The Cortes Family House > The Living room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 110 (110 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 1011 comments Mod
The Living room

message 2: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 1011 comments Mod

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) A nodded, "Why so polite, Street Boy?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) She rolled her eyes, "And since when have I been considered one of the, ehem, 'ladies'?" A asked, not really caring about the answer. "Aye, Adam, you got any alcohol in this joint? Cigs? Anything?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Shadow laughed. Everyone knew that nothing was too extreme for her. "I got a blade to make the lines if you gotta straw or some paper," she said, pulling out her blade.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Expertly, A made 4 clean lines on the table, moving the vases out of her way so she could set them center. "Ladies first, Street, take a line."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) A laughed and swung around, "Better?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Well then get on with it! I'm not so patiently waiting my turn, Street!"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) **afterwards cause neither of us do drugs or know what's going on^_^**

"Well THAT was a buzz," A commented.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Where did you GET that shit? Jimniz is the only drug dealer that I've seen you with.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) A nods slowly, and glances around for her cigarettes. "Damn, I need some alcohol and a good fuck, where is the club when you need it?" she mumbled leaning against the couch and lighting up.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Shadow tipped her head back, black curls falling away from her face as she blew out smoke. "If we find some clubers worth gettin' with, yeah. Most are worthless." A sighed.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) A looked up, and raised an eyebrow. "You ever met a clubber worth her shit?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Shadow rolled her eyes, "Like you'd know, you've never got wit' me."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "How high ARE you, Street? Since when did you wanna get with ME?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) There wasn't a way in Hell that A would admit wanting to be with Adam. Not. A. Way. "You must be hella messed up, bro."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) A nodded. That made more sense. "I think both of us are screwed over, Street. We ain't got our heads on straight. Minds in the club if you get my point."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) And it was true. When someone got with her, they could count themselves lucky. "Anybody else here or we got this joint to ourselves?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) A smile ghosted A's face. "Well then, why do we need a club when we can do for ourselves?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) No one had to prompt A, who instantly popped the top and downed it in one long drought.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Brandon and Mara walked in. "Dude, where's the alcohol!" he said as he saw the glasses on the table. Mara sat down on one of the chairs in the room.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Well that ruins my plans... A wasn't horridly drunk, but she was well on her way. It always had taken a lot to get her out of her head. "Street, we still goin' to the club?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) A leaned her head back against the couch and quickly redid the small amount of make-up she wore.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Brandon got himself a bottle of beer. "Uh since when are we not?" asked Mara smiling. "Clubbing sounds fantastic."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "A needs to get herself a fuckbuddy," Shadow mumbled.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Mara rolled her eyes. "Like that'll actually happen," she muttered back. She sat down on Brandon's lap, and curled up against him. "When we leaving?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Scoffing, Shadow sat down. "I've had plenty! They just weren't worth keeping."

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "Then get a better picker!" teased Mara.

message 29: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (last edited Sep 17, 2012 03:06PM) (new)

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Not my fault everyone here acts like virgins," she muttered.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "Well I should hope Brandon does! Around you anyways," Mara laughed.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) A smirked, "He didn't act like much of a virgin that night last year," she said absently.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "Exscuse me!" exclaimed Brandon. "That was before Mara! And I was high!"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) A snickered, "I'm high right now, you know? High and drunk. The way to be," she mimed cruising down the street.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "Which is why your sure as hell not gonna be the one doing the driving," laughed Brandon.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "How fast can your car go again?" she smirked.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "Fast as hell. I got it souped up, stead of the typical 185, I can hit 250. Note the I, there is no you. You are not wrecking my baby," smirked Brandon. Mara shifted at that but laughed at him anyways to cover for it.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) A stood and jingled his keys, which were in her hand. "Yes. Note the I ."

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "Holy Toledo! You pickpocket! Give me my keys!" exclaimed Brandon as he patted his pockets to make sure she wasn't fooling with him. "Stay away from my car!"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) A ghosted towards the door, "In your dreams!"

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Mara yelped as Brandon slipped out from under her and ran after A.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Shadow snickered and ducked, slipping away. "Don't mess with the best."

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Brandon groaned. "That car is off freaking limits! You are higher than empire state building!"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "I don't think I'm gonna let a slut like you put ANYTHING off limits," A said as she slung her jeans low on her hips and tipped her hat.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "Who you calling a slut?" asked Brandon laughing at her. "and my money, my car, my rules! You are not getting behind that wheel, your probably seeing triple right now!" Mara rolled his eyes at him.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "You, at least I've got standards. I am definitely getting behind that wheel, because I am seeing just fine."

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "Oh and how do I not have standards? Because you better not be implying that by dating Mara I don't have standards," said Brandon stepping forward. He was laughing, but definitely starting to get annoyed. "And I don't care if you're seeing fine, or so you say anyways, you're still not driving my car."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "I'm implying you're a man-whore," A said seriously as she popped the latch on the door and took a step outside.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "Oh? Because you've seen me whoring around? That's crap and you know it!" scoffed Brandon.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "You know why else I'm gonna be the one driving your car? Because I'm the one with the keys," A said lightly.

message 50: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (last edited Sep 17, 2012 07:16PM) (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "Not for long," said Brandon as he lunged forward to grab her arm.

« previous 1 3