♥ YA FICTION BOOKCLUB ♥ discussion

RECOMMEND A BOOK

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Moderator (new)

Erika (erikamiller) | 63 comments Mod
A place where you can recommend your all time favourite novels with others!

message 2: by Erika, Moderator (new)

Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth Insurgent (Divergent, #2) by Veronica Roth Hide and Seek (The Lying Game, #4) by Sara Shepard Secret Lives (Darke Academy, #1) by Gabriella Poole Switched (Trylle Trilogy, #1) by Amanda Hocking and many more. Too many to recommend!

message 3: by Erika, Moderator (new)

Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt I loved this book. This author is incredible, can't wait to read more from her!

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy victoria | 6 comments Insatiable Insatiable (Insatiable, #1) by Meg Cabot this is the best book i've read this year

message 5: by Marie (last edited Sep 17, 2012 06:47PM) (new)

Marie | 5 comments The shade serie. Amazing serie with a perfect conclusion. Shade (Shade, #1) by Jeri Smith-Ready Shift (Shade, #2) by Jeri Smith-Ready Shine (Shade, #3) by Jeri Smith-Ready

The ghost and the goth series. The books are really fun but they're also so much more than that. They should get more attention. The Ghost and the Goth (The Ghost and the Goth, #1) by Stacey Kade Queen of the Dead (The Ghost and the Goth, #2) by Stacey Kade Body & Soul (The Ghost and the Goth, #3) by Stacey Kade

Graceling. One of my favorite book ever. Great story+Great characters+great romance Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1) by Kristin Cashore

message 6: by Erika, Moderator (new)

Marie wrote: "The shade serie. Amazing serie with a perfect conclusion. Shade (Shade, #1) by Jeri Smith-ReadyNight Shift by Stephen KingShine by Lauren Myracle

The ghost and the goth series. The books are really fun but they're also so much more ..."

I have been wanting to read the shade series!

message 7: by Amy (new)

Amy victoria | 6 comments never heard of them are they good?

message 8: by Marie (new)

Marie | 5 comments I really love them. The shade series is really one of the best series. The ghost and the goth too. I think they're both underrated

message 9: by Amy (new)

Amy victoria | 6 comments might have to try them always looking for new books thankyou

message 10: by Amy (new)

Amy victoria | 6 comments might have to try them always looking for new books thankyou

message 11: by Erika, Moderator (new)

Marie wrote: "I really love them. The shade series is really one of the best series. The ghost and the goth too. I think they're both underrated"

I have the first and am going to read Shade soon! I got Shine (Book #3) for Aus $3.69! So cheap! =) Can't wait to read them!