Digimon Fans discussion

Anime > Digimon Tamers

Comments (showing 1-19 of 19) (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 01, 2012 02:15PM) (new)

Chat about Digimon Tamers here. :)

message 2: by Last_fall (new)

Last_fall | 15 comments MY FAVORITE SEASON OF DIGIMON!!!!!!!! n/////////n

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesomesauce, I love this season too. :D

message 4: by Last_fall (new)

Last_fall | 15 comments It is the only season I know of that a tamer made their own Digimon! (takato is my number one rule model!) That give hope for all use other Digimon dreamers out their that the Digimon in our hearts might one day come real.

message 5: by Last_fall (new)

Last_fall | 15 comments I know I have a few I want to make real. n//n

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ikr, I thought that was so cool!

I have my own made up Digimon too (I wish I could make it real!)

message 7: by Last_fall (new)

Last_fall | 15 comments Sweet!
My Rookie wannabees are Cydermon and Bokamon, though I have not drawn them yet to my satisfaction.

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 03, 2012 06:18PM) (new)

That's so cool! -^O^-

I drew a pic of my made up Rookie Digimon and put it in my mom's office, a lot of people have complimented it, its name is Totomesumon, it kind of looks like a robot dog/dragon thing.

message 9: by Last_fall (new)

Last_fall | 15 comments Cydermon is this gray blob, kind of like Bloo from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, but with no mouth and one mechanical eye. He was a data type in the nanite group. His technique was 'Digi Scan' where he can alter his code to duplicate that of other Digimon, lacking in effectiveness one Digimon higher then Champion.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow, that is seriously cool (and a really good technique too)!

You can make discussions about Cydermon and Bokamon if you want to. :D

message 11: by Last_fall (new)

Last_fall | 15 comments Bokamon was a meter tall teddy bear with blue sparing gloves, blue sweat bands on his ankles, black paint under his eyes, and a blue bandana with a plat that says hope in Digimon characters. He walked around with six boken (wooden Katanas), four on his back and two at his side. He was a vaccine type and in the exorcist group. His technique Hex Strike was most effective on Digimon of the Demon and Ghost group.

message 12: by Last_fall (new)

Last_fall | 15 comments Claire ~Cool Beans~ -PokeMaster- wrote: "Wow, that is seriously cool (and a really good technique too)!

You can make discussions about Cydermon and Bokamon if you want to. :D

"

Thank you, but I think it would be cooler to have a 'Make your own Digimon' discussion, instead, so everyone can talk about their make believe Digimon! n///n

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Last_fall wrote: "Bokamon was a meter tall teddy bear with blue sparing gloves, blue sweat bands on his ankles, black paint under his eyes, and a blue bandana with a plat that says hope in Digimon characters. He wal..."

Awesomesauce! Wow, you really know a lot about Digimon! Cool beans, you're the most knowledgeable Digimon fan I've met so far! :D

Good idea, I'll start that discussion. :D

message 14: by Last_fall (new)

Last_fall | 15 comments Claire ~Cool Beans~ -PokeMaster- wrote: "Last_fall wrote: "Bokamon was a meter tall teddy bear with blue sparing gloves, blue sweat bands on his ankles, black paint under his eyes, and a blue bandana with a plat that says hope in Digimon ..."

Ow! Thank you. n/////n
But when It comes to specifics and seasons of Digimon past third, my knowledge comes short. I am trying to, though, which all the Dgimon seasons, all 7, in Japanese, subbed, of course.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I know a lot about the Digimon up to Digimon Tamers, but I haven't gotten to watch the newer seasons of Digimon though, but I'm hoping I'll get to watch them as soon as I can, though. :D

message 16: by Last_fall (new)

Last_fall | 15 comments Warning! The fourth season of Digimon, the destined have no Digimon,they sprite evolve, while it is still a good series, but it is really not along with the Digimon theme, the whole bound of friendship with your Digimon that makes the series really work, but it still is nice that by the fifth season they learned their lesson, but the main courage character does not have goggles! But it is ok, he makes up for it by punching Digimon. >///<
It is quite amusing.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I've watched the fourth season of Digimon before (it wasn't really my favorite but it's okay)
You mean this guy: ?

message 18: by Last_fall (new)

Last_fall | 15 comments I am really not sure (their is no picture to me), but he had an Augumon too, just with a different evolution path.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool beans! :)