Warrior Cats Forever! discussion

Warriors Super Editions > SkyClan's Destiny

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Crowleaf, Tallstar's Revenge came out. Read it! (new)

Crowleaf | 2872 comments Mod
Discuss this book here!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I was glad to learn more about Modern Skyclan in this book. :)

message 3: by Crowleaf, Tallstar's Revenge came out. Read it! (new)

Crowleaf | 2872 comments Mod
Yeah, it was pretty interesting.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I wish Erin Hunter would write about Billystorm and Leafstar, it would satisfy my mind! Every time I think about it, it's like, did they become mates? What happened? Did SkyClan approve?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, they became mates. And you can read if SkyClan improved by reading: SkyClan and the Stranger:The Rescue.

message 7: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (booksrcool) | 3 comments Yeah I was pretty curious about that. I should check out that book sometime. I do not care if I am "too old" for this kind of book. It is always interesting to read. I like the part where Billystorm proposes to Leafstar. I would like to see what happens in that book. I don't like that Sharpclaw insisted on starting the fight without the other warriors just cuz they are daytime warriors/kitty warriors. Overall though, I like the way it turns out.

message 8: by Lally (new)

Lally                 | 5 comments Good book. I was glad to have this book to read after I read Firestar's Quest. It was nice to learn how a clan that was scraped together would hold.

message 9: by Lally (new)

Lally                 | 5 comments Hermione Granger wrote: "I wish Erin Hunter would write about Billystorm and Leafstar, it would satisfy my mind! Every time I think about it, it's like, did they become mates? What happened? Did SkyClan approve?"

Exactly! that's what I wonder every time I think about the book. EVERY TIME.