The Secret Diaries discussion

The School > Entrance Hall (starting point)

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Angela walked into the school and gazed around, smiling slightly 'it will be better here' she told herself as she twirled a piece of her cotton candy pink hair around her finger.

message 3: by Johns, The Girl with the Blue Wonder Bottle! (new)

Johns | 62 comments Mod
Jonathan was sitting beside a book cased in glass, one that looked nearly a hundred years old. It was one of the original journals that was found when the school was created. He sighed, then continued eating his lunch, which was a ham sandwich.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Angela walked over to the case "what is it?" she asked quietly. The book looked cool, but she had no clue what it was

message 5: by Johns, The Girl with the Blue Wonder Bottle! (new)

Johns | 62 comments Mod
"The Book of Night, written by a Revolutionary soldier," Jonathan said without looking up at her. He got a lot of questions about the books. It was always odd that their were never any signs around to show what the books were.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"ohhh" Angela nodded and stared down at the book

message 7: by Johns, The Girl with the Blue Wonder Bottle! (new)

Johns | 62 comments Mod
"Yeah. We don't know who wrote it but we know it was a vampire, since it still stinks like one," Jonathan, nodding at the girl.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Angela snickered. She didn't really have any intense problem with vampires, but that was a good one "oh I see" she smirked

message 9: by Johns, The Girl with the Blue Wonder Bottle! (new)

Johns | 62 comments Mod
"Yes. But they don't smell as bad as the Fae. They smell like too much perfume," Jona said, wrinkling his nose. Being a Moon Child, he always had a great sense of smell.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Angela crinkled her nose "like walking down a high school hallway. I felt like I needed a gas mask...."

message 11: by Johns, The Girl with the Blue Wonder Bottle! (new)

Johns | 62 comments Mod
Jonathan let out a bark of laughter, standing up. "Yes, a gasmask indeed," he said, then extended his hand toher. "Hi. I'm Jonathan."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Angela smiled and shook his hand "I'm Angela"

message 13: by Johns, The Girl with the Blue Wonder Bottle! (new)

Johns | 62 comments Mod
"I haven't seen you around here. Are you new?" Jonathan asked her curiously, raising his eyebrows. He never really met anyone that was new around here. He knew basicly everyone here, so it was strange when their was a new face.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Angela nodded "yup. First day" she said with a slight smile

message 15: by Johns, The Girl with the Blue Wonder Bottle! (new)

Johns | 62 comments Mod
"Hope you have fun. Watch out though. Some of the teachers are real monsters," Jonathan said, winking once and turning around to throw away the scraps of his sandwich.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Angela smirked as she walked away "im pretty good at watching my back, I've had alot of practice"

message 17: by Johns, The Girl with the Blue Wonder Bottle! (new)

Johns | 62 comments Mod
"Good luck with the Magpie!" Jonathan called after her, grinning as she walked.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Angela turned an looked at him "wha?"

message 19: by Johns, The Girl with the Blue Wonder Bottle! (new)

Johns | 62 comments Mod
"The Magpie. She teaches the School's history and hands out the journals," Jonathan explained to her. "Her real name is Ms. Mortola, but we all call her the Magpie."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Angela nodded "ohhh okay.... I'll make sure to wear nothing shiny to er class" she chuckled

message 21: by Johns, The Girl with the Blue Wonder Bottle! (new)

Johns | 62 comments Mod
"Yeah... Don't wear anything --" Jonathan started, then saw her hair. He was about to say Don't wear anything pink either, but she had pink hair. That was out the window.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Angela raised her eyebrow "don't wear anything...what? I'm guessing that you didn't finish that sentence...." she smirked

message 23: by Johns, The Girl with the Blue Wonder Bottle! (new)

Johns | 62 comments Mod
Jonathan rolled his eyes. "Don't wear anything pink," he said, finishing his sentence this time.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Angela chuckled "well so much for that"

message 25: by Johns, The Girl with the Blue Wonder Bottle! (new)

Johns | 62 comments Mod
"Yeah. Let me guess. Either you're a scene girl or your hair is naturally like that. It's natural, isn't it?" Jonathan guessed, raising an eyebrow at her.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Angela flipped her hair dramatically "I'm a natural pink head"

message 27: by Johns, The Girl with the Blue Wonder Bottle! (new)

Johns | 62 comments Mod
"Of course you are," Jonathan said, nodding and starting to walk off to another glass case.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Angela nodded and stared to walk away "mhmm well I guess I'll see you around. Oh! Can you tell me where the girls dorms are???"

message 29: by Johns, The Girl with the Blue Wonder Bottle! (new)

Johns | 62 comments Mod
Jonathan stopped in midstep and looked back at her. He held his head up proudly and crossed his arms. "Of course I can! I know every inch of this place like the pages of my journal," he said, then turned to walk down a corridor.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Angela was hoping he was showing her towards the dorms, so she followed behind him "oh okay"

message 31: by Johns, The Girl with the Blue Wonder Bottle! (new)

Johns | 62 comments Mod
"What room do you have?" he asked her as he opened multiple doors and started up a large flight of stairs.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"number one" Angela replied simply as she followed him around, still thinking he was just a normal student

message 33: by Johns, The Girl with the Blue Wonder Bottle! (new)

Johns | 62 comments Mod
"Ah. Well, then, I guess I'll have to call her to help with you. You'll like her. She doesn't talk much though. She's like a tourguide," Jonathan said, then flung open a door to a dorm room.

((RP in dorm?))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((sure :)))

message 35: by Johns, The Girl with the Blue Wonder Bottle! (new)

Johns | 62 comments Mod
((mkay. Well, I gotta go, so we should continue this in the morning!))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((kay, bye :)))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Scarlet walks in she was only going to this scholl because she had to

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((sorry, my only charrie is doing something))