Summer Vacation RP discussion

Houses > Marie, Richard, Sam, and Rachel's House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kristi, Secret Agent (new)

Kristi (derek1) | 991 comments Mod
Its a huge house with a pool, garden, and a large garage. Its more of an estate when you think about it....

message 2: by Kristi, Secret Agent (new)

Damien stood at the front door.

Sam sat in his room.

Richard sat on the couch.

message 3: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (new)

♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™ (BlueConverse) | 779 comments Mod
Tiffany stood next to Damien, ringing the doorbell.

Rachel jumped up at the sound of the doorbell. She ran over to the door, unlocking and opening it. She gave the couple a smile, letting them in.

"Thanks," Tiffany told her with a grateful smile.

"No problem," The redhead shrugged, before closing the door. "Do you guys want to see your room?"

Tiffany's eyes widened. "Our room?"

Rachel nodded, trying to hide her disappointment. "Yup, Mom thought it would be best for you two to share a room. Is that ok?"

Tiffany gave her a small smile. "Yeah, that's fine." She responded just as they reached the white bedroom door of where they would be staying.

message 4: by Kristi, Secret Agent (new)

Damien walked after them.

Sam walked out of his room.

TRichard said nothing.

message 5: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (last edited Sep 12, 2012 04:50PM) (new)

"Alright, then." Rachel descended the stairs, disappearing out of sight.

"Hey Sam!" Tiffany greeted him cheerily as she opened the door to their room, setting down the suitcase. Then, she noticed something. There was only one huge, king-size bed.

message 6: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (new)

(Will be popping in and out, have to do chores/eat dinner/show mom schoolwork.)

message 7: by Kristi, Secret Agent (new)

Damien stared as blankly at it as Tiffany did.

Sam waved then walked back down after his sister.

message 8: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (new)

She gulped, before turning to Damien. "It's ok," She told him, glancing at the perfect bed that seemed to be mocking them, with it's perfectly plump pillows and turned down sheets. "We're only going to be sleeping in the same bed. I trust you; you're not going to do anything creepy."

Rachel watched them, almost eavesdropping. She felt so jealous... MOM HAD ONLY GIVEN THEM ONE BED?! She felt like screaming.

message 9: by Kristi, Secret Agent (new)

Damien nodded and set his bag down in the room.

Sam hissed at Rachel "What?!" quietly.

message 10: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (new)

Tiffany gave him a shaky smile, before grabbing some PJ's out of her suitcase and walking over to the bathroom to change. She quickly exchanged her dress for pink plaid pajama pants and a tee, emerging from the bathroom. She yawned, before asking, "You ready for bed? I'm tired."

Rachel turned to her brother, eyes wide. "Mom made sure they got the room with only the one huge bed... Is she insane?!"

message 11: by Kristi, Secret Agent (new)

Sam huffed. "A bit, I think."

Damien nodded. He had changed into a T-shirt and sweatpants.

Richard said 'Marie, are you sure that room was a good idea?"

message 12: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (last edited Sep 12, 2012 05:14PM) (new)

"Alright, then," She said quietly, pulling back the sheets and crawling into the bed. Taking possession of the right side of the bed, she smiled at Damien. "I love you. Goodnight." (Maybe he should spoon her, and when they fall asleep the whole family peeks into the room, LOL.)

"Definitely, more like," Rachel replied, rolling her eyes while trying to hide her disappointment.

Marie nodded, not looking up from her book. "It'll prove to us how close they really are."

message 13: by Kristi, Secret Agent (new)

((spooned????))

Damien lay on his die of the bed, back to her.

Richard saaid "I dont know...."

Sam shrugged. "I guess."

message 14: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (last edited Sep 12, 2012 05:22PM) (new)

(Google 'spooning.')

Tiffany tried to fall asleep, wishing at the same time that Damien would hold her.

"It will." She checked the clock. "In a little bit, we'll check up on them, and see." She sighed, before adding to Richard, "You do know Sam has a crush on Tiffany, and Rachel on Damien."

Rachel snorted. "Um, we've seen her insanity enough times to say that."

message 15: by Kristi, Secret Agent (new)

Sam said "True enough."

Richard sighed. "Very well."

Damien rolled over and put his arm over her shoulder.

((thats what I understood from google.....))

message 16: by Kristi, Secret Agent (new)

((b back soon. Moms kicking me off for a bit to shower and do a few chores. I SHOULD be back in 30 mins....))

message 17: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (last edited Sep 12, 2012 05:27PM) (new)

(Here's the definition: A form of affection between a couple. Where the male lays front to back with the female. They fit together like spoons.)

Tiffany snuggled into him, now completely asleep. She smiled in contentment in her slumber.

Rachel nodded in agreement.

Marie slid her reading glasses off. "Let's go check on them now." She led Richard up the stairs, just barely opening the door to peek in. Rachel noticed her parents looking into the room, and scurried over to join them, also gazing into the bedroom.

message 18: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (new)

(K, I have to do stuff for my mom too.)

message 19: by Kristi, Secret Agent (new)

((im here again!!!))

Sam followed quickly after Rachel.

Damien knew that there was someone at the door, but he pretended to be asleep.

Sam said "Figures..." under his breath.

Richard didnt know what to say.

message 20: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (new)

(Hey! BRB in 10, I'll post then.)

message 21: by Kristi, Secret Agent (new)

((kk))

message 22: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (new)

(Back!)

Tiffany shifted slightly in her sleep, murmuring Damien's name. She snuggled deeper into his arms.

Rachel watched all this with an envious gaze. How come she couldn't be the one who Damien held in sleep, and cuddle against him?

Marie took in the sight with wide eyes. "Oh my..." She whispered. Rachel might not have a chance with Damien at all, and the same went for Sam and Tiffany.

message 23: by Kristi, Secret Agent (new)

((yay!))

Sam looked away.

Damien breathed in the smell of her hair, fully relaxed and glad his "family" was there to see that Tiffany and he were together.

Richard said "I knew it."

message 24: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (last edited Sep 12, 2012 06:55PM) (new)

(Sorry 'bout that, had to eat dinner and my internet went awry. :P)

Turning in his embrace, Tiffany laid her delicate arm over his waist, their chests touching and bodies molding together, legs tangled so it was impossible to tell who's were who's. The blanket was pulled back as an effect of the warm night, so it was easy to see their bodies intertwined.

Rachel directed her gaze on the floor, glaring at the carpet.

Forcing herself to look away, Marie turned to her husband. "Knew what?"

message 25: by Kristi, Secret Agent (new)

Damien watches her roll over to face him. He let out a quiet and shaky breath

Sam looked up to see them now closer then before. He bit the inside of his cheek

Richard replied "That there was more than a crush between them."

message 26: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (new)

(Sorry about not being able to post sooner... to make up for it, here's a long post!) Tiffany continued to sleep, peacefully oblivious of his nervousness. Unintentionally, she inclined her head forward slightly, her nose gently touching his and her flawless forehead meeting Damien's.

Rachel glanced up from the floor, only to spot Tiffany and Damien in an even more intimate position. She bit her lip, heart sinking in her chest even more, if it was possible.

Marie touched Richard's arm. "It was obvious from the beginning, Rich. They walked in holding hands, they kissed.... and there was just some special intimacy between them."

message 27: by Kristi, Secret Agent (new)

Damien closed his eyes and felt that feeling he always had when she touched him

Sam said "I'm outta here." and stormed off into his room

Richard took a deep breath when Marie touched his arm. "I hoped that's all it was. The boy does not understand what he's getting himself into."

message 28: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (new)

Tiffany unconsciously smiled in her sleep, content to be in Damien's arms.

Rachel wordlessly followed her brother into his room. "Look," She told him, sitting in the beanbag chair that was in his room. "I have a crush on Damien, and you have one on Tiffany. We can make a plan to get them to like us while breaking them up in the process. For one, I can get mom to ask them to pick us up from school. I'm sure you'd love to show your friends how 'hot' Tiffany is." She said, making airquotes around the word hot.

Marie's eyebrows crinkled. "Getting himself into what? A lifetime of happiness with the person he loves?" She asked, before murmuring under her breath just loud enough so her husband could hear. "Although I wish that person was Rachel for Damien, and Tiffany for Sam."

message 29: by Kristi, Secret Agent (new)

Richard said "He's nineteen! He doesn't know what real happiness is, Marie! And I want that as much as you do."

Sam then looked up at his sister. "Sounds good. But you saw them. There's no way."

Damien soon fell asleep as well

message 30: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (new)

Tiffany continued to slumber, dreaming of Damien happily.

Rachel nodded in agreement, but said, "It's better to try and fail than to never try and always think 'What if?'"

Marie shook her head. "Tell me, Rich, have you ever seen Damien happier than he is now?" She added, "But is there any way that we could make that happen, anyway? I'd love for my daughter to be happy with your son."

message 31: by Kristi, Secret Agent (new)

Richard said "I never saw Damien happy as a child. And I don't believe so."

Damien slept quietly

Sam shrugged. "I guess."

message 32: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (new)

Marie yawned. "I'll think of something in the morning. I'm going to bed." She shuffled down the hall, entering their bedroom and sliding into the bed. She quickly fell asleep.

Rachel nodded. "Alright, I'm going to bed now." She disappeared down the hall, opening then closing her bedroom door. Turning off the lights, she was in slumber within minutes.

Tiffany continued to sleep without disruptance.

message 33: by Kristi, Secret Agent (new)

Richard went into his home office and rummaged through paper work

Damien murmured in his sleep

Sam fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow

((it wld be funny if Tiffany and Richard had a conversation while everyone was sleeping. It cld then b part of the thing that weakens the relationship.))

message 34: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (last edited Sep 12, 2012 08:05PM) (new)

(XD, That would be fun to play with. Which relationship? The practically non-existent Tiffany-Richard one, or the Tiffany-Damien one?)

*TIME SKIP*
TIffany yawned as she woke up early out of habit, sliding out of bed with a smile on her face. She had a great night's sleep. Grabbing her favorite dark blue Hollister sweatshirt and her guitar, she tiptoed down the stairs, careful not to wake anyone. Sitting down in the living room, she softly sang and picked some chords.

Rachel continued to sleep, her slumber completely peaceful.

Marie's dreams were undisturbed, and she lay quietly in bed.

message 35: by Kristi, Secret Agent (new)

((both))

Damien snored, still asleep

Richard walked into the living room with a cup of coffee. He had only gotten a few hours of sleep and wasn't very happy. "Tiffany." he greeted her before sitting in a chair

message 36: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (last edited Sep 12, 2012 08:11PM) (new)

(K, let's do it! Although I don't want to damage T and D's relationship.)

"Hello," She greeted cheerfully, before returning to her guitar. "Stay, and be my summer love," Tiffany sang softly, a gentle smile on her face as she switched chords. "It's not enough to be dreamin' of holding your hand, I need to breathe in your presence..."

message 37: by Kristi, Secret Agent (new)

Richard took a sip of his coffee then asked "Why do you care so much about my son?"

message 38: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (new)

"Why?" She asked, setting down the guitar. "Because he makes me smile and feel like I can do anything in the world," Tiffany described, a smile brought to her features just with the thought of him. "And I believe I do the same for him, sir."

message 39: by Kristi, Secret Agent (new)

Richard looked her with tired, yet intense eyes. "Do explain. What makes him different from every guy out there, Tiffany?"

message 40: by Kristi, Secret Agent (new)

((I'm goin to bed. Long day ahead of me..... I get inducted into student council Friday!!!!!! Sorry.... Really excited. Night!!!!))

message 41: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (new)

"Well, for one, he doesn't throw himself at me, but he doesn't treat me like I'm a glass figurine that can break at anytime. I have had too many guys of both types." She gave a slightly sorrowful smile. "And he won't just care about himself- I know he'll look after me, but not be so overprotective he's a helicopter boyfriend. Damien's confident, and he knows what he wants. He's not afraid to tell me what he thinks, and he's honest, too." Tiffany held up her left hand. "And he gave me a promise ring- only a committed guy would do that, because it basically means he's going to marry me one day."

message 42: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (new)

(Night! Good luck tomorrow!)

message 43: by Kristi, Secret Agent (new)

((im on fOr a bit. I have tech right now.)

Richard gave the ring a pained look.

Damien woke up to find that Tiffany was gone. He yawned and crawled out of bed and made his way downstairs quietly. He heard Tiffany and his dad talking. He heard everything Tiffany had just said about who she thought he was. He stayed back, unsure if he should intrude the conversation.

Richard said to Tiffany "If you hurt my son...."

message 44: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (new)

(Yay!) Tiffany's smile fell at the thought of hurting Damien. "Sir, I'm just as likely to hurt him as he is to break my heart. And the likelyhood of that is no chance at all."

message 45: by Kristi, Secret Agent (new)

((yay!!!!!! I was worried u werent gonna be on. I think I have 5 more minutes so if i spontaniously disappear its cuz I had to switch classes.))

Damien decided he needed to go in. He waked in and sat down next to Tiffany, giving his dad a chalenging look.

Richard saw his son come in, he gave Tiffany a terse nod, then walked out.

message 46: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (last edited Sep 13, 2012 08:35AM) (new)

(Ok.) Tiffany leaned up to kiss his cheek in greeting. "Good morning, handsome."

Rachel groaned, rolling over as her alarm went off. She forced herself to climb out of bed and get ready for school. In fifteen minutes, she was coming down the stairs.

Marie yawned, waking up and rolling out of bed. She made herself a cup of coffee, before sitting down at the table to eat a pastry. She walked into the living room, running across Damien and Tiffany. "Hi Damien, Tiffany. Would you guys mind dropping Rachel and Sam off at school?"

Tiffany smiled at Marie. "We'd be happy to," She told her, before going up the stairs. Within twenty minutes, she was back in the living room. Her outfit for the day was a cute but modest white dress, with a thin brown belt around her ribs. On top of the dress, she wore a light brown cardigan and some bracelets. Like most of her wardrobe, the dress projected innocence and made her look like an angel. And her eyes had turned a slightly stormy and innocent gray. (It's the dress in this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5d4HU.... I'll post the picture on my profile later.)

message 47: by Kristi, Secret Agent (new)

Damien went up after Tiffany and pulled on a black T-shirt and a pair of ripped jeans. He walked downstairs. He wasnt happy about driving Sam and Rachel, but he could deal.

Sam walked downstairs, wearing a pair of jeans and a Band T-shirt. He yawned, got a pastry, inhaled it, then waited for the ride.

message 48: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (new)

Tiffany took Damien's hand, before asking Rachel and Sam, "You guys ready to leave?"

Rachel nodded in response, grabbing her backpack.

message 49: by Kristi, Secret Agent (new)

Sam grabbed his bag. "Senior year of high school really sucks." and made his way outside.

Damien looked at Tiffany. "Hes right." and led her outside.

message 50: by ♫♡вℓυє cσηνєяѕє♡♫™, Tiffany+Damien=<3 (last edited Sep 13, 2012 05:01PM) (new)

(Do you want to create a separate topic for the school, or what?) "Of course it does," Rachel replied to her brother, rolling her eyes.

Tiffany shrugged, looking at al three of them. "I did 9th and 10th grade in one year, so I graduated when I was seventeen, and the memory isn't very fresh."

Rachel looked on in amazement. So Tiffany had a great personality, was pretty, musically gifted, and she was smart?

« previous 1