Roleplay Forever :) discussion

One x One Roleplays > *Meanwhile, inside a Halo Prototype Scarab's simulation room..* (Cinderglacier and Cashmere)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 198 (198 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 790 comments YOSHI. STARE.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 790 comments (In-case you didn't see da notifz)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((thanx it helps and such))

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 790 comments Yah.

SO.. What did You have in mind?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) hmm i guess something like romance but either that or something else idk really much except that

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 790 comments I am up for the following which is based off Gaming or Book or Comic Series's at random:

Devil may Cry

Diablo

Marvel

For things not based off of Anything:

Paranormal, Really, anything Fantasy and Paranormal.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) oh marvel sounds interesting how about we do marvel with maybe one of the two team members from the avengers and i guess do a romance thing off that? but that idea really does sound good

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 790 comments OH BAH! Gotta go, sorry to kill the introductory spirit of our RP

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 790 comments Ms.Cashmere the one whose fallen in love with Cato wrote: "oh marvel sounds interesting how about we do marvel with maybe one of the two team members from the avengers and i guess do a romance thing off that? but that idea really does sound good"

When i come back, then we'll get things settled out.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) lol its kay we can do it then

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 790 comments You here? i am.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) yeah i am but can i ask you something?

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 790 comments Which is..?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) nothing to horrible i promise just have you had when you ever went on good reads where its like your able to do things for several hours but then it crashes on you and then you can't get back on till way later?

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 790 comments Oh that's happened to me before, Especially at the wrong times... Le sigh.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ok i thought i felt like the only because i wasn't sure and i found out from others or something like it because good reads was acting up for everyone today it seemed but wrong times ok lol

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 790 comments It was doing so before as well.. I couldn't get on.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) oh ok dang i hate when it happens but thanx fro answering though

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 790 comments MHm.

New topic: (view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) yep

lol someone's very random or very hyped right now jking
*stares but smiles innocently*

mkay that cool with me i just can work off a character but make it my own verison though so it all cool

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 790 comments YOSHI STARE...

I am both, Your Arguement is invalid.

Right, I'l make one based off of one of my old Chars, moment.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) oh so its a staring constant now? i can keep this up for ages on end *stares back without blinking continously*

Naw my argument invalid its valid you just don't want to admit it

mkay cool with me i almost thought you said charmender from pokemon for a sec

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 790 comments *Does the exact same thing, until Your set ablaze by eye contact with the Yoshi stare*

NU!

....UH.. LOL?

message 24: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Sep 11, 2012 09:12PM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 790 comments Name: The Unpredicted Phantom (Or Phantom for short) (Real name: Tarius)

Skill/Occupation: Is able to manipulate Matter and elements of many kinds, he can even form Matter and Antimatter, He also can use Teleportation, and absorb (As well as use absorbed energy) Energy, he can even send it back, for example: He gets hit by a gigantic Searing beam, he absorbs it all, and fires it back at the one who attacked him with it, he is a very Talented swordsman and fights with his Katana, and he will use it's Scabbard as well, and has Nearly invincible Reflex and strength, how? He Manipulated the matter he is made out of, and after some workings, he gained the physical prowess he has now, He is a Member of the Avengers, but usually keeps to himself when not called upon to do some kind of Heroic Act.

Picture (And Personality, Also, since it won't show his Lower body, he wears Black leather pants, and Black Chain boots):

To be short, He is a Kind hearted and protective person, really, but when angry, he is not a Good person to be near, however, he always Speaks and acts strangly in some way, he is also a lone type of individual, but there are exceptions.

History/Info: He is a mutant, and, as for his history, details are hazy, because when he gave himself his physical ability, he accidentally affected the matter in his brain, causing him Memory loss, coincidence (Alot of coincidence at that) Leaves most of his memory in-tact, however, he does not remember Almost any of his past, but often catches glimpses of it when lost in thought, although it happens even when he does not focus on pondering things, The only thing he remembers is his Katana being a family Heirloom, and his name being 'Tarius' and he doesn't know how he inherited the Katana exactly, but he has named it: 'Memory' or 'Memories', he has named the Katana's scabbard: 'Guardian' or 'Protectors', Nowadays he wanders the world, you can usually find him ontop of a Hotel roof or the roof of some other building gazing down to the area below when he IS lost in thought, his current goal is to retrieve his memories, and, he has attempted it numerous times, with no luck, at this present time, he is confused, unsure of what to do, an aimless person, really.

Other: He is aware of Magneto's attempts to form a whole Faction of Mutants, but refuses to Stop their doings or Join their cause, he simply does not take part at all, believing Magneto is right about Humans, but he does not think Killing Humans is the way to go.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) that's not fair that's not playing fair that should be re-do not happening *staring and eyes aren't on fire* not happening at all

Uh huh

idk i just felt random well you did say chars so i thought charmender im like it this aint pokemon but its better being random and funny then being like so uttelry quiet

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 790 comments You just Defied logic.. SORCERY!

NUU!!!!

....Oookaaaaaayoshistare.

message 27: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Sep 11, 2012 09:19PM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) so im happy for that sorcery is always fun since you not playing fair neither am i

seriously? Your acting like a 5yr old i aint aruging but this last time only uh huh! so no more or i actucally will do hocus pocus

lol again? *stares still but blinks* dang it i thought i could win -.- but still now you making me want to use maximoff last name for my charrie even though were making our own its like when you mentioned it i kind of wanted to use it

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 790 comments Fein..

Oh come the heck at me. *Picks up halo 3 Gravity hammer*

LOL..

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) told ya so

lol a hammer seriously? come on?! I can do better than that *takes crossbow and trick arrow puts flames on the trick arrow and shoots smiling innocently* now look whose goint go win >:D

not cool i luv the maixmoff familty to death and it kills to make an origan without using their name but i can surely try but i wont won and just say it you won there ya happy ladies and gentlemen cinderglacier won now he claims his prize 8sighs in defeat looking other way*

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 790 comments Hmmph..

*Swings hammer, it produces some kind of Shockwave, blowing away the Arrow* GRAVITY hammer, this thing can produce Waves of force, Pal.

*Chuckles*

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) yep

oh you did not just do that your paying for that no one ruins my arrows or my magic and gets away with it sorry heck no aint happening -,- *produces lightning and makes your hammer go bye while producing firestorm*

laugh it off while ya have the chance i got dark maigc you never dreamed of *smiles darkly*

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 790 comments PFft..

Pathetic. *Grows Icy wings and channels together a Water-Hailstorm around him, freezing the whole ground around him.*

*Points Katana at her* Don't bother.

(ANYWAYS, your character?)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) that is really starting to bug me and i thought im the one doing magic not you you can't just get those kind of wings out of no where makes no sense its impossible still can't freeze lighting now can you *smirks darkly chanting spell making a fireball break the wings right off and everything around him

naw i can if i feel like *takes it away from me*

((i'm still working on it i got everything else done except for history and skill/occupation after that i'll just paste it on here))

message 34: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Sep 11, 2012 09:40PM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 790 comments (Aight.)

*He only flinches as the wings break off, but newly shaped ones Grow, and he turns into a Shadowy entity with stranger Butterfly-like wings, causing the entire place to go Black, the ice to turn into Black ice, with flashing dark colors*

*Summons another Katana* I too, use mythic ability.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((yep))

now let me get this straight you just went from ice wings to now becoming a fallen angel with black wings? your confusing me idk which way your going now

yeah i can see that -.- keep summoning it and i'll keep making it disappear

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 790 comments Glad im confusing you. *Hand turns into a Shadowy Scythe and he Flies down at you*

*Cackles*

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) your just saying that because you want to keep riddling me till im so lost im flat on the ground how do you keep making things turn from possible to impossible you can't just make your hand do that im so confused its not even funny at the moment *smiles small as passes me and takes scythe by the top of it and throws you hard against a wall* maybe that will make you stop confusing me

i'm going to break that katana in two if you don't stop with the hocus poucs

message 38: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Sep 11, 2012 09:54PM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 790 comments *He Vanishes, A Scythe goes up you from your back.* Nope.

And i'l simply make another.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) this is not funny its just really annoying *takes scythe out and heals it*

i can surely see that no more magic like starting right now its kind of irriating me with how you winning it

message 40: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Sep 11, 2012 10:04PM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 790 comments Sure it isn't.. *Scythe reverts to hand*

*Chuckles*

message 41: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Sep 11, 2012 10:05PM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Name: Mysterious Sorceress of darkness & light
Skill/Occupation: She can use both dark and light magic. Bending it to her very will. Anything she touches it will automtically be that element that she controls. Uses blood magic but uses it very wisely. Since it comes with a price. But mostly she sticks to dark magic. Only uses light magic to heal by using different types of liquid. Also using compulison to her will. And lastly can enter a person's body and making them see the worst of their memories and nightmares. She is on the Avengers but tends to do other things beside's that
Picture & Personality: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=teen+g... She is rather kind and caring type of person. At times can be rather annoying and mean. Strong willed and hearted is what she is best known for. Her trust worthy varies with the person.
History/Info: She has a past from okay to being horrible. Bella was found at an orphange at the age of five. Finding out a guy by the name of magnus got her bringing her home. She finds out she has other family members. Her sister which she got the ability to tether with realities. LAter learning she was unstable and had horrible things happen when she went to a asylum. Thinking the experiments she had would be okay. Not realizing her memory was wiped clean and put different memories in.
Other: has a rose tatto on her right inner wrist with the saying underneath love only matter if you make it matter.

kay finally done with it *sighs in relief* i thought never it take me that long

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 790 comments Lol, you'd be surprised.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) no really it is see no more of that and it be kool *sighs inrelief*

will ya stop laughing at me its kind of sad making feel like im doubting mysefl i cant win at a thing

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) i be suprise how so? i never take long as only maybe 45min or an sometimes an 1hr i just was trying to figure out to make the history and perfect or something like it

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 790 comments *Chuckles*

Awh, come on.. *Pats*

(Let's begin the RP, you first.)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 790 comments Ms.Cashmere the one whose fallen in love with Cato wrote: "i be suprise how so? i never take long as only maybe 45min or an sometimes an 1hr i just was trying to figure out to make the history and perfect or something like it"

That's the thing, history is a difficult one to make up.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) *glares and crosses arms*

jk i'm all good just had to see your reaction to it
oh truly history i mostly do the same history for two people let alone

((kay idk even where to begin i kind of have writers block thinking of a place or somewhere to begin))

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 790 comments (Hmm..)

*Laughs*

Oh you..

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ((yeah well i guess either a park uh idk where else all i got is park to go with my mind just wont listen to me today))

*just rolls eyes looking other direction*

yep luv to do it ^_^

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 790 comments (Meh, i suppose..)

*Randomly Tackle-hugs*

Well, Okay then.

« previous 1 3 4