Blast off to Creativity!$** :) discussion

Blogs > Blogs(Read Becore yah Post)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pierce Withers, God these plastic people. (last edited Sep 11, 2012 12:14PM) (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 161 comments Mod
Hey guys!Sense i jus became the Blog Mod i disided to tell yall anout Vlogs and Blogs and what not to post on your blogs.WIP! Work in Progress!
-Blog-
Blogs are were you can talk about your self and your life.Sometimes blogs are created for bisnesses that help others with something.

-Vlog-
A vlog is the same thing as a Blog sept its a Video Blog.Video blogs nomraly have a host and guests.Guests normaly only come in on one Vlog.Hosts create the vlog.

-Rules-
Main Rules still Apply!!!!
2)Spell correctly .If you cant spell something right ether look it up or find another word that means the same thing and use that instead.
3)Grammer!Please put correct commas and puncuation marks.
4)No Chat Speak at all.People wont understand what your saying so please don use it.

Have fun and make plenty of blogs!
-Blog Mod Yami Kara

message 2: by Pierce Withers, God these plastic people. (new)

Sorry there XD ill fix it on Friday when im on a computor and not an iphone.Its. Currently A WIP (Work in progress) If yah have anything i should add to it id love to have that.

message 4: by Pierce Withers, God these plastic people. (new)

Why hello Amber .You missed out on all the fun while painting shelves in Adv Art.Paint allover.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 24 comments Lucky I got hanging out with guys by my dad o.o

message 6: by Pierce Withers, God these plastic people. (new)

We had Candy and Goldfish and juice :3

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 24 comments Awesome :3 i has NUTELLA :D....> STILL XD

message 8: by Pierce Withers, God these plastic people. (new)

Give to me at lunch!!!!!! oh shoot ..I need to make a Blog Chat. topic .. To the mods only section!!!!!-dananadnadana a!!!-

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 24 comments Hahaha Otay :3 and Maybeh x3