Fictional Characters discussion

28 views
Series of Unfortunate Events > Violet Baudelaire

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Mighty Katara, I believe in ordinary acts of fangirling (new)

The Mighty Katara | 519 comments Mod
Discuss the flippingly awesome Violet Baudelaire here.


message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Violet...what words to describe her? She's smart, a little headstrong, and definitely cares about her brother and sister. Basically, she sounds like me (except I use sarcasm to the max).


message 3: by The Mighty Katara, I believe in ordinary acts of fangirling (new)

The Mighty Katara | 519 comments Mod
Violet was my favorite character in the series and one of my favorites of all time. I agree with you about her being smart, impulsive, and protecting, but I also love how optimistic she was. Of course, she loses some of her optimism as the series goes on, but she does have her motto, "There's always something you can do." (Plus, she even was romantically linked with Quigley Quagmire... enough said.)


message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL:) Who doesn't like a little bit of romance thrown in?


message 5: by The Mighty Katara, I believe in ordinary acts of fangirling (new)

The Mighty Katara | 519 comments Mod
True, especially when it's done well. Quigley and Violet had a tragic relationship, which, perverse as it may seem, I really like those. Whenever anyone says anything negative about these two characters, I want to just shake them furiously :)


message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 26, 2012 05:22PM) (new)

The Mighty Katara wrote: "Violet was my favorite character in the series and one of my favorites of all time. I agree with you about her being smart, impulsive, and protecting, but I also love how optimistic she was. Of cou..."

What I love about Violet. ^^^^ What I love about Katara ^^^^


message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

The Mighty Katara wrote: "True, especially when it's done well. Quigley and Violet had a tragic relationship, which, perverse as it may seem, I really like those. Whenever anyone says anything negative about these two chara..."

And you wonder how I feel when you make "comments" about Peeta and Katniss.


message 8: by The Mighty Katara, I believe in ordinary acts of fangirling (new)

The Mighty Katara | 519 comments Mod
Cat wrote: "The Mighty Katara wrote: "Violet was my favorite character in the series and one of my favorites of all time. I agree with you about her being smart, impulsive, and protecting, but I also love how ..."

Aw, thank you :)


message 9: by The Mighty Katara, I believe in ordinary acts of fangirling (new)

The Mighty Katara | 519 comments Mod
LivvyLu[loves you!] wrote: "The Mighty Katara wrote: "True, especially when it's done well. Quigley and Violet had a tragic relationship, which, perverse as it may seem, I really like those. Whenever anyone says anything nega..."

Hey, what are you implying? At least when I insult Peeta and Katniss, I have logical (in my opinion) points on why I don't like them. With Quigley and Violet, most people just say, "I don't like them," with no reason as to why. It's very frustrating.


back to top