Warrior Cats Forever! discussion

Warriors Roleplay > Thunderclan RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 86 (86 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Crowleaf, Tallstar's Revenge came out. Read it! (new)

Crowleaf | 2872 comments Mod
((Roleplay))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Rippleshine padded out of her den and started washing her pelt.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Rippleshine then bounded into the forest so she could hunt.

message 4: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (savethewolves12) Windrunner lifted her nose to the wind. She glanced around, then bounded into the forest.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Rippleshine sniffed the air.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Fawnheart awoke to the smell of Flashtail. She breathed in his scent and padded out to the forest.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Rippleshine crouched down when she smelled mouse.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She crouched and smelled mouse.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Rippleshine began stalking forward.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Fawnheart smelled Rippleshine and with a small sigh, sat on her haunches. She watched as Rippleshine stalked.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Rippleshine felt someone staring at her, but she ignored it. When she was a mouse-length away, she pounced and killed the mouse. She then looked around and narrowed her eyes when she saw Fawnheart.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"What, is it a crime to watch a fellow Clanmate hunt?", Fawnheart snapped.

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 27, 2012 05:35PM) (new)

Rippleshine shrugged, "I just thought you were going to grab my kill."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah. I stopped hunting that mouse because of you, Rippleshine", Fawnheart said.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Rippleshine nodded.

message 16: by Anacca (new)

Anacca Renner | 274 comments As the pair neared the camp, the heard a small but powerful mewl. It was a kit!

((this is the intro for Thunderkit))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((Why are you RPing our characters? But sure, we'll go back to camp.))

"What's going on?", asked Fawnheart. Flashtail approached his mate and brushed his flank against hers. He said softly,"There was a kit found at the camp entrance just now. Why are you even outside? You're expecting kits, Fawnheart"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Rippleshine sniffed and rubbed her nose, disgusted by the two mates.

message 19: by Anacca (new)

Anacca Renner | 274 comments ((how else were you going to find Thunderkit?))

"Who are you?" the kit asked nervously as she slowly walked backwards away from them.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Uh, we could have finished hunting first, but it's fine...))

"Hey, it's okay little one. You're safe here. What's your name?", Fawnheart soothed, ignoring Rippleshine.

message 21: by Anacca (new)

Anacca Renner | 274 comments "I-I'm Thunderkit." She stuttered. Thunderkit was still really nervous.

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 11, 2012 02:56PM) (new)

"Where's your mommy?", Fawnheart said as she slowly padded towards Thunderkit. Fawnheart purred softly to soothe the frightened kit. Flashtail looked onwards at Fawnheart proudly and whispered to Rippleshine,"She's brilliant, isn't she?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Rippleshine blinked, "Yeah....i guess."

message 24: by Anacca (new)

Anacca Renner | 274 comments "She's dead..." Thunderkit whispered, finally calming down.

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 11, 2012 02:56PM) (new)

Flashtail said,"You don't like her do you?"

Fawnheart said,"It's okay Thunderkit. You're safe in ThunderClan now. I'll take of you"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((Fangtail?))

Rippleshine growled, "Did I say that?"

message 27: by Anacca (new)

Anacca Renner | 274 comments "I can leave and go find a different home if I'm so much trouble..." Thunderkit said quickly.

message 28: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 11, 2012 02:56PM) (new)

Sunny wrote: "((Fangtail?))

Rippleshine growled, "Did I say that?""

"No, but anyone mousebrain could tell from the way you act", Flashtail growled back as his claws unsheathed.

"Oh, no Thunderkit. It will be fine. You can be my adopted kit and you can be an older sister to my kits!", Fawnheart said reassuringly.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((I thought he name was Flashtail.))

message 30: by Anacca (new)

Anacca Renner | 274 comments "I've always wanted to be a sister..." Thunderkit purred as she nuzzled Fawnheart warmly.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Sunny wrote: "((I thought he name was Flashtail.))"

((Oops! Fangtail's from a different group! Argh! Too many groups!))

"And you might have one. Or maybe you'll have a brother, Thunderkit", Fawnheart said as she licked the still soft pelt of Thunderkit.

message 32: by Anacca (new)

Anacca Renner | 274 comments "If I stay, don't we need to ask the leader first?" Thunderkit asked.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Couples." Rippleshine snarled as she stormed away.

message 34: by Anacca (new)

Anacca Renner | 274 comments "What's your leader's name?" Thunderkit asked curiosly.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's gotten into you Rippleshine? You used to be great friends with Fawnheart", Flashtail snarled back at her as he followed her.

"You leave that to me, little one. Go make yourself comfortable in the nursery for now", Fawnheart said kindly.

((Who is our leader?))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((No one yet.))

Rippleshine whipped around, "I was never her friend!"

message 37: by Anacca (new)

Anacca Renner | 274 comments "Okay. I should go meet my new denmates!" Thunderkit squealed excitedly as she raced to the nursery.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well you at least tolerated her better than now. Is it because she has a mate?", Flashtail said cocking his head.

((Want to make one?))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((No))

Rippleshine ignored him and padded out of camp.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Fawnheart smiled at the kit's enthusiasm.

message 41: by Anacca (new)

Anacca Renner | 274 comments ((I can make one if you want ive never made a leader))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure...))

Flashtail growled in frustration and pawed at the ground angrily for a moment. Then he padded back to his mate. "What was that about Flashtail?", Fawnheart asked as she soothingly laid her tail on his pelt. "Nothing to worry your head about", was Flashtail's gruff answer. "Okay", she said, she knew when not to prod him. "Let's got to the leader", she said.

message 43: by Anacca (new)

Anacca Renner | 274 comments ((thank you so much!!!)))

message 44: by Anacca (new)

Anacca Renner | 274 comments ((posted the leader hope you like it! :) ))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oakstar?", asked Fawnheart.

message 46: by Anacca (new)

Anacca Renner | 274 comments "Hello, Fawnheart! What is it?" Oakstar asked.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"There's a new kit in camp. Her name's Thunderkit. Can Flashtail and I adopt her and raise her along with our kits?", Fawnheart asked.

message 48: by Anacca (new)

Anacca Renner | 274 comments "Of course..." said Oakstar with warm eyes, "how old is she?" she asked.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Erm... I would guess 2 moons. Ugh!", Fawnheart scowled. Flashtail's eyes grew concerned. "Fawnheart? Are you alright? Are your kits coming?", he asked. Fawnheart crouched in pain and didn't reply.

message 50: by Anacca (new)

Anacca Renner | 274 comments Oakstar got serious. "Get Fawnhert to the nursery. Bring her some wet moss and a thick branch for her to bite."

« previous 1