Paranormal and Horror Lovers discussion

Fiction~reader's discussion > Seanan McGuire books

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sue (new)

Sue (SueShelly) | 2 comments I'm hoping somebody can answer my question. I just finished Ashes of Honor and it was AWESOME! The writing is absolutely elegant and the story engrossing. But I have one small question about something that happened in an earlier book. Tybalt says to Toby "You handed me a hope chest in a dark alley. You took my heart as collateral and never returned it." I remember the hope chest from earlier in the series but can someone PLEASE refresh my memory about what happened with it? I'm kind of obsessing about Tybalt's simple and eloquent declarations of love (finally) and I really want to make sure I get them all.

Alana ~ The Book Pimp (LoonyAlana) | 11 comments Shoot... I can't remember. Sorry

message 3: by Kerrin (new)

Kerrin | 6 comments I'm about 50 pages from the end of Ashes Of Honor at the moment. I love the series but can't remember that much about the hope chest other than where it came from & what it was used for a couple of times. I can remember something being hidden again but I could very easily be confusing this series with another one when it comes to a magical object lol

message 4: by Hobofeet (new)

Hobofeet | 1 comments The hope chest was in Rosemary and Rue when Toby is trying to find Countess Winterroses killer, chapter 11 she gives the chest to Tybalt for safety in exchange for being in his debt and he swears with his heart to protect it until he is able to returnthe chest to her.