Q&A with Anne M. Carpenter discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
General > Intros, September 2012 (Old/Closed)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anne (new)

Anne Carpenter (annemcarpenter) | 109 comments Mod
Good morning!

The intros thread has grown loooooong, so I'm just starting new thread here to chat and catch up with everyone!

How are you all? Writing/editing/reading away? Can you believe we're almost halfway through September?

Let's see...what's new in my world?

I just published my first humor book under my real name, and to my delight, it hit 3 "hot new release" lists on Amazon, plus 3 genre bestseller lists. Sales are trickling along at a higher pace than I expected, so I'm thrilled!

THE MOMMY LETTERS is still on track to publish a little later this month. As soon as I have it back from my proofreader, I'll share the eARCs and pre-release print copies that I promised in another thread. I'm going to release at $0.99 for the first couple weeks as I work to get it into the hands of reviewers and such and then host a major (online) launch even in early October.

We're starting too cool down a bit here in Texas finally - highs in 90s instead of over 100, LOL! My kiddos are back in (pre-)school 3 days a week and that gives me work/writing time. Yahoo!

I'm supposed to have tendon surgery on my left arm soon - still waiting on insurance approval and scheduling to move that forward. Need to get it out of the way ASAP so I can have my last (3rd of 3) shoulder surgery on my right side in October. Fun times!

And that's about all that's new in my life.

How are all of you?

AMC

message 2: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 40 comments I'm sick

message 3: by Anne (new)

Anne Carpenter (annemcarpenter) | 109 comments Mod
Ugh, I'm sorry to hear that, Christine! I hope you feel better soon!

message 4: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 40 comments Aww thanks and I'll feel better really soon

message 5: by Scott (new)

Scott Moon (scottmoon) | 6 comments Glad to hear your book is doing well! It is hot in Kansas too--actually it is alternating between triple digits and mid 60s. Hope you feel better soon, Christine.

message 6: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 40 comments It's not hot in new jersey which i'm happy about that and thanks Scott

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.