The Valley of Misfits discussion

Winding Vine Village > Trinket Shop

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
{A little store that sells pretty antiques, jewelry, and other bits and bobs. ;) }

message 2: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Avis walked in, one hand wrapped around Onyxs waist, the other resting on her satchel. She looked around breathing in the perfume scent smell. She smiled.
"I love it here." she said

message 3: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
"As do I," he said. His eyes came to rest on her angelic face, lovingly.

message 4: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) She smiled up at him and kissed him on the cheek before setting about.
"I'm gonna look at all the things before I get the necklace I've been saving for." she said, gesturing to the jewellery in the front window.

message 5: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
"Okay," he said. He left her to her browsing and wandered the shop.

message 6: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Avis brushed her hand lightly over the shelves, but stopped web someting colourful shined in the corner of her eye. She turned to see a painting and drawing set, with everything an artist could possibly need to be creative. She smiled slightly remembering Onyx had wanted some stuff like this and checked the price tag. She could afford it, butane would have to sacrifice the necklace. She thought for a moment before standing. The artist set in her hand. His happiness meant more to her than a necklace, even if she really did want it. She hurried to the counter, making sure he didn't see her pay for it, and quickly shoved it in the plastic bag she was given before turning around to go find Onyx.

message 7: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
Onyx saw her rounding the corner. "Ready to go?" he asked.

message 8: by wanderer (last edited Sep 16, 2012 01:24PM) (new)

wanderer (chloemai) She nodded. She couldn't wait to see his face when she gave him the set of art stuff.
"I just need to pop into wood lark supply shop and we could go grab some ice cream. I get anything free for one time because one of the waiters spilled milkshake on my head." she was brightening up now and her usual smile had returned to her pretty face.

message 9: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
Onyx chuckled. "Alright." He took her hand and they walked out of the Trinket Shop.

{To Wooden Lark! :D }

message 10: by Mel (new)

Mel | 2373 comments Mod
Onyx strolled into the trinket shop. He walked down the isles of stuffed shelves before coming upon an especially lovely necklace. He beamed, knowing immediately that Avis would like it. He quickly paid for it and hurried off to go arrange some things at Blue Leaf.