The Stories Untold discussion

general > suggestion box

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 153 comments Mod
Here you can put suggestions for the group.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 153 comments Mod
What do you mean?

message 5: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 25 comments I think we should set up a chat room

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 8 comments I could use a place to get help on my stories

Okay I great idea.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 8 comments Vamp queen wrote: "Okay I great idea."

So do I make it?

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 8 comments Uh, I dont need IDEAS, I NEED HELP, like "ellen's Writing", "Kris' Writing"

What do you mean?

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 8 comments Vamp queen wrote: "What do you mean?"

"Ellen's Writing"

I made a folder. Just let me know what you want to in it.

Okay I will put under your folder "unnamed story" and "help"