Warrior Cats Forever! discussion

Warriors Roleplay > Shadowclan RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 240 (240 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Crowleaf, Tallstar's Revenge came out. Read it! (new)

Crowleaf | 2872 comments Mod
((Roleplay))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ravenstar padded out of his den and looked at Blindpaw, who was putting his paw carefully on the ground so he wouldn't trip.

Neverpaw was sitting down, staring into space.

Blindpaw managed to pad over to the fresh-kill pile without tripping.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Brackenflower woke her brother Shadowjay up and they both padded slowly out of the Warriors den.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ravenstar flicked his tail in boredom

Neverpaw watched as Blindpaw picked down mice and carefully pad towards her.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Brackenflower picked a mouse off of the fresh-kill pile and carried it over to Shadowjay. "You hungry?" Brackenflower asked her brother.

"Yes, I am a little bit hungry." Shadowjay replied.

"We can share this mouse with me if you want." Brackenflower meowed.

"Okay...thank you." Shadowjay mewed.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ravenstar laid his paws on his head.

Neverpaw dipped her head and started eating the mouse.

Blindpaw sat next to her, his gaze staring blankly ahead.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Shadowjay and Brackenflower quickly devoured the mouse.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ravenstar rolled on his back, sleeping

Blindpaw quickly gobbled up his mouse.

Neverpaw was already done.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Shadowjay looked up at the sun.

Brackenflower flicked her tail listlessly.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ravenstar started snoring softly

Bindpaw yawned

Neverpaw slightly purred as the sun hit her pelt.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Shadowjay got to his paws and started pacing around.

Brackenflower watched Shadowjay.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Ravenstar rolled on his stomach, "Brackenflower, Blindpaw, go check out the RiverClan border, will you?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, Ravenstar." Brackenflower mewed, getting to her paws.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Ravenstar nodded in approval.

Blindpaw got up, sniffed for Brackenflower's scent before padding over to her.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi, Blindpaw." Brackenflower mewed, then waved her tail at Shadowjay, "See you later, Shadowjay." She called over to her brother.

"See ya later, sister." Shadowjay mewed to Brackenflower.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Blindpaw grunted and carefully followed Brackenflower

"Shadowjay! You hunt with Neverpaw." Ravenstar meowed.

Neverpaw got up and padded towards Shadowjay.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey Neverpaw." Shadowjay mewed, getting to his paws.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Neverpaw dipped her head politely

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Come on, let's go, it's a lovely day, so I think we'll be able to catch plenty of prey for the clan today." Shadowjay purred happily.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Neverpaw didn't reply, just nodded.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Shadowjay padded out of the camp behind Brackenflower and Blindpaw. "See you two later." Shadowjay mewed to Brackenflower and Blindpaw, then he veered off in the other direction.

Brackenflower nodded at Shadowjay and Neverpaw, then headed to the Riverclan border with Blindpaw.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Neverpaw followed Shadowjay without any word

Blindpaw growled, "Mouse dung!" as he tripped over a fallen log. He scrambled up quickly so Brackenflower wouldn't have to help him.

Ravenstar stretched and decided to check the borders. He padded out of camp, heading for the WindClan border.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Brackenflower looked back at Blindpaw, checking that he was okay, she didn't say anything though, she knew he didn't want any pity.

Shadowjay stopped when he reached a very marshy area, "We can start hunting here, we might find a frog or two while we're at it." Shadowjay mewed to Neverpaw.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Blindpaw padded more quickly, trying to catch up.

Neverpaw dipped her head and meowed at last, "Should we hunt together or alone?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Brackenflower slowed her pace just a little bit so Blindpaw could keep up.

"I think we should separate then meet up after we catch a little bit of prey." Shadowjay meowed.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Blindpaw caught up

Neverpaw dipped her head and padded off.

Ravenstar sniffed the Windclan border.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Brackenflower arrived at the Riverclan border. "I don't smell any fresh Riverclan scents...do you?" Brackenflower asked Blindpaw.

Shadowjay padded further into the marsh, he spotted a frog almost immediately, he crouched down, jumped and caught it with one sweep of his forepaws and killed it quickly, "Well, I caught at least one piece of prey for the clan." He mewed cheerily.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Blindpaw tasted the air and shook his head.

Neverpaw saw a frog on a lily pad in a marshy stream

Ravenstar re-marked the border.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good, that means Riverclan may be keeping their distance, come on, let's check the rest of the border." Brackenflower, padding beside the Riverclan border, her ears pricked and nostrils flared, her eyes opened wide for any signs of Riverclan.

Shadowjay found a dry patch of ground and buried the frog so he could pick it up later, then went looking for more prey.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Blindpaw followed.

Neverpaw crouched down low, ready to strike.

Ravenstar padded onward to Thunderclan territory.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Shadowjay soon caught another frog and a small bird, he buried them with the first frog he caught.

Brackenflower didn't see, scent, or hear any signs of Riverclan cats, but she checked the border anyway.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Blindpaw sniffed the air and scented nothing

Neverpaw sprang and caught the frog, but she fell in the river.

Ravenstar sniffed the ThunderClan border.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good, it doesn't seem like Riverclan has come sniffing around here recently." Brackenflower meowed.

Shadowjay heard a splash when he was about to catch a lizard, he looked up and saw that Neverpaw had fallen into the river, he raced over to help.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Blindpaw grunted with agreement

Neverpaw sucked in air and worked her paws frantically, "I can't swim!" she wailed.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Shadowjay swam into the river and grabbed Neverpaw by the scruff of her neck, "It's okay, I've got you, calm down." Shadowjay mewed through a mouthful of fur, he swam back to the shore and let go of Neverpaw.

Brackenflower padded deeper into Shadowclan territory, "We'll check around here to make sure there aren't any intruders in our territory." She mewed.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks!" Neverpaw huffed.

Blindpaw nodded.

message 37: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 18, 2012 07:41AM) (new)

"Are you okay, getting a soaking isn't the funnest thing to have happen to you." Shadowjay mewed, trying to shake river water out of his wet pelt.

"Brackenflower's senses were alert as she padded through Shadowclan territory, ready to fight off any possible intruders.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Neverpaw shrugged, "I guess......I never really liked water, so I don't go in it, even if it is a hot day."

Blindpaw snorted, He couldn't fight off intruders.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't like water much either, you should see Riverclan cats, they're like fish when they swim in the river." Shadowjay meowed.

Brackenflower didn't notice any intruders as she padded through the territory.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Neverpaw snorted with disgust

Blindpaw tried to keep pace with her but he kept tripping over little twigs and debris.

Ravenstar re-marked the ThunderClan border.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, Riverclan's a bunch of fish-faces." Shadowjay mewed.

Brackenflower noticed Blindpaw tripping over twigs and debris and she slowed her pace just a little so her apprentice could keep up with her.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Neverpaw got up and shook her fur.

Blindpaw hissed with disgust as Brackenflower slowed her pace, but he was hissing to himself not her.

Ravenstar padded towards the ShadowClan camp, weary after re-marking the borders.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"We can take the prey we've got back to camp, then we can eat, then I'll teach a few new battle moves if you're up to it." Shadowjay mewed, picking up Neverpaw's frog and padding toward where he had buried his prey.

Brackenflower stepped on thorn and yelped in pain, she stopped and pulled the thorn out, "Mousedung, that hurt." She hissed quietly.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Neverpaw nodded and padded after him.

Blindpaw purred with amusement, then stopped, "Sorry." he muttered.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Shadowjay took his prey out of the little hole, "You can carry the frog you caught, I'll carry this." He mewed, picking up the prey and started heading back to camp.

Brackenflower flicked Blindpaw's nose gently with her tail, her own whiskers twitching with amusement, "It's okay." She mewed.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Neverpaw grabbed her frog.

Blindpaw ducked his head, missing her tail.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Shadowjay padded into the Shadowclan camp and dropped his prey on the fresh kill pile.

"Come on, we're almost done with our patrol." Brackenflower meowed.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Neverpaw dropped her frog and wondered why Blindpaw wasn't here yet.

Blindpaw snorted and followed.

Ravenstar padded over to the two cats and dipped his head, "I see your hunting was good."

message 49: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 19, 2012 04:20PM) (new)

Brackenflower padded back into the camp, "Hi Shadowjay, hi Neverpaw." She mewed.

"Yes, there's plenty of prey around now,Neverpaw's a great hunter, but she accidentally fell in the river, she's okay now though." Shadowjay reported to Ravenstar. Shadowjay heard his sister and turned to face her, "Hello, how was your patrol with Blindpaw?"

"I didn't notice any trace of Riverclan near the border." Brackenflower replied.

"Good." Shadowjay meowed.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Ravenstar narrowed his eyes at Neverpaw when Shadowjay mentioned her falling in the river.

Blindpaw glared at Neverpaw.

Neverpaw seemed embarrassed.

« previous 1 3 4 5