« previous 1

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 1011 comments Mod
The front yard

message 2: by Cait Sith (new)

message 3: by Cait Sith (new)

A car drove by and someone inside it, threw Johnny Fox out the window.

Johnny landed on the concrete and started to cry.

message 4: by Cait Sith (new)

There were some sounds.

"H-hello? Who's there?" Johnny asked sounding terrified. He curled up and started to shake with terror. He also started to have an asthma attack. He got out his inhaler but it had been crushed when he landed on the ground. He just stayed curled up, coughing, and shaking with fright.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace sped over and slammed the brake, sending the car screeching to halt.

message 6: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny was light headed now but he was still shaking with terror.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace popped the lock and climbed out, boots clacking on the broken sidewalk. ((Gtg it's 2:48am))

message 8: by Cait Sith (new)

((kk))

((me to it's 12:47))

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Trey hopped a fence across the street. He had been heading over to the Cortes house to hang, but he spotted Jace, and Johnny on the ground in Lisa's arms. "Jace," he called out as he jogged over. "What's up?"

message 11: by Cait Sith (new)

Azali wrote: "((am?))"

((yep))

message 12: by Cait Sith (new)

Hannah~förévêr ÿôùñg~ wrote: "Lisa had got back from s short walk. She froze when she saw a samm boy crying outside her house. She rushed up to him and crouched down. She picked him up and made sitting noises, hugging and rocki..."

Johnny hugged her.

message 13: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny started swaying he patted himself down and then pulled out his inhaler. He quickly put it in his mouth and pressed down.

message 14: by Cait Sith (new)

((g2g))

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Lerman Lover} wrote: "Trey hopped a fence across the street. He had been heading over to the Cortes house to hang, but he spotted Jace, and Johnny on the ground in Lisa's arms. "Jace," he called out as he jogged over. "..."

Jace saw that Johnny didn't need her, and soon after saw Trey. "Nothin'. Jon-Jon got his self kidnapped and then the kidnappers decided he wasn't a kid, but a monster." Jace giggled and hugged Mr. Ears.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Trey laughed. "Well he's definitely the Peanut Buttet Monster. And how is it that I don't get a hug? Mr. Ears is more loved than me?" he asked pretending to be insulted.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace laughed and set Mr. Ears on the concrete. Even the surrounding gangs knew it was just a bad idea to mess with Jace's bunny. She reached up -Trey was obviously taller than her- and wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments He picked her up and spun her around. "Better," he said. "But...you know, I'm not so sure you love me more than Mr. Ears." He smirked at her. "You hug everybody. What makes this one so special?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Hm..." Jace gave him a chaste kiss before spinning around, and picking up her bunny. She put him in the hood of her hoodie, his front paws and head rested on top of Jace's own head. "Is that what you were looking for?" she raised an eyebrow.

message 20: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (last edited Sep 16, 2012 10:26AM) (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Trey smiled. "Yeah, it was actually. How'd you read my mind?" He looked at her. "Where's Brandon and Mara? Brandon was pretty ticked when Mara didn't show before."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "I think they're still at my Hell Hole. Pretty sure Mara's got a child on board." Jace always called the Fox house 'Hell Hole' and she was the BIGGEST eavesdropper.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Trey's eyes widened. "What? You mean Brandon knocked her up? How do you know? Brandon didn't say anything..."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Shrugged, Jace replied, "I dunno, didn't hear that part. Maybe Mara whores at the club, I wouldn't know."

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Trey shook his head, smiling ruefully "You're dad's gonna love that." He gestured to Johnny. "Should we get the kid back to your place? Or stay here?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Do you wanna bet A and Adam are inside or no?"

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "I'll bet there inside. Who knows what they're doing though. You might not want the kid here if they're high," he said with a smirk.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Oh but they're so FUN when they're high!" Jace laughed quietly.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "Haha, well your choice. I don't care. Whatever you want to do I'm good with," he said. "And they are pretty damn fun when they're high."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Someone almost always gets shot," she giggled and Mr. Ears bounced on her head every time she moved.

message 30: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (last edited Sep 16, 2012 11:13AM) (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "Or pierced. Or knifed," he said laughing. He tickled her. "That rabbits gonna beat your brains out."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Oh that time A peirced the random guy in the forehead!" she laughed and leaned against Trey's chest, hiding her face.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments He stuck his nose into her hair and held her tight. "Or that time Brandon decided to go get that tattoo after," he said laughing. "Dang we have fun around here!"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "We do some pretty crazy shit," Jace agreed, shaking with silent laughter. "Is it even SAFE for Johnny to be here?"

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Trey made a grimace. "Ermmm.....no. Let's go to your place. See what Brandon and Mara are doing," he said, wiggling his eyebrows at Jace.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "And dinner is ready anyways," she added as her stomach grumbled. Marc pulled Mr. Ears out of her hood and handed him to Trey.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Trey took Mr. Ears from Jace, and went over and picked up Johnny. "Alright dude, in your sis's car. Chow time!" he said as he stuck Johnny in the back seat.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace grinned. "You wanna drive or me?"

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "You drive like a grandma, girl, give me the keys," he said a gleam in his eyes.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "I drive like 120mph!" Jace protested but tossed him the keys.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Trey snagged them from the air. "Uhuh, yeah, that's grandma speed! You ever been in Brandon's car when he's booking 250?" He jumped into the drivers seat and revved the engine, "Get in!" he laughed wildly.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "It's not my fault my car sucks!" Jace grumbled, but was smiling as she slid into the passenger seat. Her car's top speed was about 145 and even that was pushing it.

message 42: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny fell asleep in his carseat, almost immediately.

message 43: by Cait Sith (new)

((The City rp is open,

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/7...

))

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "Here we go!" yelled Trey, gunning it as soon as Jace had gotten her belt on. He went as fast as he could without wrecking the car. "record time!" he exclaimed pulling up in front of the Fox house.

message 45: by Cait Sith (new)

((go to the fox front yard))

message 46: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (last edited Sep 17, 2012 05:04AM) (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments Brandon's shiny black Camaro pulled up in front of the Cortes driveway. Brandon got out and opened the car door for Mara. "Hey," he said, catching her arm before she could walk up to the house. Didn't be so gloomy. Have some fun. This will work out." Mara gave a tight smile, then kissed him. "Okay. I'll try." They walked up to the house and Brandon let them in.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace ran out, and slid into her car. She glanced behind to see if Trey was following.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments ((I gotta go to work in a hour, but I'll ghost till then))

Trey jumped into the passenger seat. "Where we headed?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) ((I'm at school, so I'm ghosting too))

"Don't know, don't care, but we're gonna book it."
Jace didn't even realize Mr. Ears was on the counter next to the sink, and if someone bothered to mention it, she probably wouldn't have cared.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 854 comments "Okay! Sounds good to me!" said Trey. He was relieved to be out of that house, too many moody people.

« previous 1