The Stories Untold discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
general > TRY OUT FOR A MOD

Comments (showing 1-24 of 24) (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie: {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf }, Vamp. Queen Main MOD (last edited Sep 12, 2012 04:34AM) (new)

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 153 comments Mod
I need another MOD to help me organize the group. I want you to answer these questions carefully. I only have one spot open. If you are interested.

Have you been a MOD before?:

How many group?:

Will you invite people?:

Will you come up with ideas?:

How many did you invite into this group?:

Is there anything else that you might want to help out with in this group that I should know?:

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 153 comments Mod
since no one is doing anything, out of the members, who do you think should be MOD?

Put the name and why:

Alexander Stuart Cross (usershow5549736-rose) | 13 comments Mod
Thanks for putting my as mod but seriously i don't know why people do. i am useless! I can be your assisstant here if you want...you know. help out :)

I was thinking since you are real good at the groups, I decided to just put you as one.

message 5: by Alexander Stuart Cross (last edited Sep 14, 2012 09:48AM) (new)

I'm not though...but i will try :P becuase it's you ellen <3 I'll invite people

Have to go in 4 minutes will be back around 3:10pm.

:D

will you be here around my 3:10pm?

um depends. What time is it at yours now?

If you are still on, it is 3:08pm

King☚☠☛ℱα₪ℊ ☄ ℒïካ₭ïᾔ ℘αℜⓀ ♬ *Vampires Rule the (K)Night* Linkin Park ~ Castle (VampireKing) | 10 comments Mod
Have you been a MOD before?: Yup ^^

How many group?: 2

Will you invite people?: 'Course I will ^^

Will you come up with ideas?: Yeah

How many did you invite into this group?: 214

Is there anything else that you might want to help out with in this group that I should know?: Yep, I am a vampire fan ^^

Is there any one else who wants to be a MOD?

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (Azali) Have you been a MOD before?: Yep'm.

How many group?: 6-10?

Will you invite people?: Sure ^_^

Will you come up with ideas?: If need be, but I warn they may be pretty insane. :3

How many did you invite into this group?: None yet, but I can..

Is there anything else that you might want to help out with in this group that I should know?: *thinks for a moment* I'm known for being totally crazy?

message 15: by Rosemarie (new)

Rosemarie (RoseyJo2) | 1 comments 1: I have been a mod!
2: about 5 times
3: All my friends!
4: Sure! With you permission! (What should they be about?) Hopefully random!
5: I'm just about to...
6: Is it alright to just put random disscutions that you think people would like?

message 16: by Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (last edited Oct 01, 2012 06:39AM) (new)

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 1 comments Have you been a MOD before?: Yup

How many group?: one or two (that's because no one's willing to make me a mod :(

Will you invite people?: Heck Yeah!

Will you come up with ideas?: I got LOADS

How many did you invite into this group?: none, but it's time to invite, invite, invite!

Is there anything else that you might want to help out with in this group that I should know?: Um yeah... I've got one question... Am I too awesome? (jk)

Wow a lot of people want to be mod :D

HEY Ellen :) Are you going to choose a mod?

yes, There are going to be four of us. I will put up a poll in tonight and close this off. I know that you probably won't be on, but do not unlock it.

Four? Cool! :D can i vote? And sure i won't unlock it :D This is your group. Your rules right?

yes, and you can vote, I will vote too. you will probably get a poll actually I will create it now. Do you think that I should?

Yes you should Ellen! I want to vote for someone! :D Thanks <3

King☚☠☛ℱα₪ℊ ☄ ℒïካ₭ïᾔ ℘αℜⓀ ♬ *Vampires Rule the (K)Night* Linkin Park ~ Castle (VampireKing) | 10 comments Mod
Rose aka The Bookaholic wrote: "Yes you should Ellen! I want to vote for someone! :D Thanks <3"

That "someone" should be ME ^^

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.