Warrior Cats Forever! discussion

The Last Hope (Warriors: Omen of the Stars, #6)
This topic is about The Last Hope
Warriors: Omen of the Stars > The Last Hope [#6]

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Crowleaf, Tallstar's Revenge came out. Read it! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Crowleaf | 2872 comments Mod
Discuss this book here!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I liked this book. :)

message 3: by Crowleaf, Tallstar's Revenge came out. Read it! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yeah, it was packed. :]

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) -.- I could go on and on about this book, which I plan to do later.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) I'm going to rant about this book. >:U The last book was such a HUGE disappointment in my opinion. The battle was just basically NOTHING. Hardly any blood or gore, like in the Darkest Hour. And the "Three" had hardly ANYTHING to do with anything! The clans would have still been able to fight off the Darkforest without them!

And suddenly Firestar becomes the hero by killing Tigerstar! He's suddenly this huge character that he hasn't been for the past what... 18 books?

And what's up with killing Spottedleaf for the second time?! She just disappears from existence? I wish it had a longer battle... that was more exciting... and that had ANYTHING more to do with the "Three". And they killed Spottedleaf and Hollyleaf... CRUEL! D'X......

I was glad they killed off Firestar though, He was getting boring.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't find Enachan Ali!!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I think she deleted her profile

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Then it would he said Deleted member on all of her posts........ She, along with her posts, dissapeared.

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 18, 2012 05:01PM) (new)

I think she deleted all of them....I'm going to ask her why she deleted it cause i have her email address.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait! Black Lotus says that her profile was missing temporarily. It's going to be back on in the weekends.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I know! I was freaking out when I couldn't find Enachan's profile. I thought she deleted me.

message 16: by Crowleaf, Tallstar's Revenge came out. Read it! (new) - rated it 5 stars

One of the Erins said they killed Spottedleaf so Firestar wouldn't have to choose between Sandstorm and Spottedleaf in Starclan.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I know...

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Ali wrote: "I'm going to rant about this book. >:U The last book was such a HUGE disappointment in my opinion. The battle was just basically NOTHING. Hardly any blood or gore, like in the Darkest Hour. And the..."

Good rant.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I need to get this book, I don't have it yet.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Thank you... Over all, I was dissapointed with this book. I liked it, but not as much as i would have if some minor changes had been made.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I got the book today.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I shall read it! :D

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Have you read it?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Ali! I have great news! Enachan is back on Goodreads. But her username is different.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Sunny wrote: "Have you read it?"

Yes, I have

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I finished the Last Hope! It was awesome

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool beans!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

It was awesomeness!

message 34: by Mary (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mary (leafmary) | 10 comments i nearly had heart attacks with all the near-deaths. cloudtail thank starclan you didnt die

Autumn (yellowmouselibrary) I was disappointed but now that I know about the Bramblestar book coming out I'm not too worried

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) | 114 comments This book is my favourite out of all of the books.
My all time favourite cat is Brambleclaw. Plus, he is a true leader in his heart. He is meant to be the leader of ThunderClan.
It was sad it see how Firestar had died, but he died while trying to kill Tigerstar.
But what I was most sad about how they killed off Spottedleaf. She was the best Medicine Cat besides Jayfeather.
I don't know how anyone could think this wasn't an awesome book.
Its almost the best book I've ever read!

Shade (frostheart) | 18 comments I own this book in fact I on the Omen of the stars box set but anyways it stinks that Firestar dies and I dont like how Dovewing, Jayfeather, and Lionblaze lose their powers too.