Sonic Nerds! discussion

RP's > Roleplay! (2)

Comments (showing 1-50 of 1,691) (1691 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) Okay new rp! Also, new rules! *If someone is not posting, you may only post once! **If someone asks for no RP that means NNNNOOOO RPing until that person gets back. ***Have fun!! :D

message 2: by Anastacia *gaining love*, You didn't gain LOVE but you gained love (new)

Anastacia *gaining love* Asbury | 5528 comments Mod
mmk

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) ((Guess I'll start then...))

Amy walked through the forest, "Sonic! Sonic, where are you!?"

message 4: by Anastacia *gaining love*, You didn't gain LOVE but you gained love (new)

(no we need schyler to agree...)

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) ((She already said that she wanted a new rp...with rules....o.O))

message 6: by Anastacia *gaining love*, You didn't gain LOVE but you gained love (new)

9mmk...now i just gotta figure out which of my characters to use...Idk if I wanna do frost and tails.... :/)

message 7: by Schyler (Ember), 20 percent cooler (new)

Schyler (Ember) (schylerthehedgehog) | 15645 comments Mod
(i would start on this today but i cant im in a depressed mood)

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) ((I'm sorry :( and okay))

message 9: by Schyler (Ember), 20 percent cooler (new)

(and i would tell you what happened if it wernt for the fact i dont want anyone reading what happened its too shameful)

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) ((...you could send a private message...but you don't have to if you don't want too. I hope you get happy soon :( ))

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) ((I saw the facbook post...ouch...))

message 12: by Schyler (Ember), 20 percent cooler (new)

(yeah it was bad)

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) ((I'm sorry :( that sounds miserable *hugs* ))

message 14: by Schyler (Ember), 20 percent cooler (new)

(i wish someone would give me a real hug at my house)

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) ((I wish I could :( ))

message 16: by Schyler (Ember), 20 percent cooler (new)

(thank you)

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) ((Np :) ))

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzFelShadowraven) | 3296 comments Kayla *MidnatheSeedrian* wrote: "Amy walked through the forest, "Sonic! Sonic, where are you!?""

Elsewhere in the forest, utterly unaware of the yelling, was a wandering Blue striped black hedgehog, peering at his yellow Chaos emerald, as if into it..

message 19: by Anastacia *gaining love*, You didn't gain LOVE but you gained love (new)

(hummm who should i play as....)

message 20: by Schyler (Ember), 20 percent cooler (new)

(ok this has bin an awesome day)

sonic frowned when he herd amy "crud" he muttered

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) ((Sweet! And...idk Ana....))

"Sonic!" she tried one more time, then sighed, and kept walking.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzFelShadowraven) | 3296 comments ((Perhaps... Camille? *Shrug*))

This strange individual narrows his eyes at his Emerald, as if he's looking inside it.. then he stops, and looks up into the sky.

message 23: by Schyler (Ember), 20 percent cooler (new)

sonic bit his lip "ok i could ether go to her and risk a death hug or i could run and pretend i didnt hear her"

message 24: by Anastacia *gaining love*, You didn't gain LOVE but you gained love (new)

(I guess I use just camille and jerrick...I can only seem to keep track of two anyways....)

Camille stood ontop of the wall watching over her village. It seemed peaceful, that is for now...

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) ((Okay :) I like Jerrick, he's funny XDXD))

Amy looked around, then kept walking, "Guess I'd better go home," she said sadly, "I just hope he's okay."

message 26: by Anastacia *gaining love*, You didn't gain LOVE but you gained love (new)

Camille yawned. Suddenly she heard someone coming up behind her. She quickly turned around as she pulled out her two Katanas. There stood a half green and robotized wolf. The pink chamelion sighed. "Jerrick..." she moaned.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) Amy kept going, until she ran into someone, "Oof! Hey, watch i-Shadow? No, wait...you're not Shadow," she frowned at the black and blue hedgehog.

message 28: by Schyler (Ember), 20 percent cooler (new)

sonic sighed "ok lets see where to now"

message 29: by Anastacia *gaining love*, You didn't gain LOVE but you gained love (new)

Jerrick bounced over. "So whatcha doing?" Camille glanced at him. "What do you think I'm doing?" "Being boring?" Camille facepalmed herself. "I'm guarding the village smart-one..."

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzFelShadowraven) | 3296 comments Kayla *MidnatheSeedrian* wrote: "Amy kept going, until she ran into someone, "Oof! Hey, watch i-Shadow? No, wait...you're not Shadow," she frowned at the black and blue hedgehog."

"Huh?" He looked up from his chaos emerald at Amy, Raising an eyebrow.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) "Thought you were someone else," she muttered.

message 32: by Anastacia *gaining love*, You didn't gain LOVE but you gained love (new)

Jerrick frowned. "Nothing's going to happen Camille, so come play with me," Jerrick said. Camille looked at him from under the long red-brown cloak she wore to hide her face. None of the villagers knew who she was. That was...except for Jerrick. He was like an adopted brother to her. The reason she didn't want people to see her face was because she had a scar over her right eye. This was the sign that you worked for the rats, the enemy of the village.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzFelShadowraven) | 3296 comments Kayla *MidnatheSeedrian* wrote: ""Thought you were someone else," she muttered."

"Oh, Alright then." He says, Resuming his staring into his Yellow Emerald.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) Amy shook her head and started walking towards her house again, "Oh Sonic, where are you?"

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzFelShadowraven) | 3296 comments He sighed, and then stood up, Rushing off in a Gold, Blue, and Black blur.

message 36: by Anastacia *gaining love*, You didn't gain LOVE but you gained love (new)

(who is playing espio? because well, someone has to. Can't have Camille without Espio....)

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) ((I thought Schyler was Espio...)

message 38: by Anastacia *gaining love*, You didn't gain LOVE but you gained love (new)

(she beter be...)

message 39: by Schyler (Ember), 20 percent cooler (new)

espio walked out of the chaotix and stretched "aww fresh air"

sonic sighed and ran home

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) ((Yerp she does :) ))

Amy kept walking, then suddenly a black and a violet hedgehog crashed out in front of her, "Let go Garoth!" the violet one screamed.
The black on smirked, "Not happening, princess Minni," he said in a mocking tone.

message 41: by Anastacia *gaining love*, You didn't gain LOVE but you gained love (new)

(okay, so this shall be before Camille and Espio meet...again. ((so like yeah...I hope you know what I mean))

"Jerrick, the rats can attack at any moment without being seen sneaking in. I have to be ready at any moment. You've heard what the people here call me. Even the rats call me it. The Guardian Angel. I'm the mysterious savior..." Jerrick frowned. "I understand, yet your true identity is a lonely street rat." "Shush..."

message 42: by Schyler (Ember), 20 percent cooler (new)

(sweet. er whos going to be vector and charmy?)

espio called inside "hey vector any new cases?"

message 43: by Anastacia *gaining love*, You didn't gain LOVE but you gained love (new)

(I'll be charmy >:) )

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) ((I'll be Vector))

"Not yet Espio!" Vector called back.

Amy pulled out her hammer and glared at the black hedgehog, "Let go of her!"
He cackled, "She doesn't know of your unfortunate ability, how loevely."
"Please, don't hurt anyone!" the violet one exclaimed, her eyes widened.
"Why?" Amy frowned.
The girl sighed, "I'd rather not speak of it."

message 45: by Anastacia *gaining love*, You didn't gain LOVE but you gained love (new)

Chermy quickly flew by. "RETHINK THAT ONE! WE JUST GOT A LETTER! WE JUST GOT A LETTER! WE JUST GOT A LETTER!"
(and no that was not to that tune that you are now singing >:) )

message 46: by Schyler (Ember), 20 percent cooler (new)

espio sighed "ok charmy calm down whats it say?"

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) "Let go!" the girl exclaimed.
The black one smirked, "No, you're going to make me king whether you like it or not Minni."
Minni glared at him, "I will never go through with it Garoth!"
"Sure you won't," Garoth rolled his eyes.
"Look, I don't know who you two are, but you," Amy glared at Garoth, "Let go of her now!"

Vector smirked, "About time!"

message 48: by Anastacia *gaining love*, You didn't gain LOVE but you gained love (new)

Chermy opened it. "It says something about going to a place called Shube. There is a missing prized jewel..."

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzFelShadowraven) | 3296 comments Garoth was suddenly spindashed into by a Black spiky Hedgehog Ball, It was the same Black and Blue Hedgehog Amy had saw earlier: "Back off, Fool, Or i will make sure you regret not heeding the only warning your going to get." He glares at Garoth.

message 50: by Schyler (Ember), 20 percent cooler (new)

espio frowned "shube?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34