September 2012: Book for the Month discussion

Anyone else get The Time Keeper?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Markie (new)

Markie Mitch Albom's The Time Keeper was released last week. I pre-ordered the Kindle edition and got it the day it was released. It looks really good!!! I've only read a little bit as I wanted to finish other books I started first but I'm anxious to get into this one!!! I love Mitch Albom!!!

message 2: by Brooke (new)

Brooke (storybrooke7) | 15 comments Mod
getting it from the library tomorrow!!

message 3: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Corley Ok, so where did this one come from? Also, how are we doing October? Will you give us a book to read or do we offer suggestions and vote or how does this group work? I'm part of a Women's Mystery Group that offers 2 choices each month and you recommend selections and they take the recommendations and make one list and then vote from there. I'm 20 pages shy of finishing this month's book and so devastated that I have to work and can't finish it yet!

message 4: by Markie (new)

Markie It was one of the choices for September that didn't get picked. It was just released last week and I was just wondering if anyone got it. I'm currently reading it as I never miss a Mitch Albom book!!! He's one of my favorite authors!!!

message 5: by Brooke (new)

Andrea, for October I will again add three more suggestions for books ( all different titles than last months choices) and we will vote and then read and make another discussion group for October!

message 6: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Corley Awesome! Looking forward!

message 7: by Dianna (new)

Dianna (maxwellmamadee) I've never read any of his books, at least I don't think I have. I'll put it on my list though.

message 8: by Brooke (new)

I finished it yesterday! It was really good! I also loved his book, "The Five People You Meet in Heaven"

message 9: by Chrissy (new)

Chrissy Katcher | 3 comments I just got the book and plan on starting it tomorrow.
I saw the Author on CNN yesterday.

message 10: by Lori (new)

Lori | 11 comments No, not yet!