Young Adult Reads discussion

Read 2 Review > Gaston's Secret: The Lottery Child by Gaston Cavalleri - r2r (58) signups

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janina, Daemon fanatic. (new)

Janina (synchronizedreading) | 692 comments Mod
Back with another r2r!

Post your review links in this feeds. (You do not have to have a blog to participate)
--If you do not post your review links, you will not be able to participate again. If you need an extension just message me here on Goodreads.

Reviews must be posted to goodreads: And could you please try and post the review to one of these other sites...
Blog, Amazon and/or B&N,
|Must post to goodreads and one other site ^
-------------------
The Book:
Gaston's Secret the lottery child by Gaston Cavalleri
Synopsis
People and views about society change when your family win multiple millions in the lottery, especially when you and they had little. I can’t comment on people who win the lottery and were already rich; I can only comment on the situation I know. It’s an event that people spend their entire lives wishing for but never actually fully prepare for in case it does happen. For most it never does. It’s an interesting affair, and due to human nature’s harsher side and the vultures in this world, it’s one I’ve learnt is best kept my secret.

Gaston’s Secret is an action-packed story with an accidentally evolving consciousness and development of spiritual values as a result of things that have happened, to the point I’ve had no option but to believe you can only do bad in this world if you wish to lead a life of paying for bad karma.

So, there's a little about my book...

I'd be more than happy to give five ebooks away through amazon's gifting system, if the suggested reviewing is still happening?

Review links due: October 2

IF YOU ARE SIGNED UP FOR ANY OF THE OTHER R2R'S AND HAVE NOT POSTED YOUR REVIEW LINKS, YOU MAY NOT SIGN UP!
-Your comment will be deleted if: You are on the banned list, signed up for another r2r, or comment after signups close.

message 2: by Janina, Daemon fanatic. (last edited Oct 10, 2012 08:31AM) (new)

Leave a comment with your name and email, if you would like to participate.
Available in: Kindle format

Names will go here
Eva
Elizabeth
GeniusBookReviews
K.

message 3: by Eva (new)

Eva Márquez (eva_marquez) | 4 comments I am happy to read/review! Sounds interesting :-)

Eva.marquez.author@gmail.com

Elizabeth(The Book Whisperer) (lizzielou719) | 3 comments I would love to. elizabeth dragonmommy35@aol.com

message 5: by Matt (new)

Matt Hageman I'm in.
geniusbookreviews@gmail.com

message 6: by K... (new)

K... (mosspelt) | 9 comments I would be happy to try reading it.
e-mail: anonymousreader.k@gmail.com

message 7: by Janina, Daemon fanatic. (new)

Have Geniusbookreviews and K. receive their copies?

message 8: by Lori (new)

Lori Levise | 12 comments Is there still one left? I'm in. I didn't realize I could get Kindle for PC until someone told me about it.
Lori
llevise@gmail.com

message 9: by Matt (new)

Matt Hageman Janina wrote: "Have Geniusbookreviews and K. receive their copies?"

I Have. Thanks!

message 10: by Janina, Daemon fanatic. (new)

Lori it's a little late to sign up for this r2r.
Review links are due on the second.
If it's okay with the author than it's fine.

message 11: by Matt (new)

Matt Hageman She should be fine... The book isn't very long.

message 12: by Gaston (new)

Gaston Cavalleri (gastoncavalleri) | 4 comments Yes, there's still more left! Thank you for asking. I'm more than happy to send my book your way.

message 13: by K... (new)

K... (mosspelt) | 9 comments Janina wrote: "Have Geniusbookreviews and K. receive their copies?"
I have had my copy and I am almost done reading it.

message 14: by Gaston (new)

Gaston Cavalleri (gastoncavalleri) | 4 comments Hello,

Everybody has received their books. Thank you for reading my story.

Gaston.

message 15: by K... (new)

K... (mosspelt) | 9 comments Thank you very much for letting me review your book. I loved the way you wrote it. I really enjoyed reading it!

Here are my reviews:
Goodreads - http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...
Barnes and Noble - http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/gasto...

message 16: by Gaston (new)

Gaston Cavalleri (gastoncavalleri) | 4 comments You're very welcome. I'm very grateful you read my story. Thank you.

message 17: by Matt (new)

Matt Hageman Hey, I'm really sorry but I just finished the book and want my review to be top notch. I will write it tomorrow when I'm awake fully. It will be up tomorrow.

Sorry and Thanks!

message 18: by Gaston (new)

Gaston Cavalleri (gastoncavalleri) | 4 comments No worries. Thanks for the update.

Cheers,
Gaston.

message 20: by K... (new)

K... (mosspelt) | 9 comments K... wrote: "Thank you very much for letting me review your book. I loved the way you wrote it. I really enjoyed reading it!

Here are my reviews:
Goodreads - http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...
B..."

I have just added my review to amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-r...