Life Roleplay discussion

Roleplay- The Manning House > The Manning Family kitchen

Comments (showing 1-42 of 42) (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 315 comments Mod
The Manning Family kitchen

message 2: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Clara was in the kitchen making a shrimp pasta dish for dinner. She loved trying new dishes, even if she wasn't the best cook, it was still fun. She also loved to see the look on her kid's faces when they tasted it. They were hilarious. She usually made her food bad on purpose so she could see her kids make funny faces. Good thing they didn't know that.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 52 comments Hunter walked into the kitchen. He went to the fridge and took a drink of milk directly from the jug. Putting it back, he looked at his mom's cooking. "What are you making?" he asked nonchalantly.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 72 comments Mod
((Can Maya be a friend of hunter's I'm bored))

message 6: by Cait Sith (last edited Sep 10, 2012 10:33PM) (new)

Johnny Manning walked into the kitchen.

Maya bounces In. The family loved her she has been friends with hunter since fifth grade. She takes the Carton and winks leaning against the counter taking a swift chug then putting it back as he had she grins sitting on the counter.looking at her nail then tying her long brown waves up.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 52 comments Hunter shook his head at Maya. "I thought teenage boys didn't have manners, not girls," he said in mock disapproval. He glanced at his stepdad. "Hi John," his said flatly.

message 9: by Cait Sith (last edited Sep 10, 2012 10:39PM) (new)

"Hey Kiddo."

message 10: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Sep 10, 2012 10:40PM) (new)

She rolls her eyes sticking out her tongue. She sighed acting lady like she blew him a kiss. "Fine i have to go change anyway im going tl the ice rink soon," she murmured and went into the nathrrom to change onto her outfit.

message 11: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (last edited Sep 10, 2012 10:42PM) (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 52 comments Hunter rolled his eyes. "Appropriate response if I were still thirteen. I am now however eighteen. Really!" he muttered.

message 12: by Cait Sith (new)

"Well you're still my son."

message 13: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (last edited Sep 10, 2012 10:45PM) (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 52 comments Hunter waited for Maya to get back, meanwhile grabbing mango from the crisper. "Correction: stepson," he sighed.

She came out dressed beautifully. http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:AN... the smoothed out her skirt and tied her hair into a bun. She was in slip on's her ice skates in her hands.

message 15: by Cait Sith (new)

The phone rang. John picked it up. "Hello...ok...Im on my way." Well you two have fun. I gotta take care of a mugger. He put a little boy in a coma." He said as he grabbed his uniform hat and left.

message 16: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (last edited Sep 10, 2012 10:58PM) (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 52 comments Hunter looked Maya over. "That a new outfit? I don't think I've seen you wearing that one before. It's really pretty," he said admiringly. The phone rang, and his stepdad picked up saying something about a mugger. "You do that!" he called out. "My stepdad, the 'hero'," he said quietly rolling his eyes for the benefit of Maya.

Maya raised her brows and blushed. She usually skated in her street close so of course this was new. "Um yeah it is," she murmured amd shifted her weight to her left foot as she bit her lip nervously.

message 18: by Cait Sith (new)

The phone rang again.

message 19: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (last edited Sep 11, 2012 05:16AM) (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 52 comments "Well, we wait much longer, you'll be late," Hunter said. "You want to take your car, or my bike? We take my bike you're gonna get helmet head." hunter walked over to the phone since his mom was busy cooking. "Manning residence," he said.

message 20: by Cait Sith (new)

It was John

"Hunter, You and Maya get to the ER at the hospital, now. I have a job for you."

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 52 comments "Why? Maya has to be at practice!" Hunter said disgruntled.

Maya leaned against the counter close to him so she could listen in.

message 23: by Cait Sith (new)

"Because I think you might know the little boy. Remember that little boy that you always saw walking around town? The really short one? It's him."

Maya nodded. She had saw the boy once or twice.

message 25: by Cait Sith (new)

"It was caused by the boy's father."

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 52 comments Hunter leaned closer to Maya so she could hear the conversation. "Soooo? Yeah I have seen the kid, he's cute, but John, what is so important that you want Maya to miss her practice and have her coach get ticked off with her?" Hunter asked. "How does the kid concern us? I thought he concerned you?" He rolled his eyes

Maya bit her lip. Her coach would get really mad. She closed her eyes waiting for the awnser.

message 28: by Cait Sith (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {J-Hutch's GF} wrote: "Hunter leaned closer to Maya so she could hear the conversation. "Soooo? Yeah I have seen the kid, he's cute, but John, what is so important that you want Maya to miss her practice and have her coa..."

"Because of his uncle. Capt. Wolfe. If he finds out then I'll have to be cleaning up a murder."

message 29: by Cait Sith (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {J-Hutch's GF} wrote: "Hunter leaned closer to Maya so she could hear the conversation. "Soooo? Yeah I have seen the kid, he's cute, but John, what is so important that you want Maya to miss her practice and have her coa..."

"Fine let Maya go to practice but you get over here NOW!"

Maya frowns. She shook her head. "Coming," she muttered and ttok the phone hitting end.

message 31: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (last edited Sep 10, 2012 11:29PM) (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 52 comments He banged his head against the cabinet. "What. Ev. Er. Coming," spat out Hunter, then he hung up. He turned to Maya. "Whether he likes it or not, I'm dropping you off at the rink. You'll get there faster if we take my bike, seeing as how he's been so kind as to delay your leaving. So it looks like you're getting helmet head," he said apologetically.

message 32: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Sep 10, 2012 11:32PM) (new)

Maya sighs. "Hunter I wanna come it's not like one day of missing practice means anything,' she said genuinely as she looks at him almost daring him to refuse.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 52 comments He shrugged. "Fine, your choice. You might want to change quickly though," he said smiling and gesturing to her skating dress.

Maya shrugs and goes to his room slipping on a pair of his sweatpants. Now it looked like she was in a longsleeved t-shirt and sweatlants. 'Done," she said sliding on a jacket and sipping it up.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 52 comments Hunter shook his head smiling. "Or do that," he said with a laugh, opening the door in the kitchen that was connected to the garage. "Here's Emily's helmet," he said handing Maya the helmet Emily wore when riding with him. He slipped his own on and opened the garage door.

Maya put the helmet on grinned dyer brown curls falling out of the bun tl rest at her shoulders as she slid it on.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 52 comments He backed the motorcycle out of the garage, got it turned around, then yelled, "Hop on!"

Maya got on swinging he leg over sp she straddled the seat and moved her legs up so her legs locked around his bike and her arms wrapped tightly around his waist.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 52 comments Hunter revved the engine, pulling his feet on onto the footrests, and turned off of the driveway in the direction of the hospital.

Maya watched the rode and agave a whoop of delight not realizing riding could ne this fun. She clings closer whenever they make sharp turns but other then that she rides with ease.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 52 comments ((I've made the next post at the er. Need to go to bed, working in 7 hours :/ ))

message 42: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Clara sighed at all the drama going on. She kinda wished her kids wouldn't run off like that. She also wished Maya would set a better example.