Woodburgh Highschool. discussion

Charries :3 > Character Creation.

Comments (showing 1-45 of 45) (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by wanderer (last edited Sep 12, 2012 10:55AM) (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) Delete the "." From the Html formate. All Characters need to be approved before you begin RPing with them, also, no anime and try to keep it believable,and try to be detailed :3

<.b>Full name:<./b>

<.b> Nick Name:<./b> If any

<.b>Birthday:<./b>

<.b>Age:<./b>

<.b>Grade:<./b> 9 through 12

<.b>Gender:<./b> Female or Male

<.b>Appearance:<./b> No anime pictures please. Use a picture or link along with a nice description.

<.b>Personality: <./b> 5-8 sentences required

<.b>History:<./b> 5-8 sentences required

<.b>Family:<./b>

<.b>Boyfriend/Girlfriend:<./b> Ask first

<.b>Crush:<./b>

<.b>Pets:<./b>

<.b>Other:<./b> optional

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 11, 2012 01:51PM) (new)

Full Name: Avery Dillards

Nickname: Aves

Birthday: February 11

Grade: 12

Appearance: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_8sgC6IsRgvU...
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photo...
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photo...
She has reddish-brown hair leaning more toward red (which is naturally curly and she has to spend like an hour to straighten it). Avery has grey eyes and is around 5'5". She is slender and has a oval shaped face. Avery has a small birthmark on the side of her neck but it is usually concealed by her hair.

Personality: Avery is a total goody-two-shoes. She gets perfect grades, her parents completely trust her, and she never gets in trouble. She always tries to act mature and loves being in control. In fact, she is kind of a control freak. Avery has her whole future planned out and is extremely organized. She is very good at making lists and charts to keep ahead of things. Avery is more book-smart than street-smart. She is very intelligent but isn't very good with come-backs. However, Avery always tries to act dignified, proud, and in control.

History: Avery lives with her mom in a suburban house and is an only child. When she was fifteen, her father was killed while serving in the military. She was never really involved with that part of his life but she grieves for him still. She loved her dad dearly but she didn't get to see him much. Her mother is very busy as well, working as c.e.o. of some big company Avery can't even remember the name of. So, avery is home alone a lot. She plays the cello and doesn't play any sports. She used to run cross-country but she gave it up after her dad died. She writes a news column in the school newspaper.

Family: Her mother, Evelyn

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None

Crush: Open

Pets: None

Other: hmm....

message 3: by wanderer (last edited Sep 11, 2012 12:10PM) (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) Full name:Galenia Kasia Salzar

Nick Name:Nia

Birthday:28th June

Grade:10

Appearance:
description
description
Nia is the essence of spanish beauty.She has long brown hair that cascades to the middle of her back and lightens at the tips, and the darkest brown eyes that could be compared to dark chocolate.She could be described as skinny,but that would be an understatment.She has a toned body due to excercising every day, and a great facial structure with a small button nose, high cheekbones and full lips that are naturally reddened.Her skin had a light,sunkissed tan which compliments her dark features, and has slim, willowy limbs,standing at 5'4.

Personality: Saying Nia is quiet would be an understatment.Despite living in the area for a year she can only speak simple english although she has tried her hardest, having come from spain she speaks fluent spainish, but rarely understands anybody, so instead she keeps quiet.Most think shes mute, when really she just cant tell what they are saying.Her smiles are few and far between, but when she does it seems to light up the whole room.And if you manage to make her laugh..Well you should feel like a very acomplished person.
She is lonely more than anything, and hasnt found anybody else who can speak spanish well enough to have a conversation with.She has the highest grades in her spanish class, even though she doesnt speak in it, wanting other to think she is mute instead of everybody knowing she doesnt understand english.Her spanish teacher is aware of her spanish origin and trys to help her out as much as possible.
Nia's heart lies with dancing,particularly ballet, which she has been doing from a very young age, and now she is at a very high standard.She hopes to go proffessional one day, although she dabbles in other types of dance, her favourite by far is ballet.When most watch her they become mesmerised by her elegance and grace, and she feels it is the only place where she can really be herself and express her feelings through dance.If you watch closly enough you may pick up what the dance is based around, weather it be the lonliness of not being able to make friends, or the fustration of not being able to communicate with her fellow pupils.

History:
Nia comes from a small spanish town in the heart of spain.Her father was a high ranking businessman, and her mother,a stay at home mum who cared for a vinyard and made wine in her spare time. Her mother,father and her were on a trip to america in 2001.She was only 5 at the time and had began dancing about a year ago.The family was happy,healthy and loving and Nia absoloutly adored her parents who only had eyes for each other.She can remember entering a large building, and can distictly remember floor 23. And then a large crash, followed by the tower beginning to tip.She was involved in the 9/11 attack.Her parents grabbed her and held her tightly, and then they fell, bricks and rubble burying the 3.Her parents died on impact,Nia in there arms. SHe survived,with a few cuts and brusies, the most serious injury being a large cut across her stomach that required 50 stitches.
After that she had to go live with her grandparents, whom unfortunaly passed away throughout the years.She hen had to move to where she is now,seeing as her Aunt and Uncle, her only living relatives, live there.Although she is happy with them, she still missed her parents dearly, and struggles with depression every now and then, seeing as if there bodies hadnt been wrapped around her when they fell, she wouldnt be alive today.

Family:
Mother-Deceased
Father-Deceased
Grandma-Deceased
Grandpapa-Deaceased
Aunt-Abella Salzar
Uncle-Basilio Salzar

Boyfriend/Girlfriend:None yet(She is wary of relationships, seeing as most of her family has died, you will also have to speak spanish if you want to get to know her properly.)

Crush:None Yet :3

Pets:

Other:
Some of her dance poses...
http://api.ning.com/files/lyakb22FLdE...
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/igo...
http://s3.favim.com/orig/43/ballerina...

((If i type anything she says outloud just pretend that its in spanish and your charrie cant understand, unless your charrie can speak spanish as well :3))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool :D

message 5: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) Thanks :3

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ugh! I am having trouble finding a picture i like for avery.....

I frustrated :/

message 7: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) I'm sure you'll find one eventually. I usually pick a picture I like then describe it do I don't have to search go one :3

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I always have a good idea of what i think my characters look like and then find a picture.....but so far i havent found the right one......

message 9: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) I also want to try keep it so there are an even amount of boys and girls, so if you want to make another charrie, it would have to be a boy, i might make one now actually :3

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah i'm planning on making a boy named August.....i love that name :)

message 11: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) :3 I dunno what he's gonna be yet, I'll find the pic then make te rest up later :)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Found it!!!!!!! :D

message 13: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) Awesome s really pretty :3 now in the middle of making a boy charrie :)

message 14: by wanderer (last edited Sep 12, 2012 07:44AM) (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) Full name:Xavier Kian Denbers.

Nick Name:Xav

Birthday:5th December

Grade:12

Appearance:description
Xav is handsome, but not in a to standoutish type of way.He has dark hair that he is usually running his hand through for one reason or another and atonishingly bottle green eyes.He stands at 6'2 and has a lean musclar figure earned from being the quarterback for the soccer team.

Personality: Xav isn't you're typical Jock. He's one of the shyer ones that stand around the outskirts of the group and the only reason he is accepted with the populars is purely because he is their best quarterback runner. He tries to put himself in other peoples shoes and treats people the way he himself would like to be treated. He has a romantic touch due to the fact that his mother constantly drums into his head what girls like, in the hope her son will get into a relationship, when the fact is that he has had offers but he is waiting for 'the one' to come along.

History:
Xav grew up in the typical family home with his 2 older brothers.His parents were happy..Until his mother disovered his father was having an affair.Thats when the gory divorce began. It all ended well though.He lives with his mother, whom can be overbaring at times to say the least.His older brothers have moved out and he visits his dad at the weekend along with his pregnant fiancee who he gets on suprisingly well with.

Family:
Mother-Christi Smiles
Brother-Johnny Denbers
Brother-Charlie Denbers
Father-Callum Denbers
Soon-TO-Be-Stepmother-Aubree Deyes

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None yet.

Crush:None yet.

Pets:

Other:

Under construction :3

message 15: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) Full name: Silver Morienta

Nick Name: Sil

Birthday: 6th May

Grade: 10

Appearance: http://media-cache-ec4.pinterest.com/... She has dark eyebrows and her hair is a couple shades lighter, a mixture of different browns. She has a structured face with shapely lips and strikingly dark eyes. She is tall for her age, standing at around 5' 10'' and has a slender figure. She often wears her hair up in pony tails and does odd little braids. http://media-cache-ec2.pinterest.com/...
http://media-cache-lt0.pinterest.com/...
Her glasses: http://www.sunglassesbestprices.com/w...

Personality: She is an adventurous character who never lets an opportunity pass her by, she hates people to doubt situations and always tries to see things through. She is also a caring, thoughtful person who is considerate about how other people are feeling. She likes to take care of things and holds a great interest with the outdoors, making her an athletic and energetic person. Silver is also pretty inquisitive, trying to find out as much as she can about anything and everything, she loves to read about the world and always has her head stuck behind a book.
She has always wanted to be an actress so she likes to observe people and natural situations, observing life and how it goes on when abnormal things happen. She thinks a lot which causes her to ask questions but when she is in the heat of a moment she wont take no for an answer and always makes sure shes living that moment to the fullest - in school you will mainly find her in the library.

History: Nothing exciting has happened in her life as of yet apart from the death of her father when she was 9 years old. He died in a car crash accident and it broke her heart knowing that her idol wasn't walking the earth anymore. She now lives life to the max and it finally hit her that you only live once and that life is as short and quick as you make it to be.. she reads a lot but it wanting to go on some sort of adventure and leave that hell-hole.. *cough* high school.

Family:
Mother: Nicky Morienta, 42, Real-state agent.
Father: Timothy Morienta, Deceased age 37
No other siblings and has a few other distant relatives who live in different parts of the world.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None right now.

Crush: None right now.

Pets: A small ginger kitten called Foxy; http://www.dailypets.co.uk/wp-content...

Other:

message 16: by Bam (last edited Sep 11, 2012 02:03PM) (new)

Bam (bam_bam) ((I'll make a guy tomorrow and also a 'popular' bitch!))

message 17: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) ^^The kitten is so adorable :3

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Full Name: August Manship

Nickname: None

Birthday: August 12

Appearance: http://favim.com/orig/201107/20/boy-c...
August has a lean build although he doesn’t play many sports. He has shaggy brown hair and hazel eyes.

Personality: August is usually calm and doesn’t get angry much. He is fun loving and likes to have a good time. August can be flirty at times but not unless you really catch his attention. He is a relatively popular guy because he is so easy to get along with. He keeps an open-mind about most things and tries to stay neutral instead of choosing sides. He is sort of like the peacekeeper among his friends. August is also very intelligent and a deep-thinker. You will often find him reading or watching the news because he likes to be informed on issues. He also likes philosophy and would debate theories anytime.

History: August’s father is basically a genius. He is an archaeologist and has several degrees relating to philosophy and mythologies. Because of his job, August has been all around the world. His father would find a place a dig-site and they would live there for months and in some places they stayed for years before moving to another location. His father just recently found a site in this town and plans to stay here long enough for August to finish school. August’s mother is also an archaeologist but she specializes in Italy so she will be there for large periods of time. August was raised around history and really loves it. He also loves music (he’s into groups like Coldplay, Walk The Moon, Young The Giant, The Black Keys, etc.) and plays the guitar.

Family: His mother, Linda, and his father, Michael

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None

Crush: Open

Pets: He has a black lab named Charlie
http://stuffpoint.com/labradors/image...

Other: Nope

message 19: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) All Approved

message 20: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) Chloe-mai wrote: "^^The kitten is so adorable :3"

yayyy! ;D

message 21: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) :3 he's likes the cutest thing ;D

message 22: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) I loooove little ginger kittens xD

message 23: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) I want 4 kittens when I'm older :3
A ginger one called Puss in boots ;D
A black one Kitty soft paws(Could change ;3)
A brown one called cookie
And a creamy coloured one called Cream

message 24: by wanderer (last edited Sep 12, 2012 01:16PM) (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) Full name:Skye Blue O'Harah

Nick Name:Weather girl(Only when she's being teased though ;3)

Birthday:July 7th

Grade:12

Appearance:
description
description
As some may have guessed, Skye's eyes are the brightest of blues.Suprisingly she managed to retain the colour throughout her life, despite not one family member having blue eyes.Her hair is a natural white colour, although she did dye it a few shades lighter after a dare, when its not pulled back it tumbles to the middle of her back and is lush and thick with the slightest of waves.Her skin is spotless and even and looks at if the sun hasnt even touched it. She stands at around 5'3 and has generous curves is just the right places.
[image error]

Personality:
Skye is laid back.Full stop.Born into a family of hippies, she wasnt really gonna turn out any other way. She is bullied quite a bit for her lifestyle, but overall she is happy, and that is all what matters to her. She ignores the constant teasing and sarky remarks and just gets on with things. She has a nice group of friends that are loyal, and she has her family, what more COULD she possibly want? She is a kind and caring character with a heart load of generosity to give, whether she has known you 5 years or 5 seconds she will put her neck on the line for you thats just the type of person she is. She does have one thing that REALLY gets under her skin though.People pushing past without apologising.Simply doing this can set her temper alight, such a small thing that really gets up her nose, but she just cant stand it, and usually says something if somebody does it, if the inccident occurs at the beginning of her day, she is set to be in a bad mood for the rest of the day. And nobody likes Skye in a bad mood.Nobody.

History:
Skye was born into a family of travelling hippies. Her parents already had her 3 older triplet sisters and she was the last addition to their happy family. Her parents were, and still are, madly in love and settled down around 10 years after the birth of their last daughter. She grew up attending concerts and festivals and any other thing related to camping.She travelled the world, being homeschooled, along with her three sisters, but finally they ended up here in Woodburugh and thats where theyve been ever since.

Family:
Mother-
Father
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Ask first

Crush:

Pets:

Other: optional

message 25: by Bam (last edited Sep 12, 2012 01:46PM) (new)

Bam (bam_bam) Full name: Miranda Blake

Nick Name: Queen bee or called Mir-mir by her closest friends.

Birthday: 22nd December

Grade: 11

Appearance: She is an average sized (5' 5''), classically shaped teenager. She has an hourglass figure with generous curves, narrow gray eyes, long black hair with a box fringe. http://media-cache0.pinterest.com/upl...

Personality: Amber isn't the nicest person you'll meet in high school, lets put it that way. She loves any sort of attention but as soon as someone offends her, makes a joke about her or even says ones thing out of line about her behind her back then that spells trouble. She loves shopping and buying new things, Miranda is materialistic and finds joy in knowing that she's better than everybody else and can afford pretty much anything she lays eyes on. If something new comes out; she will get it, if a new trend starts; she will claim it, a new hot boy enters the school; she's on his radar. There's just one thing she cares about.. herself.

History: She's grown up having people do things for her at the snap of a finger. Her mother is a lawyer and her father owns an extremely successful trading business so they aren't short of money, they use that to spoil their daughter to the core and since she's an only child she is the center of attention as far as they are concerned.

Family: Her mother; Janet Blake age 43 is a lawyer. http://image.shutterstock.com/display...
Her father; Rick Blake, aged 46 is an entrepreneur (businessman) http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/ton...

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None but she isn't short of admiration from boys.

Crush: None yet but she'll find someone to prey on.

Pets: Three exotic fishes, two auburn haired Labradors (Scottie and Maple), two Guinea pigs (Hazel and Honey) and a black horse (Cherub)

Other: Her theme song; http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=...

~

message 26: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) Approved, I love how you added a theme song :3

message 27: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) Hehe! I felt like that song applied to her character ;) she has an 'I don't give a crap' kind of attitude.

message 28: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) Lol :3

message 29: by wanderer (last edited Sep 16, 2012 05:44AM) (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) Full name:Leona Maria Lovetta

Nick Name:Lola(Or Auntie Lo-Lo to her nieces) and nephews

Birthday:Friday 13th May

Grade:10

Appearance:
description
Lola could be described as a pretty girl, or just under average, her beauty is in the eye of the beholder. She was born the the brightest, firey red hair that often makes her stick out like a sore thumb, and the lightest crystal green eyes that are one of her most intriuging features, that and her heartwarming smile. She skinny, and still doesnt seem to have put the weight back on after 3 years of being returned home. She stands at 5'5, and could be described as lanky to some, despite not being overly tall.

Personality:
Lola is deaf due to an inccident a few years ago. She is like a mouse, timid, quiet and ready to scurry away at any minute, and she has good reason to be that way. Due to her history even though she tries to avoid people, she is kind to everybody she meets, life's to short to be cruel. She repeats to herself every day. Most dont know she cant hear as she is an excellent lip reader and talks quite well. In fact she has the voice of an angel and often sings whilst playing the guitar. She doesnt think she is any good though, seeing as she cant hear herself.
She tries to avoid romantic matters, with a shady past and stumbling and stuttering over her words whenever a boy talks to her,she had just decided not to humiliate or embaress herself by trying. She has accepted that she will probably end up a lonely cat lady.
Her guitar is her life. Before school and after school and when she is feeling really low, she takes it into school as well, setting herself up in one of the practice rooms and expressing her feelings through her music.
Some people think she is extremely rude because they THINK she ignores people. When in actual fact she can't hear them unless they are in front of her she she can read their lips to understand what they are saying.

History:
Lola was a happy child full of life up untill the age of 6. She had loving parents, I good roof over her head, 3 older siblings and 2 younger ones. That was until she was abducted. She was kept in a dingy cellar in the middle of no where. Chained up by shackles around her wrists and ankles, never cleaned, barely fed and violated in ways no child that age should have to endure. After about 4 years she was smuggled across the border and sold to be a slave. The treatment there wasn't much different, except she got to be outside. But to make up for this she was worked untill her hands bled. Literally.
Her face was all over the news every time a year went by since her dissapearence. And after their daughter being gone for almost 7 years her parents gave a last ditch attempt at finding her untill they gave up for good. And to their surprise, they had success. They found Lola st the age of 13. whipped, scarred, beaten bruised and abused in every term possible. She had had her eardrums broken because she hummed to much, so as a lesson her 'master' had made sure she would never hear music again. She knew simple English of a 6 year old but soon caught up with the others. The doctors have assessed her injures and soon she is undergoing an operation to try and repair her eardrums. She has many many scars, he most obvious ones being the ones on her wrists as she tends to wear sleevless tops. she is very self concious about her body, seeing as old injures cover her. The most horrfic scars are the whip lashings on her back, which she hates.

Family:
Father- Mick Lovetta
Brother-Maxwell Lovetta
Brother-Scott Lovetta
Sister-Melissa Bachlor
Brother-Aaron Lovetta
Sister-Kerri Lovetta

Boyfriend/Girlfriend:She's wary of making any type of relationship down to the fact that she's afraid she will be taken away again.

Crush:

Pets:

Other:
http://www.axewar.com/uploaded_files/...
^^Her guitar.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

message 30: by wanderer (last edited Sep 14, 2012 01:25PM) (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) Approved. Welcome to the group as well

message 31: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) Yea sorry, I thought it came up, they are approved though, your welcome to RP with them :3

message 32: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) I typed it wrong *Cringe* its all good now though :3

message 33: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) Full name: Bella Blue Maddox

Nick Name: Bells or Blue

Birthday: July Fourth

Appearance:

Personality: Bella is a free spirit. She loves to try new things and meet new people. She is always the life of the party, always the loudest in a group and always the friend to be there when you need to help. She is loving and caring to the people she loves. But if you piss her off, she will ruin you.

That is what she was like before the accident. Now she is quiet and keeps to herself. She is scared to death of everyone afraid they will hurt her again. She doesn't trust any guy anymore, doesn't let them touch her anymore. Not even her dad, or brother.

History: Bella grew up in a pretty normal house hold. Two parents and one over protective bother. Her parents are both lawyers that work with the big time celebrities, so she grew up pretty wealthy.
A few months ago Her best friend Hadde and her went on a beach trip to mexico by themselves. They had a great few days, then one night they went to a club. They were kidnapped by men dressed in all black. They were held for three weeks. They were chained up to a concrete wall in an old warehouse. The man asked for a ransom of one million for both girls. Bella's parents payed the money easily. But the men changed their minds, they weren't going to let them go. Her parents got desperate and called in Bella's god Father, Maxwell. He is a general in the army. He went down to mexico with a team and tracked the men back to the old warehouse. The team went in with guns and the men got scared and grabbed Hadde. Before someone could shoot The man holding Hadde, he shot her in the head killing her in front of Bella. Maxwell and his team easily took out the rest of the men after that.
Bella was taken home after that, her God Father never leaving her side. She was taken to the hospital were she was had many tests done. They found she had a broken wrist, two broken ribs, lots of bruising and lastly she was raped.

Today Bella still has the scars of the accident.

Family: Chris Maddox (Father), Maya Maddox (Mother) and Jackson Maddox (Brother). Maxwell Lukas (God Father)

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Maybe someone could get through to her. If they're lucky. It would take a lot of time and patients.

Crush:

Pets: Her parents got her two large guard dogs, they go everywhere with her. They make her feel safer. They are two police dogs, trained to kill. They were a vest that says police on it. Their names are Kujo and Cain.(view spoiler)
Other: Her car:http://node1.nirvanix.com/ldc/media/v...

She has scars on her wrist from being bound to the wall for three weeks.

message 34: by Pari {Ridhee} (new)

Pari {Ridhee} (ridhee) | 5 comments Full name: Samuel

Nick Name: Sam

Birthday: 24 June

Appearance: http://actor.bollysite.com/albums/joh...
Personality: Sam is a really all smiles guy. He looks old for his age and hates it. He likes hanging out with guys and doing good in studies.

History: Sam has parents and all that but doesnt like being with them. When he was young, he used to get bullied and he started distrusting everyone. He has become a little ok right now.
Family: Mum and Dad

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Open

Crush: Looking

message 35: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 30, 2012 09:02AM) (new)

Full name: Waverly Marie Trent

Nickname: n/a

Birthday: November 12

Grade: 12

Appearance: looking for picture. She has natural white-blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She is a pale girl and quite small in build. She is about 5'4". Waverly has a scar on her shoulder that was supposedly caused by a spirit at one of her parents investigations. She doesn't believe that.

Personality: Waverly is very sarcastic and kind of morbid at times. She is unnaturally blunt and fearless. Nothing scares Waverly. At all. She behaves like an adrenaline junkie at times. She loves roller coasters, scary movies, and is a huge fan of halloween, which she gets teased a lot for. Despite her bravery, she is a little insecure thanks to be picked on all her life.

History: Waverly's parents are paranormal investigators. They have their own t.v. show and everything. But waverly doesn't believe any of that stuff. Since she started school, kids have bullied her because her parents job. They called her 'freak' and 'ghost girl'. She hated it. Waverly has always wished her parents were normal and that she didn't look like she just stepped out of an episode of The Supernatural.

Family: her parents and her older sister

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: open

Crush: open

Pets: n/a

Other:

Under Construction!!!!!!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Wanna rp? I have Avery in history class.....

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool. We can as soon as Chloe approves your characters. I think she's still on.....

message 38: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) APPROVED

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I posted in history.....

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((Im just joined.... gonna make my charie later.))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome to the group :)

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

(Uh-huh.)

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Full name:Cecilia

Nick Name: Ceci

Birthday: August 12th

Appearance:http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&am...

Personality: She is silly, and crazy with her friends. She'll always be there to give you a smile when you're feeling down. She'll be friends wth anyone, and won't be ashamed to talk with the nerdy people if it makes their day. She IS NOT a nerd though. She is on the Girl's Lacross team, Soccer team, Gold Team, and Tennis Team. She is very Athletic.

History: SHe grew up in a very caring family, with three older brothers, a younger brother, and a youger sister. That is why she got into sports. She is horrible at math, but is great in reading. She is a mormon, a religeon not many people know of. (Christian.) Two of her older brothers are at College, the other one in 11th Grade.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Ask first But is willing to.

Crush: Will have one soon.

message 44: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 29, 2012 02:33PM) (new)

Full name: Violet Miller

Nick Name: none

Birthday:november 5

Appearance: http://data.whicdn.com/images/1475639...
She has short curl dark brown hair. she has tannish skin and freckles across her nose. she about 5'3 and is skinny. she has dark brown eyes and light pink lips

Personality: She is very shy. she dosent really talk a lot because she's so shy. She loves everything thats strange and out of the world stuff. she believes in ghost and stuff and loves to read stuff about werewofls and vampiers. she may look very sweet but she's really is into dark and gloomy stuff. she always wears big graphis tees and black skinny jeans.

History: Her dad died when she was three yeas
old so it dosent affect her and her mlives with them most of the time.

Crush:open

Pets:

<.b>Other:<./b> optional

message 45: by Ken, Alice Westhill (last edited Mar 30, 2014 08:56PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 2 comments Mod
Full name: Alice Westhill

Nick Name: None

Birthday: April 15th 1999

Grade: 9

Appearance:

Alice is hot, she has long blonde hair and blue eyes. She has fair white skin and she stands at 6'7 in height. She does not like to tell others what her weight is. She typically wears the trendiest clothing in style. She is never behind with fashion.

Personality: Alice is your typical mean girl. She is always struggling to find the "right" friends. She is vain and very obsessed with her own appearance. She bullies anyone who tries to take her spot. She is nice to only one person and that is Avalon Marie. Alice is also nice to her sister. Alice usually makes others do her dirty work. She is very concentrated on being the best she can be.

History: Alice was born into a rough family, her mother was always working after Alice and her sister were 10. Alice never got attention from her dad as he was always screwing off. Alice got attention from her twin sister a lot, but it never seemed to be enough. When Alice started at Woodburgh High School, she became one of the mean girls along with her twin sister, Emerila. Alice still is looking for a boyfriend, but she has never had one before.

Family: Alice's twin sister is open for creation.
Twin sister(15 yrs old/10 grd. Popular and Mean girl)- Emerila "Emery" Westhill

Father- Mr. Westhill

Mother- Mrs. Westhill

Crush: open

Pets:
Tara (Alice's dog)
Reese (Emerila's fish)
Gina (Alice's cat)

Other: Alice is popular and a mean girl. Alice is best friends with Avalon Marie. Avalon is another mean girl. She is 16 and open for creation. Avalon is dating a guy named John Carter. John is also open for creation. He is 17.