Ask Beverly S. Harless discussion

One Night of Regrets: A Story of Restoration and Grace
This topic is about One Night of Regrets
Welcome!

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Beverly (new) - added it

Beverly (Beverly_Harless) | 2 comments Mod
Thanks for joining this group to ask questions about my book, "One Night of Regrets". I look forward to answering your questions and will try to answer all the questions I can during the twenty-four hours this group is live.

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Dew | 1 comments I think the author of this book did a great job, especially considering the fact that this was her first book..Everyone should read this book, "One Night of Regrets" and then you'll see that sometimes, there is a thing called "happy endings", although often as humans we sometimes doubt that..

message 3: by Ali (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ali | 1 comments I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your book. The message was very inspirational and uplifting. Thank you for the meaning that I got from the book. God is working even when you don't think he is.

message 4: by Carol (new)

Carol | 1 comments To be honest, I rarely read books due to the lack of time..However, when I started reading "One Night of Regrets", it was hard to put down..Infact, I read it all in less than 24 hours..This book is full of emotions that shows compassion,love and admiration..I highly recommend that everyone reads this..

Faye (FayeJ) | 1 comments Great book with a great message. I read it several times. Each time I found a Biblical message that was different from the previous one. Hope to see more from you in the future. I recommend this book to everyone.

message 6: by Beverly (last edited Sep 11, 2012 03:40PM) (new) - added it

Beverly (Beverly_Harless) | 2 comments Mod
I appreciate the kind words and thank you for accepting my invitation posted on other venues to join the group. The encouragement is very welcomed.