The Nexus discussion

The Pisachas Retribution
This topic is about The Pisachas Retribution
ARR'sCOMPLETED (post review) > ARR # 43 - THE PISACHAS RETRIBUTION by Lee Cushing

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 3016 comments Mod
The Pisachas Retribution by Lee Cushing Lee Cushing

Genre: Thriller / Horror

The Pisachas Retribution

Book Description

When two teenage girls are raped by brutish mercenaries and the witnesses murdered while the thugs are helped to evade justice, Forrest King and Catherine Jordan track the culprits to Greece where they infiltrate the private island of Stefano Balasi, the crime boss who employs the thugs. Determined to make the mercenaries pay for the rapes, Forrest, Catherine and their friends back in England soon find themselves the targets of an ancient demonic cult whose followers have a taste for human flesh.

Be one of the first 50 people to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to Read and Review! All Reviews should be posted on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Smashwords. (if possible)

Formats available: Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 to 6 weeks after you recieve your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name and email address.

message 2: by Christina M (new)

Christina M Condy (condygurl) | 7 comments Would love to read this one. I post reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, B&N, My blog and Facebook.

paulnchris09@gmail.com

message 3: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (new)

Hi Daniel I would need an email address if your interested.

message 4: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (new)

sent you an email Christina.