Randomness Group discussion

Chuck Norris facts

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Jack the annoying freak (idkw) | 146 comments Chuck norris is so fast that he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

when the boogey man goes to sleep every nigt, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

outer space exist because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Chuck norris.

message 4: by Miranda (new)

Miranda Heath (mirdermystery) | 103 comments hahahahahahahaha

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

MUAHHAHAHAH!!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch. He decides what time it is

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

funnay.. i want his autographo.

Jack the annoying freak (idkw) | 146 comments Chuck Norris counted to infnity... twice

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

i made out with him......last night

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

dude lily geez.

message 11: by Miranda (new)

Miranda Heath (mirdermystery) | 103 comments When Chuck Norris goes on the computer, the internet empties itself of all insulting comments b/c Chuck Norris's computer doesn't want to be round-house-kicked.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

ok

Jack the annoying freak (idkw) | 146 comments my dad saw me cuss out logan and now hes like really mad

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

its okay. dude, mary grace is feeding me mangerins right now.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

no it isn't. it's normal.

message 16: by Mrs. Roy (new)

Mrs. Roy (MrsRoy) | 2 comments When I was 7, "Good Guys Wear Black" was my fav movie. Good ole Chuck!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

No, its not. she likes to do that to me.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

That / is there because Chuck Norris said so.

Jack the annoying freak (idkw) | 146 comments you mean he became the word awesome

Jack the annoying freak (idkw) | 146 comments the definition that is

Jack the annoying freak (idkw) | 146 comments u stole my idea :(

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 26, 2009 02:59PM) (new)

Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open.

Jack the annoying freak (idkw) | 146 comments i looked out the window and it was raining but i didn't relize that so i thought that the tree was having a seizure

Jack the annoying freak (idkw) | 146 comments congratulations Mizuki you officially have our first conversation that went past 50 comments without leaving the origional subject!

Jack the annoying freak (idkw) | 146 comments she doesn't actually know what color is b/c she's blind+deaf!

Jack the annoying freak (idkw) | 146 comments Chuck Norris is suing Myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Chuck Norris dosen't jump, he lets go of the world.

Jack the annoying freak (idkw) | 146 comments Some people like to eat frogs' legs. Chuck Norris likes to eat lizard legs. Hence, snakes.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Chuck Norris can round house kick the cancer out of people.

Jack the annoying freak (idkw) | 146 comments Chuck Norris's tears can cure cancer. too bad he's never cried.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack the annoying freak wrote: "Chuck Norris's tears can cure cancer. too bad he's never cried."

Mizuki (Logan) wrote: "Chuck Norris's tears are the cure for cancer. Too bad he has never cried."
Kids! See if you can find the 6 hidden differences!

message 32: by Olivia (new)

Olivia P. (alexrider2015) | 6 comments Chuck Norris doesnt wish he thinks it and gets it.

message 33: by Olivia (new)

Olivia P. (alexrider2015) | 6 comments Chuck Norris invented the roundhouse kick

message 34: by Olivia (new)

Olivia P. (alexrider2015) | 6 comments when GOD opened the book of life Chuck Norris said that he didnt like the way it looked so he asked GOD to change it and it was done.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Chuck Norris created the sun when he set the 5th gas giant on fire.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Chuck Norris has Jesus's autograph.

Jack the annoying freak (idkw) | 146 comments Robert wrote: "Chuck Norris has Jesus's autograph."

"It would be better the other way around."
-Robin

message 38: by Jacob (new)

Jacob (jeh97) | 1 comments Visit Jacob B.'s poetry website
Click Here

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Chuck Norris is my friends dad.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Chuck Norris once went to the Virgin Islands. Now they're just called The Islands.

Jack the annoying freak (idkw) | 146 comments i mades a website!!!!!!!: http://thejackal31.webs.com/

message 42: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 20 comments Misa (Logan) wrote: "The most disappointing moment of a child's life isn't when she finds out santa isn't real, it's when she finds out that chuck norris is."

WHO THE HELL IS CHUCK NORRIS??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

GASP!

Jack the annoying freak (idkw) | 146 comments D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

Jack the annoying freak (idkw) | 146 comments only the most coolest/invinsiblest person to ever even be thought of!

message 47: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 20 comments idk who he is. nvr heard of him. b4 this, anyay.....

message 48: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) O_O

message 49: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) *GASP*

message 50: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) SINNER FMA!!!!

« previous 1