Saxton B. Library Reads - Columbia, CT discussion

Book Related Podcasts

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Saxton B. Little Staff | 120 comments Mod
Do any of you have a favorite book related Podcast? I love listening to these as I walk, clean, etc and am always looking for new sites.

I'll share a couple of my favorites and hope you will too.

Books on the Nightstand
For some great reading suggestions, don't miss this weekly podcast, now up to episode #195 hosted by Anne Kingman & Michael Kindness. These two love books almost as much as you do. Besides those recommendations they also talk about many book related topics.

The Readers - A Book Based Banter Podcast
Simon and Gavin offer up a lively weekly discussion on a variety of bookish topics. I enjoy the "banter" of these two guys from the UK.

The Other People
I'm new to this one but have been going back and listening to the archives. Hosted by Brad Listi, who describes the cast as in-depth, inappropriate interviews with authors. So far I haven't been offended but have found the interviews thorough. I'm learning about authors I've never heard of before.

Saxton B. Little Staff | 120 comments Mod
I found this podcast recently; new to me. I listened to an older offering, T.C Boyle talking about his book, When the Killing is Done, and liked the format. There's several years of author interviews and talks so I've got lots of new content for my mp3 player. This program is offered on KCRW, "a community service of Santa Monica College, is Southern California's leading National Public Radio affiliate". The podcast is hosted by Michael Silverblatt:

Bookworm