Time Travel discussion

The Timekeeper's Son (The Timekeepers, #1)
This topic is about The Timekeeper's Son
Time Travel Books By Members > Mike E. Miller - The Timekeeper's Son

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mike (new)

Mike Miller (MikeEMiller) | 12 comments The title of my book is The Timekeeper's Son, and it's my debut novel. It tells the story of Andy Meyers. He’s a normal guy with all the trappings of life: a beautiful wife, a nice house, and a great job. But one morning, he wakes to see that the life he knew has passed away. He is nine-years-old again, and he is reliving his own childhood. Everything is just as it was so long ago.

Except that it isn’t quite as he remembers. Not really. He soon realizes that he is poised on the edge of a tragic turn of events that shaped him in ways he is terrified to repeat.

And then things begin to get even more complicated when he realizes that he isn’t the only one who knows he has come back. Someone knows the impossible. They know he has travelled through time and they do not want him to change anything. And they will stop at nothing to keep him from it.

The Timekeeper's Son is available now on Amazon for Kindle and in paperback.

message 2: by Tej (new) - added it

Tej (TheyCallMeMrGlass) | 1676 comments Mod
Welcome to the group, Mike and thanks for telling us about your new book. What a mouth watering synopsis! I am certainly adding it to my to-read queue :)

Hope you enjoy the group. You might like to also consider offering your book as one of our monthly give away prize contests. If you do, drop a pm to John,.

message 3: by Mike (new)

Mike Miller (MikeEMiller) | 12 comments Thanks for the welcome, Tej. I'll have to send John a note.

message 4: by John, Moderator in Memory (new)

John | 834 comments Mod
Welcome to the group Mike. Your book sounds awesome. I will be glad to add you to our monthly giveaways. We have enough books to get us through the end of the year, but I will be glad to feature your book in January if that works for you. Just let me know.

message 5: by Mike (new)

Mike Miller (MikeEMiller) | 12 comments Thanks, John.

I also wanted to let everyone know that I am running a Goodreads giveaway for a signed copy of my book.

You can enter here.

Thanks!

message 6: by Mike (new)

Mike Miller (MikeEMiller) | 12 comments My book is available for free today and tomorrow for Kindle (10/2-10/3). You can download it here.

message 7: by Heather(Gibby) (last edited Oct 02, 2012 01:12PM) (new) - added it

Heather(Gibby) (Heather-Gibby) | 404 comments This sounds liek exactly the kind of time travel book I love! The "Do-over". I will definitley check it out.

Oh-so much to read, so little time