Camp Half-Dragon discussion

Outside of the Academy > Master Castle

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Amir is a ßø≤≤ | 188 comments Mod
((Dragonmasters, unless invited in))

message 2: by Amir is a ßø≤≤ (last edited Sep 22, 2012 12:37PM) (new)

{after activities in the plains...}
Sorren Enters the room wielding his whip and armor.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=a...

description

message 3: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 178 comments Mod
*Xithen lands outside of the castle and walks inside, then stops inside the meeting room where Sorren was standing* "Oh, I didn't realize you were here, already."
(( Technically, no one knows about the meeting because you didn't really announce it. XD You only told us to come here in OOC. ))

((not all are sopposed to know except masters until the vote is decided.
WE NEED GUNMUN))

message 5: by Sage of Souls (new)

(( That's what I meant; Xithen did not know there was a meeting being prepared... He just came here mainly because I sent him here for the meeting without him actually knowing in the RP and for no other reason... ))

((got it)) "Yes. sorry for the short notice, but this is important. we will discuss wether to break out the weapons of power for the generals."

He looked around and saw the lack of leaders. "ummm... i guess wrong day?" He face palmed himself. "I forgot to send the message!" he ran off to reschedule.
{Sage, you make the date, seeing as i wont be able to go on often}

message 8: by Sage of Souls (new)

Amir is a ßø≤≤ wrote: "((got it)) "Yes. sorry for the short notice, but this is important. we will discuss wether to break out the weapons of power for the generals.""

*Xithen blinked* "What are you talking about?"

Amir is a ßø≤≤ wrote: "He looked around and saw the lack of leaders. "ummm... i guess wrong day?" He face palmed himself. "I forgot to send the message!" he ran off to reschedule.
{Sage, you make the date, seeing as i wo..."

(( Just whenever you get back. Gunmun isn't very active, anyway. ))
*Xithen watched as Sorren flew off, still a little confused* "I didn't realize we were going to have a meeting at all..." *He turned around and continued walking* "Oh well..."

message 9: by Sage of Souls (new)

*Xithen sighed and walked outside and, when he went to close the door, saw a note nailed into it* "What's this?..." *He tore off the note and read it, then scowled and crumpled up the note and burned it in his hand, then turned around and began to walk toward the great plains* "The Nightmaster Dragons will pay for this abomination!"