The Stories Untold discussion

general > Introduction

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 153 comments Mod
Her you can introduce your self.

message 2: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 9 comments Hello, you can call me Fox.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 153 comments Mod
okay and Welcome. My computer is running low on battery, so I will be on in about an hour and a half to an hour. By the way you can call me Vamp. Queen, or Ellen or VQ.

message 4: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 9 comments kk

message 6: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 9 comments hi

message 8: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 9 comments not good. i just found out how much one of my "friends" here on goodreads thinks of me,

http://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/71...

so what is your point?

message 10: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 9 comments nevermind

message 11: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 9 comments I don't need to be in this group

message 13: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 9 comments 1. Im in way too many as it is.
2. All you can say is, "so what is your point?" After I told you I was insulted.
3. I thought we were friends, but now Im not sure.

I was not sure of what the poll was about. And I don't think that you are annoying.

message 15: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 9 comments The question of the poll was, Do you think Johnny is annoying?

One of my friends put definately.

Well I will join that group and out number the Definantly.

message 17: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 9 comments k

message 19: by ✽Laurenj426✽ (new)

✽Laurenj426✽ (purplepandy) Hey guys! Im Lauren and I like pandas and purple. Other than that, I'm kinda boring. So hello!!

King☚☠☛ℱα₪ℊ ☄ ℒïካ₭ïᾔ ℘αℜⓀ ♬ *Vampires Rule the (K)Night* Linkin Park ~ Castle (VampireKing) | 10 comments Mod
Is an intro necessary? Y'all know me as Fang ^^

message 23: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 25 comments I'm so happy that i'm here

message 24: by Tater (new)

Tater (demonoflight) Hi guys. I'm Tatum.

hey welcome Tatum

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi I'm Claire.

King☚☠☛ℱα₪ℊ ☄ ℒïካ₭ïᾔ ℘αℜⓀ ♬ *Vampires Rule the (K)Night* Linkin Park ~ Castle (VampireKing) | 10 comments Mod
Hey newbies..even if I wasn't here ^^

Welcome back Fang. You are now a MOD. Just send me a message if you have a question.

you got the most votes