Book Haven discussion

The Devil's Madonna
This topic is about The Devil's Madonna
Contests > Win an ARC of The Devil's Madonna by Sharon Potts

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

PopcornReads - MkNoah (goodreadscompopcornreads) | 230 comments Win an ARC of The Devil's Madonna by Sharon Potts

This psychological thriller blends remembrances of 1930's Berlin with contemporary Miami for a chilling story about family secrets. It kept me reading late into the night.

Enter to win at http://popcornreads.com/?p=4577

Deadline = 9/22/2012 at 11:59pm EST.

message 2: by Susan (new)

Susan Hi popcornreads, I went to your site, read the review. But what if I wanted to BUY the book? There seems to be no link to a "buy" page. Speaking as an author, it would seem that you would be doing Sharon Potts a bigger favor by having a clickable link to her sales page, her website ... anything?

PopcornReads - MkNoah (goodreadscompopcornreads) | 230 comments Thanks for your feedback!

As part of all of my reviews, there are buttons linking to several online major booksellers (U.S. & international) where the book can be purchased. Those always appear just below the review - and, in this case, between the review and the giveaway rules/entry.

The text above the buttons actually tells when the book was published and that it's available by clicking on the button immediately below. People do click on them to buy the books.

Sorry you missed seeing those.

All the best,
Mk
PopcornReads.com

message 4: by Susan (new)

Susan MK, I just went back to the website. It says: "Just click the button." but I see no button to click.

My browser is Firefox.

Susan