Warrior Cats Forever! discussion

Sunrise (Warriors: Power of Three, #6)
This topic is about Sunrise
Warriors: Power of Three > Sunrise [#6]

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Crowleaf, Tallstar's Revenge came out. Read it! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Crowleaf | 2872 comments Mod
Discuss this book here!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

This wasn't my favorite Warriors book, but it was pretty good. :)

message 3: by Crowleaf, Tallstar's Revenge came out. Read it! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Claire ~Cool Beans~ -Blazing Flamedramon- wrote: "This wasn't my favorite Warriors book, but it was pretty good. :)"

I really liked it! :]

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) I was very upset when Hollyleaf left. She was my alltime Favorite.

message 5: by Crowleaf, Tallstar's Revenge came out. Read it! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ali wrote: "I was very upset when Hollyleaf left. She was my alltime Favorite."

Yeah... And everyone was all like "She died in the tunnels...." and I kept saying, "No... She's still alive." (This was before she came back)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I always knew Hollyleaf would come back...she had been a main character, so I was fairly certain I hadn't seen the last of Hollyleaf just yet.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I didn't really like Hollyleaf...

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) I knew it, and when I heard the name of the (fourth or fifth) book, I was like. IT'S HOLLYLEAF!!! ITS GOT TO BE!!

Mary (LeafMary) | 10 comments deleted user wrote: "I didn't really like Hollyleaf..."

dont worry i didnt either. but then she got much better