Warrior Cats Forever! discussion

Warriors Roleplay > Windclan RP

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Crowleaf, Tallstar's Revenge came out. Read it! (new)

Crowleaf | 2872 comments Mod
((Roleplay))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Fastclaw padded out of his den and looked around sleepily.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Honeystar sat on the large rock in the front of the clearing. She gazed at her clan proudly. What fine warriors they are. She flicked her tail and gazed toward the entrance, as if she half-expected Whisperingstar to come back through the thorn barrier, as he used to do. She hung her head sadly. It had been a moon, and she still wasn't completely over his death. She sat straighter. She had to be strong, for her clan, for herself. She was going to show them she could be just as good of a leader as Whisperingstar was. She lifted up her gaze. I hope I make you proud, Whisperingstar.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Fastclaw blinked slowly, trying to adjust his eyes from the sun.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Honeystar bounded to the edge of the rock, then leaped gracefully down. She trotted toward Fastclaw, her beautiful cream pelt shining, and her frosty blue eyes glistening. "Fastclaw!"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Fastclaw turned, "Hi Honeystar." he meowed.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Honeystar nodded quietly. "I need you to order a patrol. If you can't find enough cats, I'll go with you."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Fastclaw shrugged, "All of the cats are still sleeping."

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Honeystar sighed, "Fine." She meowed. "Just we'll go. We'll go on a border patrol." She decided, then stepped back. "Lead the way.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Fastclaw blinked, "You should, really."

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Honeystar smiled, "I gave you an order, Fastclaw."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Fastclaw rolled his eyes as he padded out of camp.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Honeystar followed and smiled. She felt like a warrior again, and she liked it.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Fastclaw padded over to a ThunderClan border and sniffed it.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Honeystar watched Fatsclaw, then cleared her throat. "Any signs of Thunderclan tresspassing."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Fastclaw sniffed, "Nope."

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Honeystar nodded, "Alright." She said, and gazed over the border, into the thick trees.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Fastclaw sat down, swiping at his muzzle.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Timberpelt pounced on a rabbit and delivered a killing bite.

message 20: by Anacca (new)

Anacca Renner | 274 comments "Good catch!" Quailpaw exclamied. She was also holding a squirrel.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks!" Timberpelt responded. "looks like you got a good catch as well!" He said glancing at the squirrel.

message 22: by Anacca (new)

Anacca Renner | 274 comments "It's nothing..." she blushed. "I had a good teacher." she stated modestly.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Honeystar sighed. "Okay," She said. "Seems like the borders are alright."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Fastclaw nodded.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"I bet you did" responded

message 26: by Anacca (new)

Anacca Renner | 274 comments "Anyway, let's get back to camp with our fresh-kill so we can share toungues. One of the elders has a story to tell me!" she mewed.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Timberpelt took the lead as he padded back to camp.

message 28: by Anacca (new)

Anacca Renner | 274 comments "I can't wait to become a warrior!" Quailpaw exclaimed.
"Do you think I'll be ready for my assesment, Timberpelt?" she asked.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes I'll ask Honeystar and see what she thinks." He meowed.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Honeystar trotted back to camp, and smiled at Timberpelt and Quailpaw. She sighed. She wanted an apprentice, but their were barely any kits in the clan. Kits, She thought toi herself. I wish I had some myself.

message 31: by Anacca (new)

Anacca Renner | 274 comments "Hi Honeystar!" Quailpaw said.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Honeystar smiled at Quailpaw. "Hello!" She tilted her head. "How is trainging going?"

message 33: by Anacca (new)

Anacca Renner | 274 comments "Amazing, I think I'm almost ready to become a warrior." she replied. Quailpaw was bursting with anticipation.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Fastclaw asked, "Did you pass?"

message 35: by Anacca (new)

Anacca Renner | 274 comments "Yep." she stated. "Right, Timberpelt?" she looked at her mentor.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah great." He meowed.

message 37: by Anacca (new)

Anacca Renner | 274 comments "So...am I ready to become a warrior yet, Honeystar?" she asked.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Fastclaw sniffed, "I think she is ready."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"I agree." mewed Timberpelt.

message 40: by Anacca (new)

Anacca Renner | 274 comments "Please?" Quailpaw asked.

message 41: by Anacca (new)

Anacca Renner | 274 comments ((who's the deleted user?))

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) Honeystar looked at Quailpaw, tilting your head. "Maybe, but I will have to discuss it with the warriors." She mewed.