The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) The Hunger Games discussion

The best

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alex Barron This book is one of the best I have ever read.

Jeni I think it's a great book, but there are greater books out there. Keep reading! :D

Avani Jeni wrote: "I think it's a great book, but there are greater books out there. Keep reading! :D"

Agreed.

Rachel Scheidt Alex wrote: "This book is one of the best I have ever read."

For sure:)

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Norton I am very stubborn about reading and this book is AWESOME !!! If you haven't read it you are lost !!!

Luna Belle Pris It is a gem!

jannat its a type of book which u would take wid u on ur comfy chair and read with a mug of hot chocolate with cream and choco chips on top.... thats how i spend my reading time...

jannat i just love the idea of having the perfect book and hot chocolate its just a wonderful combination... you should also give it a go

jannat wow if only that were possible where i live

jannat too bad that i can not do that here in Manchester :(

message 11: by Line (new) - rated it 5 stars

Line This is the kind of book you read in a day...
And by that standard, it's a great book, but if you're looking for something to broaden you're mind, you have to look again...

jannat could you give me some examples of books please

Jasmine Jeni wrote: "I think it's a great book, but there are greater books out there. Keep reading!"

I concur.

Mimi ❤ This is definitely not the best book out there, especially as far as writing wise. There's still better so don't set limits over your reading compacity.

Kirby jannat wrote: "could you give me some examples of books please"

well, if we're talking dystopian, you definitely should read 1984.