Roleplay- The Fox House > The Fox Family Living room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 315 comments Mod
The Living room

message 2: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny was playing with his toys. He looked at his father who was sitting in the recliner reading the morning newspaper. Johnny then went back to playing.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Azali popped the latch on the door and walked in, Indiana not far behind, before looking around. She smiled at Johnny.

message 4: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny smiled at his older sister.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 72 comments Mod
Amy came kn with a trash load of laundry. She sat on the floor folding it as she turned on the radio listening to old Beatles tunes.

message 6: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny watched his mother then went back to playing.

message 7: by Johns (new)

Johns Mo sat in the recliner, scanning over all the articles that read who was arrested lately. When would the numskulls ever learn. He looked down at his youngest son, then back at the paper. He sighed, glancing up at the clock.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Azali sat on the floor. "Whatcha playin' Johnny?"

"Uh uh get to your chores now," she said tl azali and Johnny looking io from her folding with a raised brow.

message 10: by Cait Sith (last edited Sep 10, 2012 08:39PM) (new)

"But mommy." Johnny said then realized this was a bad move.

message 11: by Cait Sith (new)

He knew that his father would hit him for saying that.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "What am I supposed to do?" Azali asked.

"What you always do," amy mutters looking away knowing Johnny was about to fer hit and that wasn't pretty.

message 14: by Johns (new)

Johns "Your chores," Mo said, looking at both his children with an intimidating gaze. He kept his eyes locked on Johnny a moment longer, then back to his paper. He'd deal with him later.

message 15: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny quickly stood up and started to run outside. He tripped and fell on the way out.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "I don't have any chores. 8th born." She said matter of factly.

message 17: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny stood up and ran outside.

Amy gives a tiny sigh. She didn't wanna watch that. She clntjnjed folding.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Azali stands, "Should I go after him?"

message 20: by Johns (last edited Sep 10, 2012 08:47PM) (new)

Johns Mo sighed, looking over his paper. "Go find something to do, Azali," he snapped, then set down his paper. He stood, stretching.

Amy finished and she stood up with him.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Azali sneered at her father. "I've been at school all day, and I have about 10 minutes before I leave for work. I can do whatever I want."

message 23: by Johns (last edited Sep 10, 2012 08:51PM) (new)

Johns "Amy," Mo said, running his fingers through his hair. "What day is this again?" He looked at both his children, his eyes bright with anger. He leaned down toward Johnny, his hands on his knees. He snarled slightly, then looked back at Azali. "Just go Azali. Now!"

message 24: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny ran in, not looking where he was going, and ran into his father. Johnny fell on his butt and then looked away from his father. He knew that he was going to get hit now.

message 25: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Sep 10, 2012 08:52PM) (new)

Amy flinched a bit. "Monday," she said quietly.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Azali sighed, and left the room. She came back several minutes later in her nurses uniform. If she was being honest, it was FAR too short for her preferences.

message 27: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny tried to push his father away but Johnny was too weak.

message 28: by Cait Sith (new)

Raine wrote: "((I could not have this many family members. >.<))"

((Alright I change it to 6 kids))

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) She sat, observing. Not speaking. She loved violence, a trait probably taken from her father, but she hated to see it within her family.

message 30: by Johns (new)

Johns Mo sighed, trying to calm down but to no avail. "Johnny," he hissed. "Go outside. I'll be there in a minute."

message 31: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny walked out back.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Azali growled at her father, knowing nothing would come of it to her. "What happened to being happy? What happened to being a FAMILY?"

message 34: by Cait Sith (new)

((kk))

message 35: by Johns (new)

Johns "Stay out of this!" Mo snapped, then followed Johnny out the door.

((Bad timing, i know, but I have to go too.... I'll be on later!))

message 36: by Cait Sith (new)

((kk I will rp the beating))

message 37: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny's screams of pain could be heard coming from the backyard.

Amy watched horror in her eyes she flinched a bit.

message 39: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny ran inside, his nose broken and bleeding, and one arm dislocated. He was crying his eyes out.

Amy winced picking Johnny up. She bounced her son. "It's okay baby let's go get you cleaned up," she muttered showing him compassion for the first time.

message 41: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny sneezed but all that came out was blood. "It hurts mommy."

"I know baby I know," she whispered bouncing him and kissing his forehead. She carried him to the bathroom to go get cleaned up.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Azali walked in. It was past midnight and she'd watched 3 miracles and 5 deaths. She was tired ans high on adrenaline as well.

"Happy 9/11" She mumbled.

message 44: by Johns (new)

Johns Mo was back inside already, drinking from a bottle that he called his "recovery drink." He grunted at his daughters comment, taking another swig.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) A deep sigh. "Can't you do ANYTHING but drink? Honestly, I earn more money than you do, and I'm still in High School."

message 46: by Johns (new)

Johns "Shut up, Azali. No one asked for your two cents," Mo grumbled, glaring at her.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "You don't even deserve two cents, but I'll give you mine anyways," she replied haughtily.

message 48: by Cait Sith (new)

The doorbell rang.

message 49: by Johns (last edited Sep 11, 2012 12:24PM) (new)

Johns "Where's my bat when I need it?" Mo asked himself, taking another swig of his bottle.

Mo stood up, then walked to the door and flung it open.

message 50: by Cait Sith (new)

Capt Wolf, Amy's brother, was standing there in his battle dress uniform. (The camoflauge suit).

« previous 1