Club Shadowlands (Masters of the Shadowlands, #1) Club Shadowlands discussion

Who's your Favorite 'Master'

Comments Showing 1-50 of 162 (162 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Ilana ala 50 shades of Grey - we find ourselves in the BDSM world.

Although we're only really introduced to a few of them in this Book 1 of the series, who is your favorite?

My Fav is Z...my 2nd is a tie for cullen and Marcus.

Jaded My fave is Cullen :)

Missy I love the Shadowland series and have read them all. My favorite is Master Raoul. He is dark and heavy, but his quiet, gentle soul comes through in "To Command and Collar." If there were real men like Master Raoul, I would consider being a slave.

Alluringbookworm So hard to choose !! Master Z, Master Dan && Master Marcus <333
&& I have a feeling I am really going to like the two FBI agents really well when their story comes out ;-)

message 5: by Boo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Boo Master Z would def. be my first choice

message 6: by Noella (last edited Sep 12, 2012 12:05PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Noella Master Z is my favorite. Its just something about him!!! 2nd place is Master Dan:)

*Amanda* My favorite is Cullen. I too can't wait to see what is going to happen with the FBI agents!

message 8: by Renee (new) - added it

Renee My favorites are Nolan and Xaiver for 1st place and then the rest are all tied for my next favorite...My favorite was Master Nolan that was before My Liege now Nolan is tied with Xaiver. I just felt such a connection with Nolan and Xaiver so they are my most favorites the rest of the masters I love different thing about all of them.

Alannah Lynne I love them all! But if I have to choose, I'll go with Master Z first and then Master Cullen.

message 10: by Adriana (last edited Sep 13, 2012 08:38PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Adriana Master Z and then Master Marcus...Mmmm

P.S I just bought them all in paperback to go along with my e-copies that's how much I enjoyed this series!

Paris        (kerbytejas) Raoul, then Xaiver from the Dark Haven series

Jessica~loves to hate a cliffy~ My favorite is Cullen.

Noreen Since I'm only on book two it's hard to judge them all but I would say my fav is Cullen and 2nd fav would be Z.

message 14: by Roxy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Roxy Arevalo Master Z is my favorite. :)

Andrea Master Marcus!!!!! Love his suits and his drawl and when he says "sugar."

Angela Love Raoul was my favorite... But honestly I loved them all for different reasons!!!!

Christine Master Marcus!!! Close second is Master Z...

Trish Do I have to choose just one. LOL I would have to say that Master Z is my fav. But there is something about Master Cullen and Master Nolan. If only they really existed.

Traci Heck, I loved Z, Rauol, logan, jake, simon, Marcus, Marcus, Marcus!!

Traci i have to find a new series, how sad am I

Traci Michelle wrote: "So hard to choose !! Master Z, Master Dan && Master Marcus <333
&& I have a feeling I am really going to like the two FBI agents really well when their story comes out ;-)"

when are those coming out

Paris        (kerbytejas) Traci wrote: "i have to find a new series, how sad am I"

its only 2 books but it was a fun read - Table for three and Damaged goods

A Table for Three (New York, #1) by Lainey Reese Damaged Goods (New York, #2) by Lainey Reese

Hot books - M/M/F

message 23: by Skye (new) - rated it 5 stars

Skye Henry Master Z for sure!!! I am still crossing my fingers that her next book will be about Galen, Vance & Sally!!!

Jaded Skye wrote: "Master Z for sure!!! I am still crossing my fingers that her next book will be about Galen, Vance & Sally!!!"

Me too! cant wait for Galen/Vance and Sally!

Marianna Master Z is my favorite

Tracy Reads would have to go with Master Z too :)

Ilana Paris (kerbytejas) wrote: "Traci wrote: "i have to find a new series, how sad am I"

its only 2 books but it was a fun read - Table for three and Damaged goods

A Table for Three (New York, #1) by Lainey Reese[bookcover:Damaged Goods|9..."

thanks for the reco - i'm going to check these out!

message 28: by A (new) - rated it 3 stars

A Master Nolan and Master Raoul

I like Master Z is better as a secondary character in the other books

Alluringbookworm Traci wrote: "Michelle wrote: "So hard to choose !! Master Z, Master Dan && Master Marcus <333
&& I have a feeling I am really going to like the two FBI agents really well when their story comes out ;-)"
when a..."

I am not sure yet, but I hope really soon !!! I keep checking her website for updates !!

message 30: by Lisa (last edited Oct 16, 2012 06:39PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lisa Balli Damn so hard to choose one favoriate!! Master Z, Master Marcus, Master Cullen and Master Dan are amoung my favoriates but I love all the other Masters just as much!

Susan I think I liked Master Nolan....although Master Z was awesome. Can I choose all of the above??

Leigh I would pick Master Nolan or Master Raoul!!! However I can't wait to read all about Master Sam!

Melissa Vasquez That would be too hard to pick. I fell for them all. Even Sam.
Cullen and Raoul are the ones I mostly keep rereading. ;-) But I cannot wait to get Sam's story or the two FBI agents.

message 34: by P.A. (new) - rated it 5 stars

P.A. Lupton Master Raoul is my favorite. I love them all though. I heard a funny quote you might enjoy.

"Christian Grey visited the Shadowlands but the real Doms laughed him out of the building." LOL I loved it

Paris        (kerbytejas) P.A. wrote: "Master Raoul is my favorite. I love them all though. I heard a funny quote you might enjoy.

"Christian Grey visited the Shadowlands but the real Doms laughed him out of the building." LOL I loved it"

@PA - thats funny - Raoul was my favorite also followed by Xavier (from Dark Haven)
it must be great minds think alike... most(out herein GR land) don't seem to go for Raoul

Susan Question for you all,
Where to go after you have finished the Shadowlands and Masters of the Mountain books? Read all of Shayla Blacks books and loved them but the Dom/subs in Cherise Sinclair books are awesome. Any suggestions. Tried Gabriel Inferno...not so much, Wicked Burn not so much either
Help!!!

Paris        (kerbytejas) Susan wrote: "Question for you all,
Where to go after you have finished the Shadowlands and Masters of the Mountain books? Read all of Shayla Blacks books and loved them but the Dom/subs in Cherise Sinclair boo..."

I went to A Table for Three (New York, #1) by Lainey Reese and Damaged Goods (New York, #2) by Lainey Reese

Paris        (kerbytejas) Tymber Dalton also has a variety of books, Shiloh Walker, Cheyenne McCray, Olivia Cunning.. all are options for different levels of sexual intensity, BDSM etc

message 39: by P.A. (new) - rated it 5 stars

P.A. Lupton Paris (kerbytejas) wrote: "Susan wrote: "Question for you all,
Where to go after you have finished the Shadowlands and Masters of the Mountain books? Read all of Shayla Blacks books and loved them but the Dom/subs in Cheris..."

Loved those books. Also, The Reluctant Dom by Tymber Dalton is excellent.

Paris        (kerbytejas) P.A. wrote: "Paris (kerbytejas) wrote: "Susan wrote: "Question for you all,
Where to go after you have finished the Shadowlands and Masters of the Mountain books? Read all of Shayla Blacks books and lov..."

that is one of my 5 star reads - i was so torn when i was done i could think about much else but the ending of that book -- what a great read and the show of affection between friends was awesome.. the BDSM stuf in between was good too - but that book was about so much more... My Liege of Dark Haven (Mountain Masters, #3) by Cherise Sinclair was also one of my 5 star reads

Paris        (kerbytejas) Paris (kerbytejas) wrote: "Susan wrote: "Question for you all,
Where to go after you have finished the Shadowlands and Masters of the Mountain books? Read all of Shayla Blacks books and loved them but the Dom/subs in Cheris..."

nice choice - let me know how you like them

message 42: by P.A. (last edited Nov 01, 2012 01:15PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

P.A. Lupton Paris (kerbytejas) wrote: "P.A. wrote: "Paris (kerbytejas) wrote: "Susan wrote: "Question for you all,
Where to go after you have finished the Shadowlands and Masters of the Mountain books? Read all of Shayla Blacks ..."

I don't think I've read that one yet. I think I will have to get on that. LOL

Have you read Down to You by M. Leighton ? It's not BDSM but I think you'd really like it.

Paris        (kerbytejas) P.A. wrote: "Paris (kerbytejas) wrote: "P.A. wrote: "Paris (kerbytejas) wrote: "Susan wrote: "Question for you all,
Where to go after you have finished the Shadowlands and Masters of the Mountain ..."

cool will add it to the growing TBR mountain - thanks

Adriana Paris (kerbytejas) wrote: "P.A. wrote: "Paris (kerbytejas) wrote: "P.A. wrote: "Paris (kerbytejas) wrote: "Susan wrote: "Question for you all,
Where to go after you have finished the Shadowlands and Masters of ..."
Tessa Adams Dragon Heat series is erotica shifters, really enjoyed all three books so far.
Lacey Alexander writes excellent erotica-favorite is Voyeur.
Nakita Black doesn’t have a series but Slave to Love is great in my opinion.
Maya Banks has several series that are hot.
Anne Calhoun doesn’t have a series but her book Liberating Lacey was very good.
Opal Carew is also excellent and has a couple of series.
Gillian Colbert has a couple of freebies that are really good so you can check her writing.
That’s just up until the ‘C’s. I don’t want to overstep my suggestion list too much.
One more if that isn’t enough so far…skipping to the ‘O’s Sophie Oak has a ‘Siren’ series that is BDSM with lots and lots of laughs. I hope you like some/all of them 8)

Susan Yeah! Thank you so much. Looks like I have some reading to do!!

Diana Gibbs OMG - how to choose I love them all!!! But if I had to pick it would be Master Z (Shadowlands) and then Master Xavier (Dark Haven) but gosh I just love them all!

Paris        (kerbytejas) isn't Xavier the hottest and nicest, humanitarian Dom around and didn't you enjoy his punishment for faking organism?

Diana Gibbs Ill take that punishment any day!! I'm in love with a fictional character (s)

Paris        (kerbytejas) Diana wrote: "Ill take that punishment any day!! I'm in love with a fictional character (s)"

LMAO

Jaded I would also recommend the Rescue Me Series by Kallypso Masters ^_^

Masters at Arms (Rescue Me, #1) by Kallypso Masters Nobody's Angel (Rescue Me, #2) by Kallypso Masters Nobody's Hero (Rescue Me, #3) by Kallypso Masters Nobody's Perfect (Rescue Me, #4) by Kallypso Masters

I loved these as much as the Shadowlands...Enjoy! :)

« previous 1 3 4