Study Buddies discussion

General Discussion > Fan art and fan fiction

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by missART (new)

missART | 71 comments I think this would be a great place to share any fan art or fan fiction you have come across or made based on the Study series. :) Shameless plug-ins welcome!

I'll start it off by showing off the lovely and talented xiaocaca's work:

[image error]

Aren't they lovely? :) Check out her site for more eye candy: http://xiaocaca.deviantart.com/

message 2: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 511 comments Wow! That is GORGEOUS! Is that fanart intentionally for the Study series?

message 3: by Meme (new)

Meme (mstylp) | 519 comments Kristen wrote: "Wow! That is GORGEOUS! Is that fanart intentionally for the Study series?"

wow they are amazing!!!!

message 4: by missART (new)

missART | 71 comments Yes, the first is a picture of Yelena & Valek, and the second is, well, I think you can guess. ;)
This artist loves to create work based on her favorite stories. Which include Poison Study - yeah!

message 5: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 511 comments That is so awesome! We should all message her to do more!

message 6: by Meme (new)

Meme (mstylp) | 519 comments oh yes I would love to see more of what she could do with this series!!!!

message 7: by Liz (new)

Liz (jedimindreader) | 27 comments Wow these are amazing! At first glance I thought they were photographs actually... I'm really impressed. =)

message 8: by Keelin (new)

Keelin | 96 comments that first one was my screen saver for a long time
i changed then to something funnier after a while
der while prettiful .... wish i was that gud :(

message 9: by Gisela (new)

Gisela (chicadorlando) | 180 comments WOW!!! :O