Life Roleplay discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 98 (98 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 315 comments Mod
The emergency room.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 72 comments Mod
She rushed in Johnny on ber arms and va e him to the doctors hmeho worked kn him fast.

message 3: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny faded in and out of conciousness.

The doctor was working on him and amy banged on the door trying to get in but they wouldn't let family in.

message 5: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny looked around dizzly. "Wh-where am I?"

The finally let family in and she rushed in kissing his forehead. "In the hospital honey," she murmured softly.

message 7: by Cait Sith (last edited Sep 10, 2012 10:32PM) (new)

Johnny looked at her but his eye color looked almost hazy.

message 8: by Cait Sith (new)

"My head hurts mommy." Johnny told her.

"Anything else?" She asks worriedly.

message 10: by Cait Sith (new)

"My chest." He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

message 11: by Cait Sith (new)

"He's in a coma." A nurse told her.

message 12: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Sep 10, 2012 10:48PM) (new)

Amy fell into a chair not being able to move. Her EYES (*COUGH*) where wide and she just blinked.

message 13: by Cait Sith (new)

"How did this happen?" A nurse asked Amy.

((Lol shush *sticks out tongue*))

message 15: by Cait Sith (new)

((*bites at her*))

Amy groans. "A mugging," she lies smoothly hurt and anguish in her voice so it wounded absolutely true.

message 17: by Cait Sith (new)

"Oh dear. I need to contact the police." She picks up the phone and dials a number.

message 18: by Cait Sith (new)

John, the police chief, quickly ran over to them.

message 19: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Sep 10, 2012 10:57PM) (new)

Amy gapes. She swallow ls looking ag the police rememberong the last tome this happened she had, had to flirt her way out of ot but she was tired. "He.was.mugged by his father," she blurts out sobbing.

message 20: by Cait Sith (new)

John comforts her. "Well Im sorry to say, the little boy needs to be awake to testify for us to arrest his father."

Amy sniffles and shakes. "B-but h-he's in a coma," she whispered sniffling.

message 22: by Cait Sith (new)

John hugged Amy. "Don't worry. He'll be fine."

Amy cried into his chest not sire. She was so ashamed of being sp afraid she hadn't stood up to Mo when she should have.

message 24: by Cait Sith (new)

John made a quick phone call then put the phone away. "It's not your fault." He told her.

"It is," she muttered wiping tears away.

message 26: by Cait Sith (new)

Capt. Wolfe walks over to his sister, Amy. "Amy, are you alright?"

Amy nods. "Uh huh," she murmured.

message 28: by Cait Sith (new)

"Good." He hugged her. He saw Johnny. "Johnny." He said sadly. He walked over to the little boy's side and took his combat helmet off, he was still in his combat uniform. He put the helmet on Johnny's head.

Johnny's eyes slowly opened.

Amy yelped and fan over to Johnny tears streaming down her face she kissed his forhead.

message 30: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny smiled at his mother. He looked very weak.

"I'm so sorry Johnny I'm gonna get your father out of that house and he will suffer," she whispered stroking his cheek. She would have to work more hours to provide for her family but it was a small price to pay.

message 32: by Cait Sith (new)

Capt. Wolfe looked at Johnny. "So Mo did this? Let me at him."

message 33: by Cait Sith (new)

((g2g2bed))

Amy's mouth fell open. "N-no," she said. They had to let the police handle this.
((Lol bye BABE lol *snickers* I couldn't help myself my friends are rubbing off on me *giggles*))

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 52 comments Hunter rode up onto the sidewalk outside the emergency room entrance of the hospital."And that is the only way to travel," he said putting down the kickstand and taking off his helmet.

message 37: by Cait Sith (new)

Jada (My love is like a star) wrote: "Amy's mouth fell open. "N-no," she said. They had to let the police handle this.
((Lol bye BABE lol *snickers* I couldn't help myself my friends are rubbing off on me *giggles*))"

A nurse walked over. "Im afraid there's a bone that is dangerously close to puncturing your son's brain. He won't survive without surgery. But the insurance won't cover it."

Amy groaned internally and kicked herself virtually for not knowing better. She looked down and crossed her arms over her chest biting her lip.

She giggles. And takes off her helmet. "Eh," she said she herself preferring a skateboard but the motorcycle was a close second.

message 39: by Johns (new)

Johns Mo walked into the ER, pushing open the doors with a look of pure sympathy on his face. His golden eyes were sad, his shoulders sagging. He truely didn't want to put his son in a freaking coma. It just . . . happened.

message 40: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (last edited Sep 11, 2012 04:40PM) (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 52 comments Hunter walked into the E.R. with Maya, carrying his helmet under his arm. "I'm looking for my stepdad, John Manning? He wanted me and my friend to meet him here," he said at check-in.

((I'll have to get off soonish, but I'll be on tonight for sure))

message 41: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Sep 11, 2012 06:22PM) (new)

Maya shifted crossing her arms over her chest. She saw Mp and gave a.small gasp her body trembling in fright but she stopped and lifted her chin up defiantly. The man wouldn't scare her.

message 42: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) ((Hey Jada, does Amy have her phone on her? Ash is calling))

message 43: by Johns (new)

Johns Mo sighed and walked slowly over, setting his jaw. I feel like I should cry but I'm not going to, he thought, feeling uncomfortable in this room. "Is he okay?" he asked in a whisper.

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 34 comments Alison rushed into the room. "Oh my goddess, is he okay? I got here as quickly as I could."

message 45: by Johns (new)

Johns Mo groaned softly and sat down in a chair, burying his head in his hands. I hate the threefold law, he thought miserably.

message 46: by Cait Sith (new)

A nurse walked over to Mo. "Your son is out of the coma. He'll be fine."

Riley wrote: "((Hey Jada, does Amy have her phone on her? Ash is calling))"
((Yeah))

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 34 comments "Can I see him? He's my brother."

message 49: by Johns (new)

Johns "Thank the Goddess," Mo said, sighing in relief.

Amy raised her hand to slap mo but stopped herself as tears ran down her face she took out her ringing phone.

« previous 1