Life Roleplay discussion

Roleplay- The Fox House > The Fox Family kitchen

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 315 comments Mod
The kitchen

message 2: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) Ash grabbed a banana and gobbled it down. "Flannie," she called, "Come 'ere girl." Ash petted the pup's ears when she ran in, "Good girl. C'mon, let's getcha outside." Flannie jumped around her ankles as she led the dog outside.

message 3: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) Back in the kitchen, she warmed up some leftover pasta and looked at the time. Now she was worried. Shouldn't everyone be home by now? Ash decided to call her mom; she might not answer a text.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Azzy came in, followed, as always, by Indiana. "Hello? Anybody home?"

message 5: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) "Azzy!" Ash cried. She hung up the phone and rushed to give her a hug, "You have no idea how happy I am to see you."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Azali laughed and hugged Ash, "And why's that?"

message 7: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) "Well no one was home, and I realized I didn't lock the door," she grinned sheepishly, "And you know how I can get paranoid in those kinda situations."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Az glanced around the kitchen, "How long have you been home?"

message 9: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) "Mm, I don't know," Ash thought for a moment, "Thirty, maybe forty-five minutes?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "And you were already freaking out? I know I'm usually home about then, but I was at the mall."

message 11: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) She crossed her arms, "It felt longer."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Azzy laughed, "So what were you planning to do today?"

message 13: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) "The usual," Ash shrugged, "Nothing exciting. What are you gonna do today?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "I've got about 3 hours of free time before work," Azzy replied smiling.

message 15: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) "Really? What do you want to do?" she returned the smile.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Anything you want. I have some extra money if you want to go shopping, even."

message 17: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) "I don't care what we do. It's your time after all."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Azzy laughed, "It's your time too! I just have less of it." Azali paused, thinking through the various things there were to do.

message 19: by Riley (last edited Sep 13, 2012 01:13PM) (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) "Exactly," she argued with a grin, "You have less time, so you should decide what we should do. It's only fair."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Hm... I would say that you were old enough that we could go look for guys, but I'm pretty sure there's no one worth looking at!" She giggled.

message 21: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) "Pft, guys," Ash rolled her eyes but blushed a little.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Azzy nudged Ash, "Oh come on now, you know you like them!"

message 23: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) "No I don't," she looked down and murmured, "Not a lot anyways."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "You suck at lying!" She laughed.

message 25: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) Ash laughed with her, "Ever think that's why I don't lie?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Psh, lying is an art, dear sister."

message 27: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) "Have you mastered it?" she tried, and failed, to plaster a serious look on her face.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Azzy preened, then pretended to look serious. "Why yes, darling, yes I have."

message 29: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) "How do I know you aren't lying?" she asked and suspiciously eyed Azali.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "You don't know whether I am or not, and that, is the skill.

message 31: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) Ash bit her lip to keep from bursting out in laughter.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "You, my little friend, can not lie. You just are... horrible at it," Azzy smirked.

message 33: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) "Can you teach me?" she clasped her hands together and batted her long eyelashes, "Please? We'll never know how bad I am if you don't."

message 34: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) ((be back in about 30 min, gotta eat dinner))

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Azali pretended to think about it. "Well, I don't see why not."

message 36: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) ((sorry, bad guesstimate))

"Thanks," Ash grinned and hugged her sister again.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) ((No problem XD))

Azzy laughed and hugged her, then sat at the table, letting Indiana leap onto her lap.

message 38: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) She sat across from Azali and scrunched her nose. Ash didn't like cats, not one bit.

((I'm gonna have to leave in a few minutes- music lesson))

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) ((Okay!))

Azzy loved her cat, and stuck her tongue out at Ash. "Oh don't look at Indy that way, he's cute!"

message 40: by Riley (last edited Sep 13, 2012 03:46PM) (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) "To you his is," she replied, "To me Flannie's cute."

((gtg now be back in 2.5 hrs, promise))

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) ((Haha, I'll try to still be on!))

"He is, but Indiana is pocket size," Azzy laughed, and demonstrated by picking up the kitten and putting him in her pocket.

message 42: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) ((I'm back))

Ash giggled, "I never thought about it like that."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) ((I was at dinner >.<))

"Here, pet him!" Azzy nudged the tiny black kitten, who padded over to her, laying on the table right in front of Ash and let out a small 'Mewl'.

message 44: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) After slight hesitation, she let her hand slide over the cat's back, "She's really soft."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Azzy laughed, "He."

message 46: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) "Oops," she grinned, "If I pick him up, will he scratch me?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "No way, Indiana is really sweet."

((Just imagine the cutest black kitten with neon teal eyes and you've got Indiana :3))

message 48: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) Ash took a deep breath and set Indy in her lap, "Aww."

((i <3 kittens))

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) ((I know right!))

"How can you not like cats?"

Indiana purred and rubbed his head against Ash's hand.

message 50: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) "I don't know, I've just always liked dogs," Ash shrugged, still petting Indy.

« previous 1