Rock and Metal Lovers! discussion

Discussions :D > Linkin Park

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by King☚☠☛ℱα₪ℊ ☄ ℒïካ₭ïᾔ ℘αℜⓀ ♬ (last edited Sep 11, 2012 03:16AM) (new)

King☚☠☛ℱα₪ℊ ☄ ℒïካ₭ïᾔ ℘αℜⓀ ♬ *Vampires Rule the (K)Night* Linkin Park ~ Castle (VampireKing) | 15 comments Mod

Accept it LP is the best band!!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

FOREVER FROM NOW TIL THE END!!

ThePsychopath∞ | 10 comments Linkin Park are the best *Bows down*

I know what it takes to move on but I will never move from Linkin Park!

King☚☠☛ℱα₪ℊ ☄ ℒïካ₭ïᾔ ℘αℜⓀ ♬ *Vampires Rule the (K)Night* Linkin Park ~ Castle (VampireKing) | 15 comments Mod
I love 'em since I was 5 years and 7 months 3 days!!! ^^

ThePsychopath∞ | 10 comments That's.... Detailed. I have no idea how long I've loved them....

Ever since I heard Numb

Sort of recent...? Who cares they're sealed in our hearts ^^

ThePsychopath∞ | 10 comments No, I heard Numb years ago and fell in love with them.

...and ever since I heard In the End, before that songs were just hard rock music ^^

message 11: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 10 comments Linkin Park will forever be in my memory and my heart

And my mind, and profile(On FB, GR, TWTTR, G+, .IN, YouTube...) ^^

message 13: by JazzyCat (new)

JazzyCat (dayandnightgirl) | 12 comments Mod
Amazing band! One of the best for sure!!!

message 15: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 10 comments Katie [Slowly coming out of the dark] wrote: "Hahaha.... ha.... you guysez...Linkin Park is damn good <3"

KATIEEEEEEE :{D

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

NANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANA
LINKIN PARK
(tune of Batman theme))

message 17: by ThePsychopath∞ (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 10 comments Anyone heard of 'Wish' by nine inch nails? Well Linkin Park took that song and made it their own...