Roleplay Forever :) discussion

One x One Roleplays > Cinderglacier, Cashmere, Dan, and Juliet (MODS, READ)

Comments (showing 1-46 of 46) (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Sep 10, 2012 05:30PM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzFelShadowraven) | 790 comments PLEASE Read this Mods: I understand this folder is 1x1, but there was no 1x1x1x1 Folder or anything, so i had nowhere to place this topic but here, this is to prevent confusion and deletion of this Thread.

Also, Juliet, Yes you may jump in at will, just be sure to warn us first. (That is if you don't get back by the time we start roleplaying)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzFelShadowraven) | 790 comments RANDOM LINK BECAUSE IM HYPER, BORED, AND ITS MY FAVORITE VEHICLE: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Type-47_Ul...

message 3: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 1392 comments Wait, it is four people? I assumed it would be three one on ones.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzFelShadowraven) | 790 comments Juliet wanted to RP with both me and Cashmere as well, so im letting her in.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzFelShadowraven) | 790 comments Also, why not together? I don't see a reason against it.

message 6: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 1392 comments I don't either.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) i guess then its all four of us sounds cool and there is no reason against it at all

message 8: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 1392 comments Any ideas?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

we could do like a love square? or we could just like start rping and see what happens?

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzFelShadowraven) | 790 comments HRM..

Okay, everyone list what they're up to doing, then let's try to combine each-others ideas into one RP, or we could play along with just one idea.

I iz up for:

Fantasy

Gifted (As in Humans with randomized powers)

Devil may Cry (Please tell me someone here has heard of This..)

Halo (Not romance oppurtune here, but there's Lots o' fricken' combat, if you've played Halo, you'd know.)

Yoshi stare (Kidding)

And lastly.. Marvel.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

im up for anything except for stuff with sexual content

message 12: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 1392 comments I skip over the sex and prefer realistic roleplays. I like your idea Juliet.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

i like stuff with romance but not too much romance
i like reality

message 14: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 1392 comments Lots of romance and skipping gets boring.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) juliet dan's got a point your idea is good and same for cinderglacier's so we could like combine i guess both of yours if you guys like to

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

sure just no sex ok?

message 17: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 1392 comments I am not a fan of fantasy/paranormal though.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) yep no sex hmm we could do like probably use something realistic idk if you guys up for it at all but i think we could do that like i dunno highschool or unversity or something i guess like all friends maybe but somehow like each other i dunno but is that ok with you juliet or such?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

ok

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

RANDOM QUESTION: How old r u guys?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) kay cool well we could combine your love square with cinder's gifted all together like they go to school for special powers and no paranormal since dan you don't want to but yeah something like that almost or more like superheroes or just do normal highschool idea to

message 22: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 1392 comments I vote for normal university.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) okay we can work that out just porably need to tell cinder when he gets bak online and as to your question juliet i'm 15 ik its random but i luv random questions they kool

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

im 12
so we r just doing a normal university? or is there something else with that?

message 25: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 1392 comments I am the same age. Our roleplay ms cashmere?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) *shakes head sighing softly* oh well it not to bad juliet but just normal uni nothing more and same age as who? it sounds better to explain and yep be right there

message 27: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 1392 comments I am your age.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

ok so when r we gonna start and whos gonna b what gender?

message 29: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 1392 comments I can do either gender.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) ohh i wasn't sure btw i replied already & probably start when cinder gets bak and we all can probably do double charries incase any of you want to play either gender. i mean like even but idc

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

sorry but i have to go i just have one last question though r we gonna like take turns rping or r can we just do it whenever we r on?

message 32: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 1392 comments I say whenever we are one.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) its ok and probably whenever on makes it much simpler

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

ok cool i have to go now u guys can make it whenever u talk to cinder just dont do to much without me ill b on bout this time 2morrow oh and another random question: where do u live and what time is it there?

message 35: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 1392 comments I live in the central time zone. It is 7:51.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

me to bye now i have to go shower then study then go to bed cause its a school nite
sorry one more random question for both of u:
what religion r u?

message 37: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 1392 comments Why do you need to know that?

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

umm sorry just wondering

message 39: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 1392 comments I am not offended by much if thats why?

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzFelShadowraven) | 790 comments Juliet wrote: "RANDOM QUESTION: How old r u guys?"

13, i'v seen the most Disturbing and Sexual of content, and im completely used to it though, XD.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzFelShadowraven) | 790 comments Juliet wrote: "me to bye now i have to go shower then study then go to bed cause its a school nite
sorry one more random question for both of u:
what religion r u?"

I don't support Religions, if that's what you mean.

My Religion (MY own custom made self-constructed Religion) Is based on- ...Perhaps i shouldn't go there.

message 42: by Amber. Vampire Queen., Head Mod :) (new)

Amber. Vampire Queen. (BookLovingQueen) | 49 comments Mod
((I can create a 1x1x1x1 Topic now for you))

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzFelShadowraven) | 790 comments Oh, that's convenient..

message 44: by Dan (new)

Dan  | 1392 comments Good idea Amber.

message 45: by Amber. Vampire Queen., Head Mod :) (new)

Amber. Vampire Queen. (BookLovingQueen) | 49 comments Mod
((The folder has been made if you wish to move this RP to it.))