.? He knows everything there is to know about getting beat up, and I know he can fix you up better than I can."

message 5: by Cait Sith (new)

"No thanks I like the way you do it."

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) She smiled at him, "Alright, kiddo. We should still go see a doctor about your head."

message 7: by Cait Sith (new)

"I think I'll be fine."

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "No, you might have a concussion. We need to get you to the hospital." she insisted.

message 9: by Cait Sith (new)

"I don't wanna go."

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (vergeofinsanity) "You have to. Now come on, let's go." She picked him up off the counter and carried him out to the living room.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Mara heaved over the toilet, nothing but a little water coming up. Brandon held her hair back until she was done. He handed her a paper cup with water so she could rinse her mouth. "I have had it with puking," she groaned. "Well, I can go get that thing right now if you'd prefer. Then you'd at least know whether or not it's a bug." Mara nodded. "Go, I'll be okay. I'm just gonna lie down," she said walking to her room.